Looking to lock away some crypto

Looking to put in $3k into some safe stuff and look back in a year. So i did my research and found 5 coins I think will succeed in a year time, and want to put around $1k in 3 of those.
NEO
OMG
EOS
SYS
STRAT
If you could choose only 3 what would you pick Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEl0-zpXVyw
globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/23/1299333/0/en/Block-one-and-Mike-Novogratz-s-Galaxy-Digital-Announce-Joint-Venture-for-New-325-Million-EOS-IO-Fund.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, Just balls deep into OMG

pls sir ,,

buy the nano it will be revolution to crypto currency sir you will make big moneys

50% NEO 50% OMG

Those 2 are my most promising picks too, but I'd split between 3.
My other guess was SYS for a higher risk lower mcap coin but I kinda want someone to redpill me EOS since it looks very interesting

Bump

At 3000 dollars, you should just go all in

50% neo 50% omg

if you want to 33% 3, add ETH

I get your point but I'm not comfortable with going all-in with one coin.
I have other money in lower mcap crypto like TRAC but for this one I'd like to be as safe as possible.

Don't really want to invest in anything in the top5, looking for something that can outperform btc/eth in the long run

I've got my measly 3.3k like this, seems like some pretty safe bets to do great with, even if the market is slower this year in growth.

1. Qash
2. Lisk
3. CPChain

Made a quick buck in ICX and VEN in January but I don't like how they are moving atm.
Props for NEO and OMG.
Not sure about the orange slice, but yeah overall you can sleep well at night with that portfolio

>CPChain
Dont like IoT stuff, I think it'll take 10+ years before we see this have a real world use
>Lisk
Not too bad but way too similar to NEO and ETH without having a real product out yet
>Qash
Seems interesting but I'd need to search more about it.
One thing I don't like though is the website and how they market themselves as the "new bitcoin and ethereum" that shit gets old fast

Choose one and get better returns

But that's riskier than dividing into 2-3 things

Literally the only platform of these that is going to have dapps that people are going to use is EOS.

Plus anyone that takes VC from blockone has to airdrop tokens to holders when they launch so all of these platforms with no support are going to die.

I say use as in Everpedia, Exchanges, Social media all can be on chain and tokenized

STRAT is a blue chip moon.

NULS
XLM

OP here, what makes you choose EOS over NEO as a smart contract platform?

Redpill me user

i'd put all of it into OMG, most potential imo.

>NEO
>OMG
>EOS

but personally I would forget about NEO and double up on and do 1.5x OMG and 1.5x EOS

EOS is multi-threaded, NEO just old tech like Eth..

Chinese generally don't innovate or create new digital paradigms, they copy paste the west after a western company proves the concept.

Neo copied Eth which is already dead. Eventually some chineses company will copy EOS (although it is open source and maybe China will just use EOS anyway).

youtube.com/watch?v=FEl0-zpXVyw

Why? Just because of lower market cap on EOS and OMG compared to NEO?

No I just personally don't bet on Chinese anything. Even going back to stock trading days, most Chinese companies are scams.

I realize that NEO isn't a scam, but EOS has free transactions, NEO doesn't.

EOS is going to destroy everyone in this space

While I agree on the superior technology, you have to realize that crypto isnt all about the tech: can EOS market themselves as well as NEO does right now? Translating into higher % increase ofc.
Just wanna hear your opinion

TRX OCN XRP silly goose

>Trash
>Trash
>Trash
I'm liking the thread and respect anyone's opinion but anyone can tell this is just garbage.

First of all, honestly DYOR.
But to put it simply, this will be THE go to platform for enterprise to deploy blockchain solutions on. Unlike some other projects, it's developed on a framework that's actually utilized in the industry, be it banking, finance or IT. .NET is the top used technology by major companies in those fields, alongside Java EE. That's the main selling point, and with the addition of how easy it is to deploy apps using the stratis tech (also read about the stratis academy), it's really the ONLY realistic solution that qualifies to be actually adopted.
No company will retrain or hire the needed human capital to work with an exotic tech like Solidity. .NET is the industry standard and will make STRAT fucking explode this year. We can honestly be looking at ETH-level gains.
Speaking as an IT manager with some good years behind me.

Get some DRGN on that. 30$ EOY

>can EOS market themselves as well as NEO does right now?

Good question,
yes, link related
globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/23/1299333/0/en/Block-one-and-Mike-Novogratz-s-Galaxy-Digital-Announce-Joint-Venture-for-New-325-Million-EOS-IO-Fund.html

Mike Novogratz is sitting on a war chest to build apps on the EOS platform. They have another VC with a huge pipeline with the same amount of capital.

Most people don't realize that almost all the money EOS has raised with ICO hasn't even been spent yet. These VC's take this money and will fund app development until they have a killer app that goes viral.

Remember, EOS will have no transaction fees for the end user, so regular people will end up using it.

It also supports Apple Touch wallet unlock, your username is your wallet address.

It's literally over

Any coin besides LINK is wrong.

These sound good to me

Ok, this can totally compete with NEO. Gonna have to do my own research but seems like its THE shit

No, NEO has no devs or support from actual people. It's a hype meme machine for a shit market that doesn't want it.

NEO is like buying NXT after ETH came out

Aren't they looking to fund over 50 Dapps in their competion?

NEO
OMG
STRAT