Litecoin General

Where y'all niggas at
>LTCGANG

first i ever bought, only one i always kept in my portfolio.

Same

But I plan to diversify soon

I have 0.095 ltc. Will I make it?

im a quarter in LTC, NEO, OMG, AND XRP
kinda messed up on xrp.. oh , well

no, you wont, sorry

We @ Digibyte man

kinda new to all of this. lurking around. got 0.75 for fun.

First crypto I bought... at all time high around 320 euros. The very next day charlie sold his shit. Didn’t really care much. Kept buying at around 280, 240, 180 and finally 160. Then the real crash happened and I was fucking pissed I didn’t have much cash left. Decided to buy some vertcoin en groestl since they are very similar ( atomic swaps ftw) and more potential gains. So we’ll see. Have got 10 ltc at 30% loss atm still don’t give a fuck

>FOMO IN AT 220
>Price starts dropping as soon as i buy
as usual, right on time...

LTC was the only thing I got burned on in January.

Bought 6 ltc over the past few months all sub 150, looking forward to seeing this moon.

i hope you didnt buy at 200

I bought at 212, fuck me. I will never see that money again.

yes, thats how you do it. You wait for it to dump and fud it. Then when it moons for a week u buy it to watch it dump shortly. Then you sell it.

/ B I Z /

You're totally right. This shit is gonna plummet, that $7 is good as gone man you should just say your prayers

Buy at 0.016, sell at 0.019+, repeat

Bought 1 LTC around 160. literally gordon gecko right here

READY FOR MOON

I bought back when it dropped from 250+ to 150. Bought at 150, but by the time the transaction took place, it was back up to 200 or so. Just holding it. It is a way too small amount to care about, but if it goes up to 1000 there will be a cute little profit.

Bought today 45 L.
Won't tell you the price though.
Also bought 11k LINK.

Bought the dips from 120 all the way down to 109 LMAO

WINNNN INING

Started buying way too early during the beginning of the crash, at 220, 170, and 150.

Its ight tho I'm almost back to breakeven already, and now I got a shit ton of litecoins to hold during the moon to 1k