Motherfucker!!

Got FOMOed into buying this shitcoin at $210 today. Newbie mistake, obvious bull trap

Its going up you dumb pajeet, right now is 200$ you have one shaky hand if you panic for -5%

U should have bought the dip, I’m up 88% in a bear market. Kek

You clearly have zero fucking idea what you are doing.....

>ever taking a loss of more than 2%

Charlie said it was going to $20 brainlet

Since you are so smart, what should I do user?

thanks for the free money you retarded shit

To start, try holding your coins for more than a couple of hours and not shitting yourself at whatever slight moves the market makes within that tiny sliver of a timeframe

It's simple and only takes two steps.
>Get rope
>Neck yourself

the mass impatience is lol

we need corrections and bear markets to get rid of these retards

Soldbat $207 daddy has a date tonight

Don't worry user, I bought at 217 and then sold when it tanked all the way to 198. I'm back in now at 205 but somehow I have less coins now than I started with.

>up +30%
>time to buy

Stop loss you fucking retard

ugh OP you're fucking retarded

>this fucking thread

hey OP, kindly mix bleach with vinegar in your parents bedroom

BUY AND HOLD

DOLLAR COST AVERAGE AND BUY AND HOLD

How fucking stupid can you be?

LTC is irrelevant, only grasping on with despair by the meaningless efforts of Charlie Lee. The guy is desperate. LitePay is ridiculous and will never be used in any significant way.

LTC will probably die sooner than BTC does.

Ltc went up 30% with upcoming good newsand you believe it's a bull trap?

Dang

Just hold now I guess

>FUD

probably because youre using gdax and coinbase omegalul

>good news
muh litepay

buy high sell low

unironically this

OP is a retard

this shit be going through the roof ... tried buying low missed 180 and the other stops

now i must fomo @ 206$ or worse

that said where this thing is going it won't matter other the amount i could've additionally acquired

>where this thing is going
muh, litepay? kek

You guys seriously think LitePay will be a thing? Come on, LTC is fucking worthless in the crypto world.

I saw this fucking coin at 180 and said the hought the same shit meh already mooned, im gonna get dumped. MOTHERFUCKER

>LitePay
I don't buy this hype

>LTC is fucking worthless in the crypto world
I have said that for several years now user. This coin has nine lives

Good keep thinking this so you'll stay poor

What would Litepay do? Competing with PayPal? not in a million years user.

Visa integration

also have you read the news lately, eBay is dropping PayPal as a transaction broker.

Do you know that eBay and Paypal were the same company once? They split recently, but eBay knows everything about Paypal tech. They don't have to adopt outside payment processor.

Does that mean they have their own blockchain tech in the works? Any inside info on the ICO.

>up 100% in two weeks
>bear market
Pick one

I can only tell you the available information. You are giving me a fiction at the moment. I don't have a crystal ball, that's why I don't speculate.

dead cat bounce

I don't either, I got in to litecoin when it was cheap, even after the blood bath that was dec/jan I was still up, I bought in @ 67€, but I've been keeping an eye on it, it's shot up relatively speaking the last couple of days, I can only think because of the litepay news, but who knows, in this game. I've nothing to loose though, so no pink wojacks

ammonia, moron

I'm not sure if we are at "first sell-off". Otherwise, I would have gone all in.

i was thinking the same, but I've never lost on it, even at the worst I was still up 20% I was lucky when I got in when I did, but I'm down on cardano, xvg, fun, but I only threw a couple of hundred on each because they were cheap, on the off chance the fuckers would moon, but litecoin seems to be stable as fuck.

Market psychology doesn't apply to crypto? kek

Remember Goyim: just SODL it!

Yeah pretty much, we're like trained pigeon's flapping our wing's trying to see pattern's in the wind

Bro, never chase a pump.

Exactly
I’m even a new fag and realized that we need corrections to shake off weak handed idiots like OP. We can’t all be rich.

Back to $210 SELL OP! SELL!! MOTHERFUCKER!! KEK

The very definition of irony - Charlie tweeted how LTC Cash is a "scam" because it's using the brand name even if it's better. Explanation for noncoiners: LTC was a copy paste of the BTC code, it started as a scam, but only later ended as a legit coin because it was adopted by the company controlling BTC.

Just dipping a bit before pouncing again. Even Charliecoin needs to take a breather again before the next pump to $230.

If we talk from a currency point of view, the value of money itself has nothing to do with the technology behind its making.
Otherwise, Chink's polymer fiat would have worth more than USD.

KEK and you fell for this

>noncoiner

how is ltc a scam if it wasn't premined

Charlie never said that. And you should learn to hold coins. Stop crying like my little baby toddler everytime the market moves down. You probably get scared at the sound of your own farts.

Breaking top wall again. To the mooooon

It’s at 211 lol kys OP

Why??? It was at 130-140 for almost a week. That was the perfect time to buy.

it was