are you guys pedo ?

no

how did you know about bitcoin?

Dark Web

Ven or Neo?

Which will rise the most in 2018

What's your thoughts on LINK?

What do you think of LINK?

are you sure you not pedo ? what about your superior ? have you suspected any pedo activity there ? I not real hedge fund if you not in weekly pedo meetings

shill me on a coin

Neo - Ties with government, DaHongFei.
Ven - Jim Breyer, connection with President.

NEO.

I bought into JNT (tokenization of assets + stablecoin), Coinmetro (exchange plus fiat gateway) and NapoleonX (Trading bot/ passive income). All are gintech amd heavy on regulatory side if things, with stellar, or at least very strong teams.

Will I make it? And is my strategy of following regulation-heavy projects with top teamd and either Moe Levin or Dan Tapscott involved a good strategy?

Do you think Crypto is going to follow the Meme chart?

Ripple and tron prediction price 20 days

Sir, what coin is the best investment in your view?

>Jim Breyer

Link is good, patience is hard to find in Gen Y. Be patient and you will be rewarded. Delete blockfolio/delta and concentrate on living your life outside of crypto. Return every week and look at your gains.

I mean it aint a dubble but bubble and yes bump this

Is ven a scam?
they sound too good to be true

I have 95% of my net worth in Crypto. Wall Street is entering behind the scenes. Wait till Q2, Q3.

every bump in the road (bubble) looks like that

I am all in, in JNT. Tell me how fucked i am.

What do you think about genesis vision

Like iconomi but mixing crypto, forex and stocks
CEO is founder of tool4traders or something like that
Charlie shrem as an advisor

don't they move into bonds?

You should never be 'all-in' on one coin user. But I like JNT - you will do very well. Diversify when you x5. Dont all in again.

buy MCO it's mooning hard end of the month

Thoughts on Omisego?

You will make it, but don't get emotionally attached, take your x10 when it comes and invest into core crypto - Eth, NEO.

What about platforms?

EOS?
Lisk?

Thoughts on int and how many satanic rituals have you been involved in

proof or gtfo
e.g. lambo with timestamp

what coin?

you have to click the post number so people know which you are replying to.

Is bitcoin going to be driven down to $5000 (or lower)?
When will the bull market start?
Thanks a lot!

BTC predictions?

What about AMB?

Follow Dan Larimer, everything he touches turns to gold (google him)

IOST moon incoming
10X next month

Thoughts?

Thank you OP.
If you got a chance, any thoughts on Lisk?

Do you think we will test 6k again?

ahahah 4k idiots btfo

AMB will hit $1B MC. Be patient - their main advisor is Parity - who is Parity? It is Dr. Gavin Wood's firm - who is Dr. Gavin wood? Ethereums co-founder. Always go for team > team.

I bought at 6k;)

Even if you’re a larp, thanks for the reply

Yes, put it in EOS. Why diversify in this case? Makes no sense, EOS is superior with Dan.

Opinion about AION?

Thoughts on LINK? I know its a meme but is there any potential?

Solid. My family is invested.

What will moon next?

interoperability Alliance. Good as gold

AOIN + WanChain + Icon.

OP clearly doesn't know how to reply to people

Ontology

my skills are in other areas.

Stance on bitcoin? Bullish, bearish?

Thoughts on XLM?
I've seen this shilled as "THE" crypto of 2018 by mainstream media... what is your take?

k then give me the skinny on XLM

I'm willing to believe, this site handholds you a lot less than twitter, reddit, etc.

100k in the coming years. Follow Willie Woo on twitter and understand his latest indicator, it is potentially life changing. "NVT Signal"

My advice (I am not a licensed financial advisor) is to not listed to the talking heads on TV (mainstream media). Real money is making their plays long before the mainstream informs the masses. DYOR is painful, but you must learn to think for yourself to win. The markets are our generation of war. Instead of shields and armour, we have stop losses and take profits. People need to lose (sell) for you to win (buy) do not buy when the media simply tells you to.

If you don't have much to invest, do you see nodes being a solid investment? I have a VEN node I bought when they were cheap but that's about it and I am 95% net worth in crypto as well.

>willie woo

Can’t find him on twitter what’s his @?

Shill one x1000 coin

I agree with all this and have already made huge stacks from Stellar's run... but do you see significant upside remaining for this coin? According to the IBM leaks, there are a number of central banks which be tokenizing their currency on the Stellar network... thoughts?

@woonomic

XLM = Jed McCaleb. Who is Jed?

eDonkey
Mt Gox
Ripple
Stellar

Do you see a trend here? Everything he touches turns to gold (oh if you're worried about the Mt. Gox hack) Jed sold it many months beforehand, the new owner had no experience, thus it was hacked.

Jed McCaleb + Dan Larimer are gods in Crypto. Follow their progress, follow their coins, invest in them early.

XLM is legitimately one of the comfiest holds in crypto.

If you have enough VEN for a node, you are nearly there. VEN is one of the best coins in crypto. Just be patient. Remember....it took 8 years for Eth to reach $1000+, how long has it taken VEN to get to where it is? Patience.....user....patience....

Thanks buddy this is what I needed to start investing smarter, stop focusing on baseless ideas and their proposed value, and focus on the individuals...

4 years*

Any opinions on PRL? It seems revolutionary.

Thanks for stopping by btw. Why Veeky Forums?

What are your thoughts about Elix? I bought it at $.02, ATH was ~$2.4

And CargoX? My friend bought it recently, $40k...

Thoughts on DRGN and HPB?

Asch (XAS) ?

Chinese Lisk? Thoughts?

Any quick word on REQ?

>for every 50 bux made somebody loses 50 bux meme
You are a larping faggot user, no way they would let you near anything important

Imagine being this retarded

OP can you dissect my newbie portfolio

You're very welcome user. Professional Venture Capitalist's will always buy companies with strong management over strong tech - because it is the people that make the tech. And the people who can hire the right people to make new tech.

Invest in the those with prior experience. Jed is a 'chosen one'.

He's right though

We buy bags early so that we can dump on future bagholders who speculate that the price will go up even higher.

Need some thoughts on ICX/ICON and TRX. Thanks user

If you like Chinese coins:

Buy MAN.

What do you think about CoinMetro?

I have replied above. Check the post regarding the Interoperability Alliance

Litecoin??

Lmao faggot
I’m buying in the new future currency so I can be part of the biggest redistribution of wealth in human history. I am joining the crypto currency revolution.

Thoughts on NANO user?

I am not a larp.

I love how all you faggots say "bought bitcoin in 200x".

That's like saying you accidentally bought a bag of poop that turned fucking gold.
And then be proud of that accomplishment.

I get how it's cool that you did it, but it is NOT an accomplishment or a skill.

OP I'd appreciate your opinions on

RLC, REQ, LINK and MKR

Does't have to be much, just curious about your thoughts

correct, well said.

What are you, 13 years old?

Haha here are many turbo autists, I trust you since you recommended MAN.

What's the most overvalued coin right now?

A man after my own heart.

Great coins user. Consider picking up some MAN, and trying to get into the pre-sale for Endor. In my opinion Endor is the ICO of the year. I learnt something the other day about it that just blew me away.

Bro please- is bitcoin gonna be pushed back to $5k?
When will the bull run start?

Total market cap in 5 years?

Bitconnect, it's a total scam and should be $0. but it's market cap is over $30m, this is really sad. I'm a honest straight shooter and I do not like seeing people get taken advantage of.