Who can Compete?

This monster has a 1 BILLION dollar war chest. Is there any competition that has any type of fund put aside that can even compare to it??

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/eos/@noorzaidurrani/how-to-register-claim-your-eos-tokens-before-june-2018
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@faisalh/omisego-primed-for-2018-a-breakdown-of-what-we-know
ethresear.ch/t/minimal-viable-plasma/426
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/ethereum-omisego-plasma-coming-soon-vitalik-posts-minimal-viable-plasma-implementation
hackernoon.com/erc-20-and-voltron-the-4-limbs-that-will-make-ethereum-live-forever-and-make-your-pockets-fatter-699a19b65c7a?gi=5da65939b2a2
unchainedpodcast.co/vitalik-buterin-creator-of-ethereum-on-the-big-guy-vs-the-little-guy
github.com/EOSIO/Documentation/blob/master/TechnicalWhitePaper.md
youtube.com/watch?v=VCxGoII7V5Y&t=65s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>erc20
>monster
@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H

This... shits a fucking joke.

waiting for the "Eos redpill" shill to mobile post his gigantic novel of reasons to buy EOS

lets see if he can counter with a response to how EOS will beat ETH + OMG with sharding/plasma this year

Does any of its competitors even have a dev fund? I don't know ANY

The ERC20 is a placeholder for when the mainnet rolls out. They will do a snapshot of all registered addresses and give you 1 to 1 ratio of EOS ERC20 for EOS Mainnet tokens. But obviously you brainlets don't do any research and don't know this.

BTW the main net is coming JUNE 1st.

When Plasma/Sharting?

Ethereum has like 14 Billion
Nuls has like 4 Billion
Neo has like 7 Billion

>When Plasma/Sharting?
next month lol

>who can compete
some chinese project with a blue logo

proof?

>deluded mETHheads

You said it was this year but now its next month...

How does NEO have 7 billion?
I mean like Ark, ION, Wanchain, Dragonchain, etc. Direct competitors. What do they have, huh?

steemit.com/eos/@noorzaidurrani/how-to-register-claim-your-eos-tokens-before-june-2018

Post proof of Plasma/Sharting coming out next month then. I'll be waiting...

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@faisalh/omisego-primed-for-2018-a-breakdown-of-what-we-know
ethresear.ch/t/minimal-viable-plasma/426
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pandorasbox/ethereum-omisego-plasma-coming-soon-vitalik-posts-minimal-viable-plasma-implementation
hackernoon.com/erc-20-and-voltron-the-4-limbs-that-will-make-ethereum-live-forever-and-make-your-pockets-fatter-699a19b65c7a?gi=5da65939b2a2
unchainedpodcast.co/vitalik-buterin-creator-of-ethereum-on-the-big-guy-vs-the-little-guy

I see y'all changed topics. So none of the competors I mentioned have decided funding I guess. Ha

the ethereum alliance has over 10B in funding and is a group of proven cryptocurrencies but you only focus on a chink shitcoin because someone grouped it with ETH

EOS is not a competitor to any of the other chains you listed so you should probably reconsider investing in something you don't understand

MVP does not equal a working product. By that logic I can say EOS is up and running since they are in testnet.

Also "coming soon" is very vague and does not mean next month.

MVP is the working product with final release in 2Q

nice job skipping over the podcast interview where vitalik says exactly this

Oh I don't care about EOS. I just want a comparison of all similar type chains fundings t Kno who has how much. Thought trollbaiting was the best way. It didn't work. Maybe coming clean will ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you think that's good you're mistaken.
They have tons of money and no community.

Which means they are going to throw millions at a shit in a vain attempt at creating adoption. This creates a dependency relation where projects compete for donations rather than actual customers which inevitably self-destructs only donations end.

If Bitcoin has taught us anything it's that adoption is the single most important factor. Even if EOS was really better technically than ETH (I think it's worse but that's a different discussion) existing ethereum's network effects are very, very hard to defeat.

