Cardano

I just sold all my ETH to buy ADA/Cardano guys, and you should do too. Cardano

Other urls found in this thread:

cardanoroadmap.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

explain why first

I've been holding cardano since 700. Should've sold at 9000. This shit is dead.

Nope

Only if I get one of her

I went from blockchain 2.0 to blockchain 3.0, Cardano is so very fucking sustainable.

$0.38 is cheaaap BUY BUY BUY NOW

the ultimate vaporware

Charles Hoskinson the CEO gets fired from Ethereum 6 months into his job.
Has big dick measuring contest with Dan Larimer, who he was partnered with for Bitshares.
Tried to subvert ETC by having his own personal treasury fund through it.

The man is a fucking sociopath. No doubt he is smart, but I'm wary of him steering the ship on any project.

cult coin

project has real development and plans to release features on a month to month scale past the summer. If you don't buy now you're just'ing yourself. 10x eoy

>project has real development and plans to release features on a month to month scale past the summer. If you don't buy now you're just'ing yourself. 10x eoy

This.

Hes even said himself that he doesnt want to be running the show on Cardano years down the track. He believes that staying in power for too long with ruin his views and is ultimately leaving it up to the community if we want him to stay in charge after another 2-3 years

>The man is a fucking sociopath. No doubt he is smart, but I'm wary of him steering the ship on any project.
He still get's shit done and always delivered what he promised for Cardano.

>ledger support soon
>staking soon
>staking from cold storage soon

hnnnnggg

posts like these just reek of fear. look, i get it, you're shitting your pants because there is a very high probability that this is going to be king in one year's time. the development is unmatched in crypto, nothing even comes in a close second. but the "vaporware meme" is just dumb

This shitcoin needs $10 billion of fresh money to 2x.

>marketcap meme is for redditors
fagget

-bigger market cap than NEO while, NEO has a working product and Cardano hasn't
- missing the dapp train
- using some strange language instead of c++/c# l

why would I want this shit? I could as well buy EOS which has like 1000x the potential of cardano

Tell me how I’m wrong

you are not wrong, he is

Market cap is not an actual fucking market cap you brainless redditards

I'm not ready to hold this yet I will buy in June. It's the best safebet at the moment.

u guys are going to get absolutely slaughtered

I have my but order at 0.00000009 sats

Whales in the mix are holding more could than the entire buy side

Lots of holders from 300 sat

Your "institutional" investors are just comes names on a PDF

Your special technology is a rip off of a previous scheme outlined in another paper, they just took it to market with 6 billion coins first

I shilled this piece of shit a couple of days ago, apologizing now. I was legit excited but then I read the white paper and did some research. Absolute vaporware. I get the feeling that this dev team is pretty uncomfortable with the realization that tons of people are going to get dumped on. They are earnest devs with a rip off product with slight modification, like other shit coins.

The investors and whales who control the coin could dump this coin into single digits literally at any time. The people who bought this shit on huobi in the front couple of days can dump for 2x profit even at this price.

The first clue is sloppy whale 1 as the price was going down yesterday. He flashed his 2 million buy wall. That's the size of average whales here. Imagine his pain as this shit coin declines in value. At some point the cashout, which is what these dead cat bounces are, is going to take the price under 300 at which point there is nothing stopping it from going all the way to sub zero and taking up residence with the rest of the shit coins on page 4 of CMC

>white is not white, black is not black
are you deluded?

you don't need 10 billion dollars to increase the marketcap by 10 billion, brainlet. You could probably double the marketcap by moving less than 500 million back and forth.

ill wait for blockchain 4.0 or maybe 5 or 6

>posts like these just reek of fear. look, i get it, you're shitting your pants because there is a very high probability that this is going to be king in one year's time. the development is unmatched in crypto, nothing even comes in a close second. but the "vaporware meme" is just dumb

yes

>I'm not ready to hold this yet I will buy in June. It's the best safebet at the moment.
It's probably gonna be more expensive by then

One of the few professionals teams out there, always delivering what they promised on time.

Roadmap looks great, but slow. It’s a relatively old project but the token itself is only 4 months young.

It will go places but slowly, I see no reason to fomo in at all.

I also like that they show you the percentages on the roadmap~

if you are this uninformed, you deserve to miss out on projects with real potential that are already in the top 15

Am waiting for it to drop further desu.

reddit faggot... just fud.

Bought at .20 sold at 1.00
Rebought at .33

The roadmap isnt updated or maintained by anyone on cardano or HKIO, its community driven

I have no idea how they get the information

nicely done, i am
jealous

Charles is fine.

Cardano is an excellent project, it's just overbought atm.

I'm confident they will deliver.

>I have no idea how they get the information
they get the information because it's maintained by HKIO

not bad

this is the next eth, watch as it hits massive numbers in 2019

>booth babes
can you short this?

true

>tfw your bags are growing with each fud post

Zilliqa: I just sold all my ADA to buy Zilliqa guys, and you should do too. Zilliqa.

CHECKED

>Your special technology is a rip off of a previous scheme outlined in another paper

which paper is that user?

Similar, bought at .40 sold at 1.20, rebought at between 0.35 and 0.40, and holding for now.

It's picking up

"The Cardano roadmap isn’t the property of IOHK, the Cardano Foundation or Emurgo."

cardanoroadmap.com

cardano is done. The moon was from 350 to 8.5k sat. If you're buying now you're legit retarded

Thanks

holy fuck. is this cunt serious?

I think EOS will look like the winner in the medium-term taking the reign from ETH. Cardano will take longer to take off, but it will be king in the end.

I'm only holding a tiny amount of ETH, not bothering with EOS - putting most of my money in Cardano. It seems overpriced at the moment, but I sincerely believe it will win out in the end so I'm just accumulating and holding.

1500 ADA here, will I make it?

Cardanus has a dumb name it'll never be over 2 dollars

Thanks, just bought 100k.