Prepare for the Rippling

>didn't pump yesterday
>Western Union to use XRP token in payment flows

Hope you get in sub $1.50. You were warned

anyone who doesn't buy before Interledger and Codius is brain dead

pajeet told me all his cousins buy XRP and he thinks I'm a nice guy, so he told me stay home from school that day and don't buy XRP or pajeet and goyim will be in my nightmares

you're a dedicated troll kudos

this has been news for how long? why no immediate pump?

Obvious suppression

you sure? when moneygram news was announced, it went +40% within 10 mins

it's priced in

what's not priced in: Interledger and Codius. Few people know about them.

yes, because people thought Ripple Labs was lying until the Moneygram partnership was announced, then they believed everything else.

I really don't care if a company falls for a scam like Ripple
A scam is a scam, it can't only be a half

XRP needs $40 billion of new money just to 2x

Not 100% but there were huge sell walls at 1.08 a couple hours ago in the big exchanges, so price couldn't rise.

Well I hope you guys know what you are putting money into with XRP...I would get out asap...

I don't think you know the meaning of that word.

TRX is a scam, XRB is a scam.

>reddior market cap meme
brainlet.bmp

its not that much, it already did

A scam by the banks to swindle you out of your actually valuable BTC and ETH is a scam

hey dumb nigger, zoom out

Oh God, that fucking FUD again.

You never learn.

That's not how market cap works you moron.

Last price paid x supply

It's very far removed from the amount of fiat

Tell me how I’m wrong.

REEEEEE ITS A SCAM!!!!!!

no, you have been corrected in another thread.
That's not how market cap works. Few thousands of dollars can move the market by millions or even billions.

Market cap = last price * coins in circulation

it's not money that went into a coin.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>hurr durr, buy LINK!!!

*can move the market cap

No no no
You see XRP is useful!
I-it costs less than Paypal or LTC to send!!!
How I got my XRP? I bought some LTC with paypal and sent the LTC to the exchange for some XRP (after paying the exchange fee)! It's a high price for low transaction fees but it's worth it I swear

That's not how market cap works you fucking pajeet brainlet. Money invested is far lower than the market cap.

>I don't know what a fiat pair is.

I can't believe how fucking dense are you.
I will take for granted that you're just joking.

And I assume you didn't need to pay any fees whatsoever to get that XRP
I mean surely they wouldn't want to defeat the entire purpose of using it
Right?

i read about that last night OP
Western union could be huge, but... why no pump? Are people finally waking up to the jew piece of shit this fidget spinner really is?

>pay 5 dollar for 1 XRP
>market cap 500 billion
go away and THINK why you're wrong you nigger

Way less than your BTC 30 usd transaction fee and 2 days waiting time :)

wot

Wow ripple is a good coin and its cheap too. Imagine when it gets as big as bit coin!

Still not as good as literal amazon gift cards :^)

This is exactly how marketcap is defined you cum guzzling retard, there are not really 450b dollar in this market right now, it's just a theoretical construct

>why no pump?
That's just how this thing is. It's immune to news you'd think would matter. Then a few months later it will surge out of nowhere. Maybe it's suppression, or things being priced in. I wonder if the surge we saw a few weeks ago is actually based off of insider traders getting all this news early. Whatever the case XRP flatlines or crashes with good news and has crazy surges for no reason. Maybe XRP is so fast because it actually exists in a time warp.

90% of biz fails this IQ test.
there's actually so little money in crypto right now. I honestly hope we keep shedding pinkjack retards on the way to the infinite supermoons that are incoming for just about any decent coin, let alone a sure bet like xrp.
you fucking retards hate money, but at least money hates you too

When you buy a coin based on news you're buying it from the guy who bought it before it became public knowledge.

That is how it works but even then you got it wrong because you're a fucking single digit IQ retard. It's price * CIRCULATING supply. 39b XRP is circulating, 100b is max

>t. 70 IQ niggers
I even know you're kike rats who only act like niggers