Post your biggest heavy bags right now

Post your biggest heavy bags right now.

I don't even know what shitcoin that is

I don't want to talk about it but I bought 25k worth of CanYaFUCKINGCOIN at 4 dollars.

>buying something that spells coin with a k

sumo maybe?

it looks fat and heavy

the shitcoin anime-chan aka the biggest faggot in this board shilled non stop for 3 months straight
fucking airswap

bought at 8$ and sold at 5$. fuck sumo. xspec is better and I'll be buying xspec when it hits it's low

nano
shit is only getting worse, my hands are starting to feel weak, I can already see that I will panic sell at the absolute bottom

This crashed b/c of the Monero DMCA complaint about an error in their source. Will take awhile to recover, but people have been fudding.

The funny thing is that probably one of your sumo was mine by me. In other words, you bought it from me after I got it almost for free. Thanks :o)

Bought the top, everything is a heavy bag

what anime?

i mean there is literally no reason to hold sumo, it will keep getting dumped for years

Urara Meirochou

qlink at 80c

Are you me? I even doubled down in what I thought was the dip and even that's down 30%. Here, have some user's wife's ass to cheer you up

CAPP

This POS

wuts dis, Suzuki-coin?

Link and xlm, only have those 2 and bought both ath

There's one big problem I saw with Nano when I considered investing. It's really simple... it's just overvalued. It doesn't actually do anything yet or have a big team behind it. That's still fine for long term... if it wasn't already nearly $10. Compare it to a Cripple(Ripple) which is still only a fucking dollar. 10 times the price of a cripple for a Nano? Think about what you are actually buying next time.

UFR. 3000 dollars at 2.20. Salvage my soul, user, for it is heavy with baggage.

Sell for a couple ICO's. Turn things around.

Jesus this lmao

I think we all have a coin we're bagholding due to anime chan. Mine is MBRS, fortunately I only threw like $20 at it.

shorting bitcoin, i think im forever cucked

fucking qlink

>tfw bought at $1

I'm truly sorry for your loss user. thats dgb tier

ENJ

for fuck sake even the captcha?

>they told me there were lambo
>are we gonna make it?