Let's talk about how to actually start a business

My aunt's husband is super rich, but I haven't spoken to her in 4 years since I sent her an email asking for nudes. My dad has a degree in finance and I could ask his to ask for some initial investment, but he has no motivation whatsoever to start a business (he's a bitter 46 year old who loves to gamble and is into crypto). My only option is to study business myself or somehow, and that's a big somehow, repair my relationship with my aunt. I could also wait for my grandmother to die (not that I want her to) as she says she is leaving each of her grandchildren 30k. Is 30k enough to start a business?

Are you niggers going to help?

don't start a business, that's hard af
just invest in someone that knows how to start one and actually wants to do that shit.

What you did with you ain't is not THAT of a big deal although it was pretty fucked up. It has already passed 4 years, so you go as a men and talk to her face to face ask her to learn , don't ask for money. Focus on learning and try to save as much as you can. If she brings the nudes topic up just say you are sorry and that it was some teenager stupid game

>but I haven't spoken to her in 4 years since I sent her an email asking for nudes.
What in the fucking world ever gave you even an infinitesimal inkling that doing something like that would be a good fucking idea?

She seemed like she was coming onto me at one stage.

Your dad is 46? Gtfo underage

He had me when he was23

Tell us more about your larp

You can pretend life don't be like it is but it does.

What makes you think she's coming on to you, you fuck tard

>30k enough to start a business?
yea, uber. Or buy a truck and do lawncare and snow removal.

Im sure you have a hobby or know how and would like to do something, brainstorm and do that.

the idiots on this board will tell you to buy some ponzi-coins

Because I understand when a woman is attracted to you.

Does nobody give a shit that this kid wants to fuck his aunt

fuck off back newfag

Obviously she isn't that's why she didn't send you nudes, fuck you're dumb.

I'll not suffer being called "dumb" by someone who doesn't even know when to use a comma or a fullstop.

And yet you are dumber than him, which makes it even worse

I'm getting a lot of sour grapes because a prime milf fawned over me and told me how good looking I was. Pathetic.

Hahhahahahahhahahahahwhhwgagahgqgqgqgagqgqh

>a prime milf
we could tag team my mom if you pony up the bus fare. she's wicked hot user

It really depends how old you were when you asked her. If you were 15 you could blame it on being a dumb kid, 25 is creepy

If you have a job that 30k will go a long way. If you don't have a job that 30k will last 3 months maybe 1 month if you are spending on business related stuff.

Does it help, me

It's not 0 it's 30k and how you spend it depends on how much it will help.

Me*
Meh*

This just proves white people are incestual mutants

Nephew aunt is the patrician’s fetish. Fuck off back to plebbit.

fuck me you are one retard