ITT: we laugh at Linkies and Reqtards

>Link proven to be all-time pajeetscam with literally no new development in months
>Req literally BTFO by another Ycombinator investment
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

posts always do the opposite...
says req and link rip...
So they are going to the moon you are saying....

more like
>ITT we prove our lack of brains

you're a fucking newfag who must have missed the entire past year where they were shilled at massive levels. kill yourself

COPE

COPE

COPE

COPE

weak FUD

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

AHAHAHAHAAH FUCKNG REQTARDS AND STINKY LINKIES

Little do STINKY LINKS know EU PSD2 regulation essentially makes LINK completely illegal to even own in Europe, and after the US hearing today, it's plainly obvious it will be illegal soon there too, they were all over oracles

Dump now or cry later fags

SPICY

youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

>do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
>ETH
>ANTS
etc...etc

Honestly there are possibly 4-8 people here to actually help. The rest just get off fucking with your mind

>REQ BTFO by Coinbase

user, nobody actually likes using Coinbase. This news is actually good for REQ since people will start using Coinbase's solution, merchants will run into issues where their funds don't show up or account gets locked, and have to spend 3 months with an app that doesn't work. They'll see REQ as a much more expanded version of this without these issues.

Coinbase has always been ass, and always will be.

>user, nobody actually likes using Coinbase
I hope you don't believe this. Do you know how many casuals in crypto only have a coinbase account and leave all their funds with them?

>mfw ALL-IN in LINK and REQ
FUUUUUCKKKK

Have you actually googled anything about coinbase, and not seen the endless threads of people asking for help and not getting answered by them?

Their support is non-existent. Merchants are going to end up trying out their paypal shit, have it fuck up, and be turned off from crypto in general.

brainlet confirmed.

>WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
ftfy

Coinbase is the only exchange with a NY banking license. Are you retarded?

Just transfer for free to gdax use it.

Another LINK thread, nice.

Why does that make it good? I thought the entire point of crypto was to be separated from the banks. Coinbase support and fees are shit.

Buy Mobius, Sir.

This I can believe, the angle about them choosing to go for REQ is what I'm not buying yet.

REQ is pumping though?

>listening to Veeky Forums FUD #9892 about REQ
This board is literally hellbent on screwing each other out of money for some kind of reason, or maybe because it's "funny xD". Please stop taking advice from anyone here.

Holy fuck this triggers me more than nujaks

Everything is pumping dolt

It's true. Coinbase is garbage and they will all realize it soon enough

>he thinks people are spreading FUD on LINK and REQ because they wanna screw each other over and not because they're not done accumulating and want to keep the price down

bought req at .12 and link at .16 in November when they were ''shilled at massive levels'', wow biz burned me soooooooo hard

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you. >(WE ARE HERE)
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

Your ID is so pink it's hurting my eyes

This silly FUD only reinforces my convictions in both.

I'll be the first to make threads "we laught at nolinkers"

Bless you user and praise Kek

bought REQ at $.06 and absolutely loving this retarded coinbase fud. looking forward to you brainlet faggots fomoing in a month from now at 3x the price because that's what brainlets do

YOU ARE A MANIC

Bless you too

I can't believe they keep doing this? Doesn't make the slightest of sense to me.

REQ is the future, brainlets. If you don't have any in your portfolio, you clearly hate gains.

This.
My portfolio is req link xlm.
I fud all of these every chance I get. I have made some of the pastas which send my fellow linkies into rage / depression. It makes me so fucking hard.

>REQ is the future
Coinbase commerce clearly makes REQ redundant

brainlet overkill

Dude, coinbase giving users a payment processor is not exactly making REQ redundant... read the white paper for fuck sakes, All it means is that coinbase is likely to end up as a fiat to crypto payment gateway .

REQ is a protocol for payments.Its for building and integrating crypto payments... more like a glue for aplication developers to make complex crypto based payment chains and applications.

Whenever someone tries so hard to convince me to sell, I'll always buy more. Thnx user!

>send my fellow linkies into rage / depression
Impossible, we lost our minds a long time ago. At the moment we're just crazy.

>t. Bought the peak

Yeah you don't need to convince me. I can see it dipping already

Bought at 5c before ou even knew what it was ye retarded chicken giblet.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWW

>Bought at 5c

>ITT: Things that didn't happen

I know your life as an Albanian snail farmer makes it difficult for you to accept that some people are better at spotting opportunities than you are but I am sure you will catch a break at some point. Just keep being positive and one day you will find happiness with a nice hairy woman who loves mollusc cultivation as much as you do.

Req was being shilled hard when it dropped below ICO price mongoloid.

>t, brainlet saga continues

bought at ico on both basically bb (under ico for req)

WANT

it has literally never been 5 cent ritardando

You are the retarded one, ico price was 6.7 cents and it went almost half ico price before recovering. I bought a large batch at 4 cents.

LINK is unironically useless..

You can be a node without HOLDING LINKS. Why would big banks rely on autists with valuable multibillion data ?

Solution, banks just set nodes themselves with their supercomputers and use it without buying any link.

>in b4 muh decentralization

Read the fucking whitepaper mongloids.

how about YOU read the fucking white paper, you piece of shit mongloid.

With staking LINK, the more you stake the more credibility you have due to the risk factor in losing it for providing false data.

Basic economics, if someone isn't staking any LINK for NFL stats, and another node IS staking LINK for the same stats...then the buyer is obviously going to go with the one who is staking if he cares at all about his information.

Not only that, let's say for some retarded reason, the ONLY oracle for a certain data feed isn't staking any LINK...then due to supply and demand, someone WILL create a node with LINK staked and take that original node's business.

KYS Faggot, and sell any LINK you have. I don't want a retard like you on this moon mission.

BANKS and JEWS will never participate in LINK just for the reason you stated. LINK is utterly useless.

Maybe it has some use for a decentralized global betting company.