>their marketing line is literally "the next ethereum"
>need people to tell you who their competitors are

>only donations end.
*once

I really need to proof read my posts sigh

tezos

idort here

Hald of NEO is on a time release to be used for ecosystem development. They're spending/releasing slower than needed because the token is now worth so fucking much that it'd be useless to throw that much money at it that quickly. At the rate of appreciation and gas generation, NEO will be funding initiatives for a couple of decades.

Cardano has over a billion dollar war chest as well, and probably a larger dev team

I hold both of them. Why do you think it’s worse?

>No community
>32k members in telegram
>3.5k members in developer telegram
>GitHub updated daily

EOS has a really absurd fee and staking model.
There's lots of misinformations regarding 'no fees' but in reality it's almost exactly Steem's bandwidth model.
EOS:

- you stake (lock) your EOS for at least 3 days.
- you start getting your daily use quota according to what percentage of EOS you have. That quota decays according to a special algorithm so soon maximum bandwidth is hit and that's it.
- bandwidth can be paid either by the user or contract owner
- if you run out of earned bandwidth you have to buy more eos to transact

Compared to ethereum with full PoS:
- you stake eth
- you get fees in proportion to share of your stake to other stakes
- therefore you get 'free' use (as fees go back!) equivalent to your share
- collected fees accumulate indefinitely
- if you run out of your earned fees you can pay them directly
- fees can be paid by the user or contracts (next hardfork)

Transaction costs:
EOS:
"On a launched blockchain adopting the EOS.IO software, at a network level all transactions are billed a fixed computational bandwidth cost regardless of whether it took .01ms or a full 10 ms to execute it. "
(note that 'bandwidth' here refers to the use quota)

Ethereum: deterministic gas cost depending on what you actually use multiplied by the gas price
EOS' fee model is objectively inferior to ethereum's and frankly a bit insane.

Source: github.com/EOSIO/Documentation/blob/master/TechnicalWhitePaper.md

you cant do shit on Ethereum compared to EOS since it's single threaded and costs a significant amount of money per transaction compared to EOS, plus EOS is more user friendly and better right out of the box

>since it's single threaded

Next hardfork is likely to include storage access restrictions to allow safe parallel execution.

>costs a significant amount of money per transaction compared to EOS

Ethereum is using proof of work now. Switching to proof of stake gives ~10x scaling just by itself.

>plus EOS is more user friendly and better right out of the box

what does that actually mean

you do know eth is centralized right? vitalik is the dictator and decides what happens. with EOS, the community via voting decides what happens with 21 witnesses/block producers

and any code changes or inflation changes can be done via voting

>you do know eth is centralized right? vitalik is the dictator and decides what happens.

What's with this meme? Vitalik can't force any changes in ethereum.

he can hardfork it and bail out people like what happened with the DAO hack.

>eth is centralized
>EOS has 21 (!!!) block producers
lol brainlet

EOS is decentralized as fuck.

Everyone can create a hard fork, that's how decentralized immutable cryptocurrencies work.
That's what liberty is, it's freedom of choice not democracy.
Are you telling me you can choose to eg. edit someone's account in eos without forking, just by voting?

ETH nor EOS is fully decentralized, as full decentralization runs into problems of it's own. But ETH is MORE centralized than EOS. So far EOS has the best tech out of the box with and is most decentralized

muh zilliqa...

so you like bail-outs? that's what vitalik did and he recently said he still thinks bail outs are a good thing
they can freeze someones account for misbehavior like theft, yes.

EOS IS THE REAL ETHEREUM

this kills the mETH heads
>muh decentralization

>OH NO ETH IN TROUBLE
>HERE COMES VITALIK TO THE RESCUE!
>WE'RE TOTALLY DECENTRALIZED TOO!

Lamden Tau gonna eat you all up

>so you like bail-outs? that's what vitalik did and he recently said he still thinks bail outs are a good thing

>they can freeze someones account for misbehavior like theft, yes.

