Someone knows something

In the spam of 48 hours link has gone from .40-.45 cents to .55+ cents.

The volume is even more perplexing. From 4 million to 24m+ in the spam of 2 days, when the overall volume for similar marketcap coins has remained pretty much stagnant.

Even when btc and the whole market was falling or moving sideways, link pumped, unscathed.

Insiders have made their move, and they are betting on link for some reason. I hope you are knees deep in link, the (((market))) seems to believe something big is about to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

desktopthread.com/tripcode.php
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2960&v=VptsprY6qPI
warosu.org/biz/?ghost=yes&search_op=all&search_int=dontcare&search_res=post&task=search2&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_tripcode=MBPenmwX43G &search_del=dontcare&offset=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Assblaster literally said this would happen. This time he was accurate to within a 24 hour window, but people are gonna post “nah it was OBVIOUS it would pump” kek

yes, we know

I can’t ever tell if these posts are jokes, trolls, or people literally being deluded linkies. It IS all a joke right?

sergey will make for big time announcement linkchains friday. see?

Why are you saying spam?

Don't you mean 'span'?

Assblaster new wallet address? Any updates?

No he’s saying that companies that sell spam to grocery stores have been making massive market buys of link. Pretty obvious use case if you think about it

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!
EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT
LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECIEVE WHAT DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CRAETES UNDOUBTNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

I expected a pre-conference pump, but a 10X in volume (over a few days) is magnitudes higher than is reasonable for such a thing.

>span

Lol sorry, english not my first language sir, Very good eye sir.

Why am I being deluded? I am speaking from a statistical/factual point of view. The way the market has behaved in the last couple of days in respect to link has been extremely suspicious.

How do you explain link pumping in the middle of a calm/sideways market? it literally set a new floor when everything was still dumping. The closer that we get to the end of Q1, the weirder this coin is acting. There is money (look at the exponential volume increase) pouring into LINK for some reason and is not clear why (supposedly, we still have some 60 days before testnet).

The market knows something and they are trampling over themselves to buy link asap for whatever reason

why do you think all that link was moved to binance recently? the volume has picked up and if more link wasnt pumped in the price would have already seen even bigger movement

im planning on staking all my link anyway and collecting some passive income and teach myself how to operate and stake and program

>doesn't mention the recent assblaster thread.

Have you been living under a rock, user?

You know that 10 million LINK which was sent from one of the 50m dev wallets to binance?
That was the reason the volume spiked 2000% yesterday. All that LINK was sold to insiders. They did it through binance to avoid any official trading and legal issues. That's the reason the price barely moved up. Sergey met the insane buying pressure with his 10m LINK.

Veeky Forums is powerful my dude

it's almost like they knew they would need more link to suppress the price, as they have been doing for months, and moved it there in preparation to suppress the conference pump.

If someone of you sends me about 100-500Link

I will start the biggest FUD oder shill for chainlink with some of my friends via discord.
We will literally spam on every platform.

0xa83fc1c0e92360b96fa910d3bf955eb1da51a998

Soon...

I’m not an insider an I bought some

What recent thread?

how do i turn green paper in my hand into chain link without a bank account or paypal? Ill buy

I bought 0.11% of that.
Legit feel like the opposite Gordon Gecko.

Piss off Aladin.

Relax, we’re just playing around with our inside joke.

At the moment is very difficult.

Once link goes mainnet it will be very easy (banking info oracles will facilitate cash4crypto escrow services).

Just wait for link to go live bucko.

how rich will i get off 100$ of this shit?

how should i go about investing in this? I wanna get in early seems big from what ive seen about it.

you'll get 10-20k this year

going off of Assblasters number, ~200 link which is 100$ can at his conservative peak net you about $30k

>the closer we get to Q1 the weirder it gets.

100% agree, remember the 8 mill volume spike on huobipro a week ago? or the fucking 500k sell walls appearing out of nowhere to stop breakouts? There has been no PnD since then, only slow accumulation on the top 100 wallets.

