Which coin do you think will win, Veeky Forums?

Which coin do you think will win, Veeky Forums?

strawpoll.me/15071559

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
youtube.com/watch?v=_IBdq-mcc00
rabobank.com/nl/press/search/2017/20171017-we-trade-dtc.html
nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/
theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20171212000233
youtu.be/JEYO8RuS4fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn that's more split than i hoped

Stellar is superior in every way why are these questions even asked.

Superior tech doesn't always win out unfortunately

Look at bitcoin, it's got the worst tech of all coins, but it's still #1 market cap because 'muh first mover'

>image made by a cashlet

No you can't rely on 0-conf for everything. If you think you can, made a site that sells bch for eth with 0-conf and give me the address. :)

Ripple already won.

That image was made by the stellar team.

stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/

Which should tell you something about validity of their claims. Average transaction fee is also wrong, presumably for everything except xlm.

>its not a crypto
>centralized

>more than 50% of coins not distributed hmm no no no thats a scam

I believe Stellar will experience more growth. But I own both.

It's hard to say.
On the one hand Ripple is a fucking scam. But on the other hand it's backed by banks.
youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM

What's your split? I also believe XLM will grow more, but I am thinking i will diversify a little into ripple just-in-case.

XRP is going for bank connections
XLM is going for IBM connections

I believe myself that banks will go with IBM over ripple labs

>either will win
or bet on both if there can be only one

>What's your split?
70% Stellar and 30% Ripple.
>I believe myself that banks will go with IBM over ripple labs
Well, it has already been somewhat confirmed the largest banks in Europe (Rabobank, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, KBC, Natixis, Societé Generale, UniCredit) will test sharing their "letters of credit" over the Stellar blockchain. They are now discussing the standards with each other and it will go live later this year.

You sir, are fucking retarded. I can not even fathom how stupid you must be to even consider that thought.

There's 0 truth to this LARP.

Except they literally said it on Dutch television.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IBdq-mcc00 (at 1:06)

rabobank.com/nl/press/search/2017/20171017-we-trade-dtc.html

Here another bank joins the alliance
nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html

IBM confirms it
>We have 1 major market maker (right now - again, stay tuned VERY soon), and 14 major institutions involved in direct or indirect capacity on the network. Starting in Q12018, you should see more of those institutions redirecting payment traffic on the network
>Long and short: XLM is used as the institutional settlement mechanism for cleared transactions. This system is in production and actively used to settle transactions today.
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/

The stellar chief confirms it
>Stellar has been accelerating partnership with major tech and finance institution, including IBM most recently. “IBM is bringing a consortium of 30 banks that want to send money across borders easily. They will use Stellar as the payment rail between them.”
theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20171212000233

I'm not stupid, just extremely fearful

yeah cripple is a clear wiener here, stellar ain't got shit against corporate-bank shitcoins lmfao.

If you're wondering what IBM has been doing.

youtu.be/JEYO8RuS4fM

XLM, just a matter of time