I LISTENED TO THIS ASSHOLE LECTURE FOR HOURS

AND I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THE HELL MAKES HIS RETARDED COIN SO VALUABLE. HOURS AND STILL HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THIS AUTISTIC RETARD IS REALLY SELLING THIS FUCKING WHOLE CRYPTO THING IS A BUBBLE AND BASICALLY TULIP MANIA

THE FUCKING THING IS GOING TO BE WORTH 700 BUCKS A BTC BY THE END OF IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=De0YuZFxAH4

A smart contract is a contract that settles automatically, in a trustless way.

Say I am a music artist and I'm selling an album. I could set up a smart contract in such a way that when you send me a given amount of money to my address, a download link is automatically sent to your email. Both you and I can read and agree on the smart contract beforehand and we know that this is what will happen, that if you send a given amount of money to my address a download link of my album is automatically sent to you (to your email address you would have provided to the smart contract).

That's just a basic example, but basically it allows the execution of contracts without interference from any party, as long as the terms of the contract are respected. With some imagination you can realize how that might transform society in the coming years (that's just scratching the surface though, really useful smart contracts require interfacing with outside data, this is achieved through oracles and some people are working on that)

Ooo the suttle link antifud

>, a download link is automatically sent to your email.

YEAH, BUT I AM SUPPOSE TO TRUST YOU WILL SEND ME SHIT ANYWAY SO IT MAKES THE WHOLE FUCKING THING IRRELEVANT. I STILL HAVE TO TRUST ANOTHER HUMAN TO DO SOMETHING

But I thought chainlink was supposed to make smart contracts. If Eth already does it what does chainlink do?

You'd get your money back since the terms on his side wouldn't be met

The smart contract wouldnt even initiate in this instance.

LINK CONFIRMINATI

his coin sucks, invest in QTUM and NEO while you still can.

Chainlink expands upon Ethereum. Read the whitepaper

neo is more advanced than shitereum. but chinks with their moronic regulations can easily kill it

nothing, chainlink is just a meme

What if it's a wrong link? How is the smart contract supposed to know that?

how do i know what the smart contract is going to do if i cant read code? do i just have to trust what someone says it does?

>THE FUCKING THING IS GOING TO BE WORTH 700 BUCKS A BTC BY THE END OF IT.

I'm sorry to be the one to say it to you, OP, but you are retarded.

>700 BUCKS A BTC

Your sentence does just not make any sense.

You better tell me why this shit is going down so steadily.

Lol, this nigger has never used Amazon before

Nice autistic satire thread OP

Quality shitposting

ffs it doesn't expand upon anything. it connects legacy networks and blockchains, ethereum just one of them. Learn to fucking read, moron

I hadn't been paying much attention to what chainlink was thanks for summary

read the white paper you brainlet

lol i read right past this..
I know I've been looking at wayyy too much coincap.com

Quality Shitpost detected. OP needs a prize for his homage of a total retard. Well Larpā€˜ed !

Yeah nice whitepaper you've got there buddy

these people on my board.. get the fuck out

Your IQ80 burger-brain will never understand get out of crypto.
/thread

You are a fucking idiot.

Contracts today STILL have problems with interpretation and that's why contract law is a thing and we have lawyers working it. Theres also legalese which the common person has no way of understanding.

Atleast in smart contracts the execution is done in code so theres no questioning the interpretation.

get the fuck out

File could be checked in advance for both sides.

Read what he wrote again

Also execution of the contract could be simulated in advance so both sides know the potential outcome without having to read the could.

that video had me actually laughing out loud

thanks OP

using CAPS is for retards

What is? Your short positions? Lol, good one faggot.