REQT

sorry REQ bros, it seems like its over

twitter.com/coinbase/status/963832338416263173

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x020b1573f2ca670190d33ca2f0a57b0c0399ad37
twitter.com/coinbase/status/963832338416263173
youtube.com/watch?v=VptsprY6qPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as if this wasnt the only product that was better than REQ - whoever bought req and didnt sell when it was near ATH is a certified brainlet

>holding REQ instead of LINK

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck sakes you retarded niggers do some research. REQ has way too much competition, why wouldn't you just choose a unique first mover like ChainLink?

Fuck sakes REQtards

How do you know REQ isn't powering this? REQ does a lot more, this isn't enough to make it worthless. Old news & poor FUD.

This especially after the US government was FOMOing about oracles.

Just wait user. I see some of us can solve 2+2. So obvious. Announcement may not be this week but its coming

Ouch. REQ just got REQt

What are you referring to.

Meh, competition is a good thing. Will help introduce the concept to normals, smooth the transition to crytp and open the door for more opportunities.

Req is still a comfy HODL

fuuuuuccckkkkkk ugh

I thought the token was WEIRD and CREEPY anyway tbf

It's such a no-brainer I can't understand why anons are set on seeing nothing but conflict. Y Combinator owns 25% of Coinbase and REQ and REQ just happens to handle exactly what this Coinbase system does.

Scam tweet further down CB's tweet..

etherscan.io/address/0x020b1573f2ca670190d33ca2f0a57b0c0399ad37
Why do people fall for this?

The hearing today

They literally discussed smart contracts and oracles in depth

Buy LINK you stupid niggers, dump REQ, screencap this

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

>twitter.com/coinbase/status/963832338416263173
qsp fucks link. link has no leaderhsip team. full of crapbois

Hahaha REQ shills BTFO. BEGONE PAJEETS

Where my OMG bros at lets laugh at these cucks.

Go ride your skateboard fag

I'm bullish on REQ but you people saying that REQ is powering this are fucking retarded. YCombinator invests in many things, they hedge their bets by doing this.

Anyway, Coinbase Commerce is a centralized, high fee platform with awful support with only 4 coins to choose from, fully exposed to the IRS.

I'll tell you what this will do. This will introduce the concept of paying with crypto to normies, and then when they get frustrated with this platform because of all of the above, they'll see the best alternative, REQ, that does all of that except with every crypto, no fees, and even invoicing while acting as a fiat gateway.

CB is a meme.

Requests main usage won't be crypto.

I'm seriously worried as a REQ hodler. I bought at 5 cents still, but yeah this is some solid competition and REQ no longer has a clear path like they seemed a few months ago. I think they should have kept things more private and then release into a mainnet directly, quicker. Now a few competitors have the tech and want a big slice of the cake... Coinbase is a solid name.

Decentralization is key

ITT: People being impressed by a fucking payment widget. And people honestly thinking it would be hard for exchanges to reproduce what REQ does. I'd be surprised if it took Coinbase more than a week to implement this interface.

Which hearing was this? Is there a video of it, I'd like to see it

Are you stupid?

I bet you're a burger..

>mfw no one can refute ChainLink as a completely unique first mover

Name me one REQniggers. Name one other Decentralized Oracle Network. Mobius? Top fucking jej. There are none.

Wake up REQtards

youtube.com/watch?v=VptsprY6qPI

I am sorry I don't have timestamps but its real just skim the vid.

Nice proposition user.

Don't pretend like you know anything at all, seriously. Fiat will be it's main use case with small businesses and small money transfers.

Yeah I’m stupid. What’s it to you

>I'd like to REQUEST my paycheck please
Uh, you don't need to do that we have autodeposit

>No you don't understand I want to be paid-
Just check your bank account user the money is already there

A name is all Coinbase is. If you go anywhere where ANYONE is discussing Coinbase, you see 90% of people frustrated at them. They are not a good name, they're just the only name.

You have hordes of people that will gladly jump ship when DEX's and other alternatives to Coinbase become a thing.

REQ is still a strong hold you brainlets

ngl i dumped my REQ bags and actually felt good. I might buy back 10% of my stack just in case it moons so i don't feel bad for missing out.

Why the fuck is REQ mooning with news like that

Because no one but few autists on a tanzanian sheep taming forum gives a fuck about some useless jewbase button.

Because Req is partnered with Coinbase duh

Because REQ will offer so much more.

Thanks I'm watching now, looks interesting.

>qsp fucks link
QSP is a smart contract auditing platform. LINK is an oracle network which provided external world data into smart contracts and blockchain
In what way does one fuck the other?

you sound retarded.

Because if you actually spend time outside of Veeky Forums you can see Coinbase is universally hated whether it's high fees, shit support, or limited selection.

People only use them because of limited options. People would lovingly jump ship, and I haven't actually heard a real person outside of the media to praise Coinbase, besides "I can buy crypto with them"

Not only that, but you have the IRS FUD, so who the fuck actually wants to use any of their products knowing they're in bed with the govt?

I'm not selling my REQ, fuck you

>34:25 min
kek boomers really have difficulties pronouncing it

I like how he also calls it "blackchain"

Missed so kuch of the dip cause coinbase has frozen me out for no reason. Keeps asking to verify my identity even though I have already and maxed my limit on debit purchases. Any other anons have this problem?

Y'all are taking Ycombinator way too seriously.

They seed thousands of startups and most fail.

t. 2010 Failed Ycomb alum

I heard Mrs. Cumstock likes the blackedchain

Just dumped my bags.

TY OP

Ded

so who holds the heaviest REQT bags on Veeky Forums?

>create decentralized platform for invoices because centralized ones aren't trustworthy

>new centralized invoice platform is going to kill it!!!

>dumping your bags when it just started its recovery

Not making it.

based pajeet, not shilling bazingacoin or some shit like that for once

>ycomb sucks
>this news is really bad
>coinbase is a ycomb company

will be too funny if it's powered by REQ (explains why it's pumping atm)

Coinbase is making a profit.

But seriously, Ycomb is a 3 month accelerator with a demo day for investors, thats it.

They throw everything against the wall and see what sticks.

The market is fucking stupid I'm convinced nobody actually cares about news unless it's a blanket statement by a big media corp.

XLM continued pumping even though FairX got delayed indefinitely, shooting for April/May. It makes no fucking sense.

This desu senpai
Working at a Y Combinator startup now.
It's nothing special and once you're out the door you're on your own.

Yup.

Did 2 accelerators and after 3 months they dont give a fuck, they have their small %

Confido pumped hard not long ago, don't be surprised if bitconnect is pumped soon too..

wow so i'm not the only one who read the whitepaper. i can't wait for all these low IQ pajeets to fomo back into req once people realize how retarded this coinbase fud is

Just imagine the pump when FairX actually gets launched.

Does CB even do on chain conversion? Still think this is good for crypto as a whole.
this.

>twitter.com/coinbase/status/963832338416263173
>a centralized solution dependant on a company is making a decentralized solution obsolete
neo-Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen

the word oracle wasn't mentioned once. linkies grasping at straws.

>01:19:00
>ChainLink
HE SAID CHAINLINK, HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

Nice FUD, thankfully I actually understand what REQ is trying to do. I'll be holding these bags for a while.

This. Increased my stack by 200 REQies so far in this pump.

I hate you all for making me watch that.

Fucking pajeet