>>7653259

"pilot"

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripple-and-xrp-can-cut-banks-global-settlement-costs-up-to-60-percent/
youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it's actually true. Wow.

Yea so? Thats pretty normal faggot

>muh western union
>crypto exist
>using 3rd parties

XRPtards are the worst.

>paypal but worse
>solving anything
Thanks but no thanks

10 bucks July 1st.

faster and cheaper than paypal. superior to all cryptos in every way.

shalom David

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

So how did you get your Ripple
You didn't need to pay for it first did you?

Really isn't that great news.. western union is already obselete.

This is how western union stays in business.

Are there good sources on this to educate myself on? I don't want to miss that if it's actually so useful that is being adopted by big companies.

It's my personal research. You can google each point. You can also read this to understand what problem Ripple is solving:
ripple.com/insights/ripple-and-xrp-can-cut-banks-global-settlement-costs-up-to-60-percent/

Also keep in mind that XRP will win with or without banks and institutions. Millions of people will be using it to pay for stuff online because it's cheapest and fastest.

The whole reason blockchain was created was to make obsolete companies like Western Union.

Fucking normie retards

It's a fucking sms service!!! You call that God? Looks like you are a faggot from the past!

Ripple aint cheap tho

XRP is, actually, a scam:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM

Ripple is a joke. I wouldn't even call it a crypto.

It is interesting to say the least. I was already growing weary of reading about the problems BTC has like transactions becoming slow and so on. I will read your link and more on this.

Thank you for the "Ripple Fundamentals" post, and I mean it. It seems like an actually useful thing to adopt early. I will likely put money and hold it because of it.

you are welcome, remember to diversify and buy incrementally (this might be a bull trap, the market could still crash again)

Keep in mind if you buy this shit some of it is permanently stuck in each wallet as a "deposit" to prevent too many wallets being created.

give me one good reason I shouldn't put $100 in this

just put it in, bithumb XRP volume has just gone up $20 million in under 10 mins

You don't want to get rich and overdose on snorting cocaine of a hooker's snatch.

>XRP, well known, already 40 mil market cap
>Nano, less known, 1 mil market cap, far superior technology as a currency
Why is biz so bad at crypto?

Centralized chains with reversible transactions that you can’t stake and have all the tokens premised are not a viable opponent of bitcoin and ether in the long term. These are awesome to help the western unions of the world but the idea of it as god crypto is laugh out loud funny.

because nano isn't reliable goy
and by not reliable I mean its a nazi coin
get on board with us

try harder, pajeet. XRP is not reversible. Bitcoin and all proof-of-work coins are reversible.

and Ripple is actually more decentralized than Bitcoin

The fuck? SHIT'S MOONING

I wish some coin finally did the flippening
even if it's jewcoin

I should have never listened to biz XRP Jew coin FUD.
I WOULD HAVE BEEN RICH BY NOW.

XRP is going to 100 USD. LOOK AT THE FUCKING NEWS LATELY. Everyone is onboard. SWIFT is dying. XRP is the new SWIFT.

Does G-d allow crypto trading on shabbat?

AAAHHHH HOPE YOU BOUGHT THE DIP

It fucking blows my mind that brainlets like you exist

Keep in mind that the way XRP achieves all its nice properties is by:

Not actually being a cryptocurrency

>b-but not a crypto
>j-joo coin
Stay poor faggots.

It's not a crypto.

It's not crypto, it's not a stock, it's not needed to make fiat transactions. wtf is this, a fucking scam!?

"doing shit" ... OP?

WTF? you must have really heavy bags

It's just a way for Ripple Labs to sell useless tokens that people are dumb enough to think have value, and dumb enough to not ask important questions about.

They own a huge portion of the XRP tokens, and dump them for profit, which they use to develop other banking technology, which don't use the XRP token in any way.

It's fucking hilarious to me that there are enough brainlets in the world to pump that piece of shit to #3 in market cap (briefly #2). Shills brag about how great it is on transaction speeds and other areas, but leave out the fact IT ISN'T EVEN A CRYPTO.

D-Did he get away again?

I heard it's as fast as VISA, why don't use you know VISA then

this man knows the truth

>mfw cripple retards actually think banks are going to value their worthless shitcoin

>retards actually think banks want to save billions of dollars by fixing a very real issue

Wew

It's already being used iirc

>He doesn't realize that banks electronically create and delete fiat currency in order to send money from bank to bank
>He thinks banks buying volatile XRP shit tokens is a realistic solution to a fictional problem

>XRB

Ok deadcoiner

>he doesn't think that banks needing to electronically create and delete fiat currency in order to send money from bank to bank is retarded

>He just assumed my gender

HOW HIGH WE GOING TODAY BOYS

>a woman had to tell someone her gender even though it's irrelevant to the discussion
like pottery

>believing in crypto as a currency in 2018

>someone just assumed my gender again

Let me guess, you bought XRB high and sold low and now you're upset at it?
Don't blame the technology for your ADHD investment strategy fucking your asshole

QUAD

Serious question.

I like ripple now that I have read more about it.

But it really isn't a general consumer product at all.

>20 ripple to create wallet
>NO easy wallets available online
>third largest crytpo, user friendly desktop/web wallets

What's the catch? Isn't the ripple eco-system open sourced? Can't developers work on wallets without ripple labs?

im just trying to buy a car, idc for $1000, just give me $15

>third largest crytpo, NO user friendly desktop/web wallets

>easy wallet
Toastwallet, if you can afford XRP you can afford 20 of them(Should of bought at .20)
As for the login buullshit, don't be an idiot and use that pint size brain to figure it out

just swallowed the ripple-pill user
which tier will I land in?

This looks like a nice dip desu considering volume keeps increasing on Korean exchanges.

Yes great now go tell your friends in Facebook about it

Not holding Ripple because its a jew coin is like not betting on Usain Bolt because he's a nigger

SPOILER ALERT: RIPPLE WINS

Why not wait for the next Blockchain tech that supports at least the same amount of tx's as VISA? They must be at least 50k/sec.

XRP already does. They're called "payment channels".

I'm getting scared. Talked with many people in finance the last day, and it seems like more and more institutional money are getting on board. Bitcoin bubble about to pop because the retarded scaling debate.

I have been in denial for so long, but XRP seems to be more and more the coin that actually have things sorted out. Is XRP gonna bring the real flippening? Should I invest boys?

Wrong. I never touched that shitcoin.

It’s ok, it’s flawed and not everyone is emotionally disturbed or attached to a shitcoin like you. Different strokes for different blokes.

But also suck my fat dick.