Bull run

So Veeky Forums what coins have you strapped into for this next bull run?

>no CTFC announcement banning tether only interested in coordinating regulations (this was always going to happen before institutional money stepped in)
coindesk.com/dc-blockchain-hearing-sees-call-for-congressional-commission/

>euro central bank says its not their responsibility to regulate crypto ( thank youbased european mafia bribing officials)
coindesk.com/regulate-bitcoin-not-the-ecbs-responsibility-says-mario-draghi/
ecb.europa.eu/explainers/tell-me/html/what-is-bitcoin.en.html

>south korea reiterates it only wants to ban crypto for illigal activities
"We will do our best to improve technology competitiveness by developing technology for the blockchain or applying to the industry. In particular, as part of this, the government plans to make a 'blockchain industrial development basic plan' during the first half of the year."
www1.president.go.kr/articles/2350

>futures contracts expiring didnt crash the price of BTC like they had in the past

>Saudi central bank to test ripple
ripple.com/insights/ripple-and-saudi-arabian-monetary-authority-offer-pilot-program-for-saudi-banks/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMSIp5hlL00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas

NEO OMG VEN ICX RLC LINK in that order

btc most volatile
eth least volatile
my stack is in eth, considering swapping but I don't feel a price swing coming

ETH
ZRX
BAT
XLM
RLC

A couple LTC to see what happens.

Deep pockets I know. I just got my first full-time job late last year and it's my first time really having >1k in my bank account; I just kept saving as much as I could every week and realized at 15k savings that maybe I should start playing games with my money.

Jesus coin !!!

LINK, GVT and BOT

80% omg,
10% ltc
10% elf ( aelf)

I'm excited for this bullrun, will see how it goes.

Almost same as me
ETH
ZRX
XLM
BAT
LINK
FUN

100% trx

JNT

all in PRL

BCC

JNT and OMG
I'm considering xrp before this shit super moons

BTC and IOST
comfy af

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

hst

All in on LUX. SegWit and Smart Contracts coming soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMSIp5hlL00
thread theme

Most confident in this sleeping behemoth

jut got 2k of Ripple

If next bullrun is going to come, going all in XRP, TRX, NANO

All shitcoinz, normies love dem shitcoinz

LINK, VEN, XLM, NEO, ETH

good taste

>ETH
>Nebulas

$10k in JNT is just a cherry on top for that Arab oil money.

Holding 62 Lux myself, really shitting the bed recently.

My nigga
NEO ETH PRL REQ