First, how can you contradict yourself right in the next sentence? Dao fork was about theft. You criticize ethereum for (what you think) is the same functionality in eos.

Second, mutable ledger is supposed to be an advantage of eos? Ridiculous. Enjoy your court-mandated freezes.

Immutable ledgers require hard forks for each fundamental change which gives everyone a choice as to what to support. Mutable ledgers don't require forks. Ethereum is immutable (no matter what r/bitcoin propaganda tells people to believe), eos apparently not. Simple.

lmao think you are seriously retarded, you trust one guy to make all the hardfork decisions based on community polls that you have to trust him to not rig, over an entire decentralized community of smart investors voting based on logic.

in EOS, we can freeze someones account if the shareholders think it's necessary, in ETH, it's all up to 1 person, the weird guy with a cat purse. it's unsustainable. I trust a democratic republic over a dictatorship anyday. EOS has a constitution and governance, ETH is authoritarian

You could stay with ethereum classic.

isnt EOS built on the ETH chainblock? How can it be the ETH killer if it's built on its network?

TAU

This

you asked we answered op

not nearly as good as EOS tech

dude do your research before you make a stupid comment like that, you sound really dumb. it's only an ERC20 token till june 1st when it goes live..

EOS is fucken vaporware just like Cardano and don’t let any shills on here tell you otherwise

>only 10k tx/s

no thanks

You understand nothing

Do a little research before showing your massive ignorance on display to the world wide web.

and EOS is basically free transactions, it's like half a cent

EOS and Cardano suck balls. Why? Because they are not Rchain. Rchain team literally consists of wizards.

Scam, because they don't have a team that can pull this off and this graphic has been debunked many times.

It's filled with false info

Also some of those coins actually have products while tamdumb is and will forever bee vaporware

Rchain is a shit name though, branding fail. same with cuckdano, shit name. ETH has an okay name, EOS has a good name

My shitcoin has 1M tx/s, 150m market cap and is partnered with NEO

its a shit name its the name of a shampoo

>best tech out of the box
>still ERC20
>not even fucking mainnet
>even with mainnet no actual live testing

>lmao think you are seriously retarded, you trust one guy to make all the hardfork decisions based on community polls

No I don't have to trust him, any drastic change requires a hard fork so I could just stay on the current chain.
How hard it is to understand.

You are either trolling or genuinely don't understand that each hardfork is a *choice*. It's not a centralized website update.

what is this shill me please senap

truth and trips? damn

checked
kek has spoken

>i could just stay on the dead chain
>that no one uses

kek, typical Veeky Forumstard

ETH has a great name, normies love it.

Cardano isn't bad, it doesn't appeal to Americans much but it's named after Gerolamo Cardano & Ada Lovelace

"getting" multiples of zeroes is worthless, you damn newfags

yes there is
Cardano
And you will be taken down friend, there can only be one new and improved Eth
Repeat after me
>Peer reviewed
>Autistic Scholars from everywhere on team
>made to not fail or have any mistakes like ETH

gg

>this is there best criticism of EOS
thanks just bought 100k

>peer reviewed
no one cares
>autistic scholars on team
every team has autists
>made to not fail
it's gonna fail

you should care about peer review. i bet you don't even know what part of the project is peer reviewed and why?
>doesn't understand the value of science or how it works

Eos is a fucking joke.

still trips for me you cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=VCxGoII7V5Y&t=65s

digits dont lie

why do you fucking idiots still talk about EOS and cardano? garbage fucking projects. you want the next dApp platform to moon go get Nebulas. last time i will shill it to you brainlets

If no one uses it then clearly the change wasn't controversial duh
you're so fucking retarded it's painful

If you're representative of eos' community it has a really shitty future ahead of it

>Is there any competition

sorry for asking for information on an anonymous imageboard :^)

Nuls will beat them all...

Yo you know who's retarded not this channel t.me/comfysignals