>how poor will the world around me get with 100$ of this shit

Please stop

NOBODY KNOWS THE TIME OF THE PRICE SINGULARITY.
BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS, EVERYONE WILL KNOW.
ALL ACROSS THE WORLD, VOICES WILL ECHO "..WHAT'S WRONG? IS EVERYTHING OK?"
A FEW VEHICULAR ACCIDENTS WILL OCCUR SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON.
SEVERAL PILOTS, DELIVERY DRIVERS, AND ONE PAJEET WHO FORGOT TO CLOSE A SUBMARINE HATCH WILL ALL LAST BE SEEN YELLING AT THEIR PHONES.
BINANCE WILL CRASH. EVERYONE SCRAMBLING TO BUY LINKS WILL SEE 404.
ETHERDELTA WILL BECOME SO OVERWHELMED WITH TRAFFIC IT WILL SLOW TO A HALT. IT WILL BECOME UNUSABLE.
THE ONLY ORDERS THAT WILL HAPPEN WILL BE BUY ORDERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PLACED.
LINK WILL REACH UNIMAGINABLY HIGH PRICES WITHIN MINUTES.
EVERY NOLINKER'S EYES WILL WATCH. THE TINY LINK CUBE ON COINMARKETCAP WILL BE REFLECTED IN THEIR EYES.
HOWEVER, THE ONES WHO KNEW...THE ONES WHO HAD HEARD, BUT DIDN'T LISTEN...
THEIR CUBES WILL BE DISTORTED BY TEARS.
AS THESE TEARS FALL ONTO RAPIDLY MOVING FINGERS THAT ARE REFRESHING BINANCE OR ETHERDELTA MULTIPLE TIMES,
HAUNTING MUSIC RINGS IN THEIR EARS INFINITELY.
THE HARROWING NOISE OF THE BELLS CAUSES THE NOLINKER'S SOUL TO SHIVER..AND SCREAM.
BIZ WILL BE FILLED WITH LINK MEMES. ALL THREADS WILL BE TITLED "YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE."
MONITORS WILL BE SMASHED. LAPTOPS BROKEN IN HALF. WEDDINGS, FAMILY REUNIONS, GRADUATION CEREMONIES, AND OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS ACROSS THE WORLD WILL BE PLAGUED BY THE AUDIBLE CRIES OF NOLINKERS WHO KNEW THE PATH BUT DIDN'T TAKE IT.
THEIR HOPELESSNESS CRUSHES THEM INSIDE, BUT THEY KEEP HAVING TO WAGESLAVE, AND FORCING A SMILE ON THEIR FACE EVERY DAY TO AVOID EVER BEING ASKED "WHAT'S WRONG?" AGAIN WILL EAT AWAY AT THEIR SANITY.
THIS SOON BECOMES A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON, AND NOLINKER SYNDROME WILL BE ADDED TO DSM-V AND HEAVILY STUDIED.
MOST NORMIES WILL CONTINUE ENJOYING THEIR PLAYPENS.
BUT THE ONES WHO KNEW..
THEY WILL BECOME UNCOMFORTABLY INTIMATE WITH DESPAIR..
FOR THEY KNOW THEY MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME, AND ANOTHER PRECIOUS PATH TO FREEDOM HAS DISAPPEARED FOREVER.

that seems generous like its over hyping to get it there
seems more likely honestly
I just dont get how to buy into it. I wanna learn though. Please say more i am desperate to learn.

fuck off beggar

you are a MANIAC

I plan on staking too. This has to work which relies on people staking, not just flipping returns.

I hear you. The Binance transfers make a lot of sense now

No

Bless you brother

If you don't have a bank account at all your best bet is to go to localbitcoins.com or localmonero.com or whatever and buy BTC/ETH from someone in person.
Or give the money to your mum/gf/trusted friend to buy some for you. There is no other way.

teach me brother please. I want to learn all about this exciting new tech.

yeah, not my number desu it was AssBlasters but he also didn't give timeframe. He said it'll go fromm what it is now to $60, then drop to $10, then go up to $150+

i say 10-20k as well is reasonable expectation. The 30k was assuming his minimum peak of 150$

WOW what a HUGE COINCIDENCE that all these LINK SHILLING THREADS JUST SO HAPPEN to pop up A MERE FEW DAYS after the INSCRUTABLE ASSBLASTER came DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN and told ALL US MEAGRE FOLK HOW TO BECOME FILTHY RICH.

Good job I'm not a cynic or I'd think that AB is a larper from a PnD group building up hype before the conference so they can drop their bags on everyone at maximum hype levels.

