IT WON'T CRASH TO $6K AGAIN WILL IT? SHALL I GIVE UP AND CUT MY LOSSES DURING THE NEXT PULLBACK...

IT WON'T CRASH TO $6K AGAIN WILL IT? SHALL I GIVE UP AND CUT MY LOSSES DURING THE NEXT PULLBACK? I DON'T WANT TO BUY HIGH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUY BUY BUY

No one knows.

It goes up and you miss gains

Tethered at 8 like a KEK. Gonna wait for 8.5 to buy back in with a 7% loss

nah I know

No man I never felt this bad when I hodled and my portfolio was sinking, because I'm long term bullish on crypto. Now I feel left out of the game.

if it breaks and closes below the neckline of the inverse H&S that's a massive bearish signal
you don't want to buy at 8.5

depends OP, if you sell it will moon to 100K, if you hold it will drop to $666

it all depends on you

We're mooning faggot I just bought 100k

>if it breaks and closes below the neckline of the inverse H&S that's a massive bearish signal
what?

Stop mincing like a faggot - do you think the people who caught the bottom knew precisely where it was going to bottom? No - they just knew where it was going to be at some point in time - buy, HODL, stop trying to time it perfectly you can't - you'll lose, panic sell, fomo and fuck yourself up...

So stop doing it...!

This.

You know what you have to do, OP, for the greater good of the crypto community...

The you know what to do.

lel and kek, op

You should stop trading

So the best option is to never buy?

should've bought more when it dipped to 6k

ding ding ding

I shorted at $9127. How fucked am I?

No the best option is to manage your risk.

Buying is fine as long as you can deal with losing money.

Ask yourself this:

1. Do you think the price of BTC is never going to be higher than it is right now?

If you do, go home.

If you don't - stop mincing. This is why you fuck up - you had your fingers burnt once so you mince harder not seeing it's your minciness which did it.

liquidation soon but dont worry user i am on the same boat

I believe we'll return to 7k soon so I sold, but I'm just playing with small amounts.

why even sell?

Be a man. Stop pussy footing and buy in if you want to. Just don't sit there all indecisive. The indecisive are the ones who lose money, the alpha Chads always win in the end.

Thank fuck there are retards like you which help whales decide to move into bull mode

So you sold the bottom. Very good well done, please don't buy back into this market user, we know it's not for you.
And also we don't need more glass handed cross eyed pajeet fuck heads with brain damage holding our coins

/thread

Yes I sold the bottom, I had held it for a long time before. I didn't panic sell, I wanted to trade and buy back in in short time, but I fucked up the timing and it never went down again.
The problem is that I'll lose a few ETH if I buy in now.

Excellent wojak by the way. I see the Aztec influence there.

>buy high, sell low

FUCK OFF
I bought ETH at $100 you fucking faggot, I just wanted to trade the spike and buy back lower. Now I don't really have a choice but to buy high because it doesn't look like it's dipping to the levels where I sold.

My dude you're a fucking moron, everyone is bullish on btc in the long game. 20Trill mkt cap by 2020 is NOT a meme.

should wait until tomorrow, still a big chance it will drop down some

This. People shit on the opinion, but the market is a waveform in the end.

FTFY:

It goes up and you miss the biggest bullrun in history