What was your single best investing decision?

What was your single best investing decision?

What did it net you?

Why did you do it? (luck or skill)

to dollar cost average into index funds over a long period of time, starting when i was young

I bought ETH in 2015 when Veeky Forums started shilling it.

$500 turned into $250K really quick. I obviously regret not buying more as I had like $10K in savings at the time.

1. Being born to my parents
2. 400k and counting
3. pure skill

Phd in math
400k starting
Any job I want

1) Buying TRX dirt cheap.
2) NOTHING cause I'm a retard who didn't sell and was meant to stay poor.
3) Skill, I'm a professional retard.

i am going to lick her tight shithole whether she wants or not.

I bought a repossession house for me and my pregnant gf. All it needed was painting, recarpeting and a small plumbing fix.

2 years later I sold it for a £35k profit. and bought a house near a great school.

my gf is black and poses like op.

Bought Bitcoin early. Still have some. Luck.

actually bought 100k tron at U$0.01 and sold it at U$0.28, fastest U$27k i ever made, took like 3 weeks or something

Omg what kind of breed are these blackies? They look cute af

Bought Litecoin as a broke as fuck college student with money I got from reselling t shirts on eBay. told my dad it was the silver to Bitcoin's gold and he laughed at me. 5 years later that measly $75 turned into $1500 at the ATH in January

Damn that happened to me, but I put nothing in. Had $3K last summer. Should've put money in on a lot of coins. Oh well. Hoping some shitcoins do something by December.

same, I got in at $0.0052, hold till the next bull run, sell at the new ath

Nothing better than a nice fit black girl that wishes she were White. Have kids with a White girl but a cute little young nigresses is the ideal second wife.

Antshare @1 dollar

Same story.

Bought 250k TRON between 3 to 5 cents, sold 200k of it at 28 cents and 50k at 21 cents. At the time it was a quick 60k profit.

Bought 1 BTC worth of Mooncoin when Veeky Forums started shilling it, made 5 BTC during the first MOON mission, 9 BTC during the 2016 MOON mission and settled to make 29 ETH off the December MOON mission.
Sad to see LINK is going nowhere, I bought 1BTC worth in October
>50/50 luck/skill
>thinking of dumping LINK and going all in on MOON for the upcoming code fork
Did I do alright anons?

Gross. Expect 90ish IQ kids.

See: Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.

back to pol

>genetic maps
>retarded
Choose one.

not asian but still pretty fine for a negress

Learning programming

Technical insight for investing in crypto

To build a SaaS

buying 1200 ADA. It's gonna blow up in 2018

Best crypto investment was DBC, I bought in at 8¢ and sold at 64¢, irl it would be going into business with my dad. Thanks to that opportunity I'm confirm making $200k/year just in salary plus a bunch more from real estate.

>i dont like seeing worldly facts, pls go back to pol

Unironically, XRP. I got in at 16¢ as my fellow normie friend asked me what I thought about it. I didn't know anything on it but he's the lucky kind of nigger where anything he touches turns to gold. So I bought a bunch and sold for 3.5k link and 1k req when xrp was worth 3x what link was worth. I wish I wasn't a poorfag but I invested everything I could afford to lose.

raiblocks in november
And pulling it out to a private wallet right away.

Name of the girl?

Nigger

Disgusting. Why would you post a nigger?

Go fuck yourself.

> (OP)
>Disgusting. Why would you post a nigger?

What the fuck? We hate nigger MEN you fucking retard faggot. SHE is more than welcome on this board.

Bought 5k SALT at 1.50, sold at 16USD
Bought 5k XRB at .17, sold at 20USD
Bought 50k CAPP at .03, sold at .35USD
Bought 250k ADA at .022, sold at .84
Bought 61k ALQO at .06, set up 5 MNs.

Life is good. I have losses too but those have changed my life for the better.

>implying you wouldn't take a chance at those thighs

>Bought 5k SALT at 1.50, sold at 16USD
>Bought 5k XRB at .17, sold at 20USD
>Bought 50k CAPP at .03, sold at .35USD
>Bought 250k ADA at .022, sold at .84
>Bought 61k ALQO at .06, set up 5 MNs.
>
>Life is good. I have losses too but those have changed my life for the better.

Getting into shitcoins was best decision, I did it to pay off debt and put my daughters in private school. Skill more than luck, I put a lot of time Into this rodeo.

100k QSP at 10 cents un real how much it pumped in a month i made like 70k