Same shit happens every time there's a AB thread, there's a pump a few days later and then a dump.

so i should just go set up an account for this? mommy tries to control my money and thinks this is silly like she said with bitcoin when in 2011. and eth in 2015. my gf is stupid normie she only learned about crypto in december and doesnt care about bank shit shes just someone i mess with.

Looks like you are salty you sold poorfag pleb, stay poor forever

LINK isn't about short term, but i won't waste my air on your pleb ass

Well can you afford to lose 100 dollars? Or are you going to be checking the price every five minutes and panic selling?

Remember this is an investment, you can lose the money and your investment will only increase in price gradually, or when different milestone from the LINK team are reached.

With that said if you are able to HODL link for a few months (2-6 months in the least), I see your 100 dollars becoming 500-700 dollars.

On the very long term it can literally become 1-3k maybe more. If you had invest 100 dollars in Ether a year ago you have a lot of money money (I think like 10k+) but you would have had to have a lot of patience.

people laughed at chainlink price singularity, telling it is a meme and shit. there you go fools

I hold 5k you Mong, nobody wants this to hit $150+ more than I do, but it's a dram. Be more self aware

I can loose it, I figured i wouldnt smoke for a week and would invest that money instead. Smoking is a waste as it is might as well waste it on something i can get a return on. I have over 100k in a CD and around 5k in a money market

Link to last thread? He's been missing for weeks

With that disclaimer out of the way, if you want to buy link you should buy LTC or Ether from coinbase and then send it to a wallet you control and then send it to Binance.

Once there sell your LTC/ETH for btc and buy LINK.

Simple am I right?

Email me if you have need any more walk through

what are your expectations as a current holder. I am curious on your insights. What made you buy how did you? Memes?

im in physics at community college atm. How long will this email be active if i decide to contact you?

Is not a throwaway email in the sense that it does not have a expiring date. This is the throw away email that I use to register for everything so, shoot your questions away anytime!

>asking a fucking 5k linklet about his "insights"
>community college physics
>can't figure out out to buy crypto

Fucking kys and fuck off back to rebbit holy shit you fucking nigger kike you don't deserve LINK.

Memes. There's a group working over Veeky Forums to create demand. Time your sales well and you can ride the same wave.

thanks man I appreciate it. I just wanna be apart of the transfer of wealth and have no one to teach me. Ill reach out soon. Any way I should identify myself?

So let's say in your dream world scenario it hits close to $60B market cap, and it is the defacto oracle solution (as all indicators point to with the amount of support its going from Swift, IBM etc), as crazy as it sounds $150 is plausible, if not a bit low given the amount of data that can run through it

Realistic expectation i think is AB's prediction of 60$, that would put it at a mcap of about $20B which is still reasonable to expect, assuming crypto mcap industry as a whole is gonna explode this year

Totally self-aware, this shit is the real deal though

This just reinforces my point - there's ALWAYS someone each day in Link threads saying "Wow, please tell me how to get in on this fantastic, once in a lifetime opportunity to get rich!" It's like a fucking snake oil sale.

I'm not disputing that it's a good project, I just want to make the point that this current rise isn't anything more than a pre-convention pump. Not part of a greater scheme.

Likewise with AB, I'm hugely cynical of his authenticity. If you knew that the Linkies had doxxed some bloke on LinkedIn because they thought he was AB, resulting in him losing his job, would you then go into the next thread you made and state that you'd been busy 'changing jobs'? It practically confirms who you are, unless of course you're larping.

create some unique tripcode using

desktopthread.com/tripcode.php

post the result here.

Then just email me the user/pass for the tripcode. If it returns the same tripcode I know it's you :)

Its literally just investor money.

WHY DOES EVERYONE PREDICT A CONFERENCE DUMP?

BUY THE RUMOR SELL THE NEWS. ARE YOU NEW TO THIS?

True I get you, but regardless still a good time to get in with main net rumored to be around the corner any month now and partnerships lined up to be announced along side it

>Likewise with AB, I'm hugely cynical of his authenticity. If you knew that the Linkies had doxxed some bloke on LinkedIn because they thought he was AB, resulting in him losing his job, would you then go into the next thread you made and state that you'd been busy 'changing jobs'? It practically confirms who you are, unless of course you're larping.

