Meanwhile in the S&P 500

what did they mean by dis?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/symbols/CME_MINI-ES1!/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bantz stops

1930s tier worldwide depression, ww3 soon and then a new world order global government and massdepopulation with bioweapons

Are ya winning, dad?

zoom out

zoom in

lol

FTSE 100 just shit the bed too

Boomers markets try to emulate crypto markets. We're the cool kids now. Heh.

>massdepopulation

Who is going to do all the heavy work for (((them))) after that?

Holy shit

What in the fuck

CPI was higher than expected, points to higher inflation, market no like

Short the USD

Boston Dynamics

Don't know where you are buddy but I can't find the drop

Inflation is higher than expected

So investors are expecting the FED to more rate hikes, thus raising the discount rates used in stock valuation

looks like a big whale got out

Too bad the only to be invested in it is through Softbank

>cant even walk over obstacle

Sure mate, maeby in 100years

That's not even a 2% drop.

tradingview.com/symbols/CME_MINI-ES1!/

S&P500 futures

lol everyone is buying USD on this news.

>The USD is losing value faster than expected
HOLY SHIT BUY USD

this how the "markets" actually behave.

>meanwhile in the only asset that matters

>tradingview.com/symbols/CME_MINI-ES1!/
Ho shit ! thank you

My sides didn't ask for this.

>tfw invested a bunch of money into the stock markets today
How screwed am I?

S&P isn't even open yet you clutz, out of hours trading is always more choppy than intraday as there is much lower volume and liquidity

You just lost 1% of your investment.

>what is automation

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

yes yes very good yes keep the market propped up so we all have chance to get out, yes yes, hold my bags boy

So he lost nothing.

>implying bitcoin won't tank again leaving brainlet investors wondering why bitcoin always seems to shit the bed whenever there is major market change even though they are supposed to be disconnected from one another

mt didgits are on fire today, by the way im joking in that first post, expect a very choppy day

This is the real risk men face unlike you children investing in Monopoly money. Learn to invest like us boomer and you guys would be needing to spend 10 to spread avacado on toast.

what site is this on kek

Unironically this desu.
Gonna buy some more prepper stuff when my paycheck comes in tomorrow.
Maybe a 1/2 kg of silver so i can bribe some guy to get a ticket out of this shithole when shit goes down.

Half a bil is not enough slaves

>5 minute chart

aye someone installed a lowpass filter

>slaves
Mate once we have full automation we will all be useless eaters, half a bil will be plenty

>showing 1 min charts

Lmao. Immortal machine workers > chink slaves.

15min actually :D

f-f-fat finger...

checked and keked

wtf is that chart in general. How are people not panicking like crazy already? It looks like the meme chart ffs

Mfw my safe & stable investments are the shittiest part of my portfolio, yet my moon-shot Interwebs funny money everyone claimed was bullshit is making me rich.

Yep. And that rally a few days ago was the bull trap.

It's hilarious really. Everyone else is gonna be screaming and jumping from buildings, we're over here comfy as fuck making gains on our meme coins lol.

>bothering with slaves when you have superior machines

Lol. Yeah, this cryptos stuff is totally risk free.

Nah it's all good. I saw the bulltrap in stocks the other day, moved recent purchases out to fiat. Got a ton of profits ready, gonna buy that bottom and own a chunk of the stock market. It moves slowly though, I hope I can keep interested long enough.

lmao it's tanking hard and all the big players are dumping their bags

Automation today still can't do simple tasks unlike humans. If the Georgia Guidestones are to be followed, I think they're still waiting for the technology to be perfected. Not going to be happen anyway, Christ will return once the anti-christ shows himself.

checked

You thought no one would get that, but I did.

>Christ will return once the anti-christ shows himself.

fed interest rate hike coming

>Some meaningless publication reports some change in inflation by a few tenths off from expected
>HURR SELL IT ALL

Boomer markets appear more retarded than Crypto.

>he bought

Bitcoin (BCH) is up ~$150 in the past like 6 hours what the fuck are you talking about?

Same here. But getting eaten up fast.
WTF was that?

kek

wrong thread lol

Fuck this got me laughing 10/10

10/10

The elites are just a death cult now. They all just look for excuses to drink the koolaid because they're secretly stupid normies. Their world is falling apart due to their buearaucracy and stupidity and feefees and if they can't have it, noone can.
If you think normies are bad, elites are just hyper normies, but for their own standards.
You know this to be true.

>>implying bitcoin won't tank again leaving brainlet investors wondering why bitcoin always seems to shit the bed whenever there is major market change even though they are supposed to be disconnected from one another

you're sweating.

HAHAHA literally f-fat finger

now this is deserving of a screencap

people are getting into the cryptomarket since they don't want the middlemen to get a piece of their investments

kek, good one user.

Yeah, no. The hoops you have to jump through to get an exchange account now will put that little fantasy to rest, should it actually ever happen.

get on with the times pops

>My wife's son is white.
Shiiiiiiiieeett so all along it was Jamal being cucked

Dam how old are you?
>Hoops
>exchanges
it takes like 10 min MAX, try setting up a bank account, i bet that has been a while old timer.
Personally I have not opened a stock trading account (i am sure you have) but i can't see that taking less time.

I'll admit i lost my shit

SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>not bandpass

I don't get it

Bears are the biggest losers on the planet

welcome back to dip buying territory