Unironical link thred

problem:

>Sergey hates us.

we crashed his ico party, we are nazis, useless neets, make fun of him and other people, we dont give a shit about blockchain or "the oracle problem"
he will delay news about chainlink as long as possible to make us drop the backs due to opportunity cost.
maybe he will even abbadon the whole project/tokens cause he dont want us to get money.

solution:
We become better humans (atleast on the surface).
Stop doing eoy predictions. Instead talk about how you will better the world with the money you get. Be helpfull to other coiners. Stop making funny pictures of sergey and stop stalking Link employes.

That way not only sergey will like us, but also possible investors wont get scared anymore of smelly nazi neets

/blog thanks for listening

Unironically the most faggot shit I’ve read all year

you realy read through it all?
gives me a warm feeling

What I don't understand is why would they do this?

LINK 1000$ EOY

what am i supposed to see here?

what is your plan you stupid nigger?
point a gun at his head?
or abduct his family?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

what a brainlet

now we're getting somewhere

LMFAOOOO...asking the important questions

Lol
You understand Veeky Forums is *that place with dangerously autistic neets*?

Sergey might have wanted to skip the project after SIBOS, but then he saw us shilling the hell out of his coin and buying shitloads of it despite it genuinely crashing.

So he decided to actually do smt, especially when a Veeky Forumstard approached him at Devcon to say hi. That was the moment he realised he is not safe anywhere. 1 leaked photo and biztards would be able to trace him by metadata and trails in the sky. He was not as smart as Joost to never show his true face, so he won't be able to truly disappear.

Biz is the only thing that pushes Sergey forward. If not for us, he would have dumped all his LINK long ago.

sending positive vibes ur way brohiem

may the force be with you, always.

xD so we are literaly the gun to his head?
and the more crazy and deluded we seem, the more scared he get haha.
he gonna pull a steve jobs here i hope
thanks for clarifying user!
>1000 eoy

Sergey will be hailed as the one true god emperor of the universe if Link succeeds. I will personally send him christmas and birthday letters if the Singularity were indeed to happen

OP is right we need to be better people, linkies.

we have reached peak autism

Holy fuck, it's still there hahahaha

Nobody gives a fuck about Veeky Forums
You wield no power
All you are to sergey is annoying man children rory has to deal with in slack
>muh meme
>muh lambo and moon
>shadowfork
>bigmac

I will never stop shitposting. Nice try OP.

As an insider, I highly suggest you keep your autistic speculation away from the esoteric secrets ingrained within.

>solution:
>We become better humans
>what is your plan you stupid nigger?

SO FAR SO GOOD HELLO MR SURGREY PLZ EAT SOME TEA