How do I become as smart as him Veeky Forums?

How do I become as smart as him Veeky Forums?

he's not that smart

Become obsessed

only Veeky Forums

By following his advice and investing in POS tokens.

Take double the vaccines.

But he isn't.

He's the commie who claimed that no one should have gotten rich off Ethereum. Something like "just because you bought and hodl'd you shouldn't be entitled to be among the richest people" or something.

read link white paper
instant +30 IQ

just take some good black cock on your ass

>But he isn't.

what makes you think he's anything but brilliant at what he does?

Be born to very smart parents. Genetics matter unfortunately

That doesn’t not make him a genius, you can be a genius in one thing while being average or below average in other topics.

through genetic engineering with sminem DNA

Be born to an elderly mother, get vaccinated and play videogames.

Find out what drugs he’s taking. Do note they might have side effects.

His own ideology and the people he surrounds himself with will destroy what he created. Hell, the ETH community manager said it would be a good idea to take coins off the richest wallets and distribute to the most poor wallets.

That said, currently daytrading ETH.

>That doesn’t not make him a genius, you can be a genius in one thing while being average or below average in other topics.

I can confirm. Doing so has brought ny IQ up to 170.

so you've got no reason he isn't brilliant, is what you're saying? just that his opinion differs from yours so therefore he's not smart?

sounds like Veeky Forums

there are thousands or tens of thousands of people as smart as vitalik in sv. he literally did a shitty job on eth
you are conflating "accomplished" with "smart" because you do not know the difference
here's the test
if vitalik hadn't done ETH, would you still think of him as a genius?
no, you would not, because you think that his success was a byproduct of his smarts, but in fact it is merely the price of entry to rolling the dice. if smarts implied success then there would be a lot more billionaires in sv. in a way, it takes a certain kind of dumb because most of those plays are -EV

This is true. To a point, obsession is is more important than intelligence. Obviously you have to be smart, but being able to immerse yourself in a problem and obsessively pursue a solution gives you a huge advantage over those who don't care.

>black cocks and greentexting

nice additions to the thread

>if vitalik hadn't done ETH, would you still think of him as a genius?

that's like totally in the definition, because he did eth.

a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect. source: dictionary.com

if you think he's a dummy heady i'd like to see what you've accomplished so i can tell what sort of bar you're wagering on.

Look at his head circumference though. His brain size must be >99 percentile. Doesn't matter if he did a "shitty" job with Ethereum. He thought of it first, created it first, and it's one of the only successful original coins out there.

fap to pre-teens

all you need to do is
>molest children while high on ketamine

ETH is a shit product when it comes down to it. and vitalik is a modest designer. ETH wins because it is 1. popular and 2. first (in its category). all he did was attach a stack machine to BTC.
here's another test
how many ETH clones are there out there that are better constructed than ETH? are those people smarter than vitalik? are they richer?

nick szabo is a genius, vitalik is not

>that's like totally in the definition, because he did eth.
exactly: you think that doing ETH implies genius. and I am telling you you don't know enough to know why that's wrong.

edit so his penis is inside her penis pls

the answer is cannibalism. eat some autistbrains

That's such a sweet picture. Thank you.

Kill yourself and hope you reincarnate as a money skelly

Aka have autism. This guy is obviously on the spectrum.

memes aside. did he come up with/program ETH all by himself? how is that even possible in this short of time

Just the historical records of every commie country that has amassed 100+ million deaths in total due to retards like you who refuse to open a book.

can you strawman any harder, faggot?

>"just because you bought and hodl'd you shouldn't be entitled to be among the richest people"

He's not wrong though. Making money without effort or understanding is unfair to the people who work for it.

>randomly bringing up MUH 100 GORILLION for no reason at all
i want /pol/ to go back

this.

Vitalik simply commented on the absurdity of the fact that someone can buy x shitcoin and come back to hundreds of millions of dollars in several years time. Producing absolutely nothing of value for society whilst making more money than tens of thousands of minimum wage employees combined. It's an absurdity of the global economy, and anyone who questions it is automatically labeled a totalitarian communist.

Why didn't those minimum wage employees buy shitcoins with their wages?

well let's see, more than 3 billion people on this planet are still without internet access, by virtue of being born into shit circumstances.