APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

I unironically bought ripple because Veeky Forums hates it, seems like the meme was true, always do the opposite of what you read here, ANTISEMITE NAZIS BTFO

I apologize.

3/2/18

I'm sorry I can't afford to buy more

guys im on the shitter at work can you tell me please what is happening?

im a moron who brought in at $1.50

Haha, i bought in at 2$...

Western Union is going to implement xrp

Western Union partnership and they are using XRP
Keep holding and have a good shit

checked

S

saudi bank agreed to trial ripple

This is it boys! Western union news will take us to the moon! We're all going to make it with cripple!

thank you
is 500 XRP enough to make it?

bought at 0,6 imma hodl that badboy

How high will this realistically go within 2 years?

108 xrp holder master jew checking in..

u mad non bang holders (H)

Sorry my goy t.me/comfysignals

scam

Close to 100, most likely.

round 2 here we go

Anyone who gets XRP under 4.00 is getting a deal. I bought in at 1.15, sold to use my initial capital to swing trade, bought back in between .65 and .7.

Feeling good about my 4K xrp stack.

if having maybe 3000usd is making it then yes

As a hodler of 7200 XRP, this would work very well for me. Not if only I wasn't an idiot who bought Tron...

Looks like you might be break even soon. Also JP Morgan says Ripple is the best crypto right now and that it has a lot of potential uses for banks. JP Morgan HIMSELF said this...

Holy fucking quints jesus lord

just wait until china wakes up

Hoping to get to 15 hundo before the inevitable super moon

what's a good ripple wallet

JP Morgan on Ripple (from leaked report). Get in now while it's still cheap. Wall Street and normies about to FOMO in.

JPM QUOTE: "We look at a growing list of new Blockchain based systems including Ripple, which aims to facilitate cross border payments between Global banks in seconds compared to days

We discuss areas within Banking that could see significant change as a result of initiatives around Blockchain applications and look at the case of Ripple, which has the potential to disrupt cross border payments processing across the industry globally

Blockchain technology can allow for an almost real-time transfer of funds through a decentralized network, thereby removing the need to go through any intermediary at all. Ripple is one example of such an enabler. The settlement times for Blockchain based systems can be as quick as 4 seconds compared to traditional banking systems of 3 to 5 days

Prominent fin-tech company, Ripple, is at the forefront of the cross border payments industry using its own digital currency asset

Ripple aims to use Blockchain to conduct cross-border transactions between Global banks by stitching together bank ledgers through its proprietary tool

Speed, cost and liquidity characteristics of Ripple have made it the most appealing digital asset for financial institutions

Ripple has already received acceptance within the financial community and has also partnered with the Bank of England

Rippleā€™s creation has the potential to create competitive disruption for an existing service (Cross border payments between banks via SWIFT)

Money transfer firms, such as Western Union and Moneygram, also announced partnerships with Ripple this year, which we believe could have implications in the money transfer industry

Firms are going to use the underlying technology as a settlement engine (with or without converting funds into cryptocurrencies), which could result in cheaper, faster payments to remote corridors that could be too costly right now"

I'm sorry

GOOD LUCK XRP FROG

You bought me sum too. Right?

Just use enjin. It let's you store about 500 different coins in one wallet.