Post your two **LOW MARKET CAP** coins for a /comfy/ 2018

Post your two **LOW MARKET CAP** coins for a /comfy/ 2018

Mine: MOBI & KIN

Other urls found in this thread:

just-style.com/analysis/latin-america-makers-eye-blockchain-and-industry-40_id132768.aspx
etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH
idex.market/eth/eve
sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646
medium.com/@dennis.t.bailey/sharder-chinas-sleeping-giant-of-data-storage-489b4f9c4be1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REQ & KNC

FDX, RLX

>REQ
>LOW MARKET CAP

thanks for saying it for me

UIS, I won't say more cause I'm accumulating still. I will unironically cash out because of this coin and buy me 5 acres and a brand new house by the end of the year. If you're reading this just buy and don't shill it for another month or so, let the newfags that can't dyor fomo in after the first 5x.

ARY will crush in March.

XLR
ZIL

MOON
UNO

Only need 1: ELIX.

OPT

Gladius GLA. Platform where you can sell your spare bandwidth as web hosting, like a decentralized cloudflare. Only just been made transferable, not yet on any major exchange, 28mil coins, and is trading at ico price.

>No one posting Zeepin
lol

Telcoin, kin

>Kin

Kin has a 200m+ market cap already

NAV all the way. Trust.

GMT, 10mill MC, no brainer

MOBI?!? HAHAHAHA

LEND (ethlend) is going to moon so fucking hard

Devery (EVE)
>market cap $6m
>below ICO price
>60m EVE circulating supply
>100m EVE total supply

Core team consists of:
>an Oxford lawyer
>ex-Tesco executive
>ex-NASA software engineer
>PhD software engineer
>experienced web developer

Their advisors:
>respected smart contract auditor who audited Bluzelle, Cindicator, FunFair etc
>advisor & investor in PowerLedger
>ex-Electronic Arts (EA) executive

Team has been giving hints on possible partnership with the Brazilian textile industry, which is worth $47 billions:
>just-style.com/analysis/latin-america-makers-eye-blockchain-and-industry-40_id132768.aspx

I *personally* expect Devery to get listed on mainstream exchanges in late February or early March.
>Website: devery.io
>Telegram: t.me/deverychat
>etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH
>idex.market/eth/eve

skycoin

Devery

DRP. Team is mildly autistic and has had a few minor blunders so far but dexs are blowing up left and right and a dex that does derivatives as well as a venture capital platform should be higher than $10 mil market cap. Especially considering they’re focusing really hard on complying with laws and regulations so they obviously want to be a serious project that’s around for the long haul. Definitely worth throwing a small percentage into because we could see 100x if everything goes right.

Forgot about the dividends as well. Another reason to buy while it’s cheap especially if you can actually do the kyc and get greenlit for drps to get your dividends. 1% of the entire future profits of this exchange could be yours for only $100,000

>SONM
>SONM

Sharder Protocol
Chinese gem under the radar

if you like it use my link
> sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646

- 250 mil circulating supply
- 500 mil total supply
- 20+ Solid Team of Chink Devs
- 3.5 cents per coin
- 10k eth hardcap
- Already established partnerships
- Still under the radar - only 2k telegram chat
- ICO 23 February

medium.com/@dennis.t.bailey/sharder-chinas-sleeping-giant-of-data-storage-489b4f9c4be1

Bnty. You laugh now, I laugh later.

NULS

JNT, FOTA, ARY

>Chandler Wang

XLM & BAT

mobi has started trading?

anyhow dcorp

AudioCoin

BNTY, HORSE, b0x, Tomo