THOUGHTS ON NULS ?!

biz please shill me this coin. found no really interesting content for this one yet. what you guys think about the project. how much coins do i need for staking?

Dont know about staking. Maybe when main net comes next month.
But this is probably THE most undervalued coin I know of atm.
100-150usd end of year and that is very very conservative

ive red something about 2'000 coins for staking but i cant remember where it was ;( is this possible? if yes i have to buy 1'000 more, its cheap as fuck at the moment

ah just found it at bitcointalk again

Nuls runs with tiered master nodes.

>2k Nuls for staking
>20k Nuls for pooling for a masternode
>200k Nuls for running the consensus master node

Yeah there is going to be a few different levels of nodes. The first one has been said to require 2000NULS, but as far as I know it's not yet decided for good. There might be a community vote for node requirements before main net.
I'm holding 15k nuls, my 2nd biggest bag atm. And I'm not usually investing in such small alts. This just is a total nobrainer.

when do you first bought NULS for which price? 15k is a huge amount o.O

This actually seems like a good investment. Where do you guys hear about these new coins? I wish I could’ve bought in below $1.

5usd
3usd
2.2usd
2.5usd
in that order amounts are 2-8k nuls

I've been living from cryptos for the past year or so. I pretty much use my whole time awake on these.

high was about 7.5$ so the price now of 2.5$ is the perfect time to buy in my opinion.

i have some RedPulse left, should i switch it for NULS?

what are your other holdings in crypto?

Not that familiar with redpulse so it's up to you.
LTC, VEN, ICX, ETH, LEND in the order from biggest bag to smallest. + several small coins but those bags arent so big.

>implying anyone is going to pump $50k into some erc-20 token just to be able to join a masternode pool lma0

also that half a million consenses masternode, and thats just at these prices

money grab

you do realize those were posted back when nuls was trading at 0.1usd? They're gonna be updated before main net release.

I have accumulated 8400 Nuls so far. It is dirt cheap and will hit at least 1 Billion market cap.

Staking starts at 2000 Nuls, but Im aiming for 20k Nuls to start my own Agent node.

They already published a yellow paper and the whole project looks really promising. Why is the price so low? Well same reason Neo was low all the time...it is chinese...and people from the west don't trust the chinese.

This project will be one of the most successful in 2018.

No the prices are set. Look it up in the yellow paper which was published a few weeks ago.

amen, i have my 2k for staking but can't really afford much more but nuls is a no brainer

I like Nuls but I prefer Metaverse desu.

bogdanoff x nuls

same to me i cant afford more than 2000 NULS but imagine when you had the chance to buy 2'000 NEO a few months ago for that price? :D i think 2'000 is nice anyway...

my other holdings so far

ETH
LTC
VEN
NEO
OMG
JNT
and a few small holding like RPX, ENG, QSP

>:D

Kill yourself you disgusting sack of shit

???? for what reason ???? o.O

your portfolio is ok! no worries!

It's a pre-hysteria platform coin. The supply could be 40 million by EOY, so do your projections off that. A 1 billion market cap with max coins released would be 25 USD per NULS. If they release new coins as slow as NEO it'll be more like 35. If we have a full retard bullrun that moves all top 25 coins to 2 or 2.5 billion, it gets stupider. So worst case it's 25 USD. Best it's about 90 USD. Actually fucking worst is it hots 10$ because the market has died and it's swimming with ARK.

sounds perfect! just added 1'000 NULS to my portfolio

this.

should be at least 25% of your portfolio...Im all in

thanks VIP ID