I agree, that shit is fucked up but desu AB had some pretty well thought out points made, so either it was an elaborate hoax or he actually is an insider since he did call some things that did happen. I wouldn't bank the future of the tokens on him since its 50/50 hoax potential, but when Sergey and co refuse to provide any updates it makes people have to rely on posts by a person literally calling himself AssBlaster

Assblaster said his price prediction was likely conservative and based more off his own target. It can go much higher than that.

because it happened 1 time and people are faggots.

Veeky Forums rarely predicts things correctly. if they tell you conference dump it probably won't dump. people are right 1 time out of 10,000 and spend days telling you "I TOLD YOU" about the 1 time back in high school.

You're a maniac

JUST REACH OUT AND GRAB IT

because pre conference hype will pump it, post conference it will fall back to 'normal' levels. The moon mission truly begins when the mainnet releases and partnerships are announced and they actually start marketing their project to the public

I BELIEVE
THAT WE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

what if the entire purpose of assholeblaster is to get you all to sell at $60 because link will be worth significantly more, and he knows it? he's planting the seed now. he's building trust. "he's been right all along". now it's $60. are you going to believe that's the top and sell? if you don't see this as a long con you're not going to make it.

people selling the news, or conference in this case, has happened many many more times than just once and will likely continue happening just cause so many people expect it to and trade based on that expectation

he could also just straight up buy ETH and trade ETH for LINK. Saves some hassle.

why do you think they want to suppress the price anyways?

fuck you assblaster playing mind games with me, trying to steal all my precious stinky linkies :(

nolinky here:

Why isn't this on bittrex? Chart looks amazing desu.. Daily chart is literally just a cup and handle. Would buy, but I don't want to register on another exchange

m8 link shilling threads have been here for 5 months lol

>goodgoy6million
kek nice

Buy ETH off CB with card, transfer ETH to Binance, buy LINK

Volume is back down to what it was before, now. Look at the order book. Pump is over, now it will dump hard.

Real talk

This user gets it. The crypto space is beyond fucked anyway, market psychology is magnified and any reasonable analysis falls apart due to the quantity of unforeseen variables. But yeah, the behaviour is really fucking weird - 6x volume over the space of a week? Thats ridiculous, and I dont many of the top wallets exiting their positions.

Kinda worries me desu - I was hoping to accumulate more. I'm sure I'm not the first user to say that on a LINK pump, nor the last, but we're rapidly running out of time. See you on the other side.

PS when the singularity hits we're gonna establish a network of 1% nazi neets and cause trouble / influence events in secret.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2960&v=VptsprY6qPI
>at 01:19:00
Mentioned Chainlink. Partnership with USA government confirmed.

>PS when the singularity hits we're gonna establish a network of 1% nazi neets and cause trouble / influence events in secret.
Make that 0.1%ers

Is anyone else seeing these?

>babbies first pump and dump

I don't think it is a coincidence.

Without exception, they all have it. I called it off as a coincidence earlier but it happens too often for it to be the case.

oh my god

>now it will dump hard
>babbies first pump and dump

how many millions of dollars do y'all have in crypto from knowing exactly how things will play out?

it went on a 3 day increase and so far a 1 day decrease.

that's about it.

probably because sergey is assblasted that Veeky Forums holds all his tokens and we bully him by calling him fat

Youre right, Chainlink is just a joke. Kind of like Ethereum was just a joke, and Trump running for President was just a joke.

warosu.org/biz/?ghost=yes&search_op=all&search_int=dontcare&search_res=post&task=search2&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_tripcode=MBPenmwX43G &search_del=dontcare&offset=0

Post the girl you will be spending time with on valentines day next year with your Link money.

Holy fuck you’re dumb.

If he were trying to suppress price and buy more, wouldn’t he be trying to convince us to sell NOW at 50 cents rather than at 60 dollars, fucking 100x higher in price?

haha stupid nigger

Serious question for once.
My 6000€ transfer just cleared. Do I buy more link now or do I wait for when it drops after the conference?

I'm not posting my gf on Veeky Forums, mate.

My issue with eth to link is that since ETH's massive price increase the fees have become slightly higher (I know lol I am stingy) while ltc's fees have remained exactly the same which is great.