REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER THAT CHAINLINK HASNT HAD ANY DEVELOPMENT UPDATES IN MONTHS, SERGEY DOES NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMMUNITY WHATSOEVER, PEOPLE DONT KNOW IF HE'S

DEAD OR ALIVE
>B-but MOBI is ran by pajeets
*stanford graduate pajeets who give daily updates on their progress with the project and both can be freely asked questions on telegram, their project has a working Dapp platform(with #1 in searches in Google Appstore). Their marketing is superior and they're updating the community with what they're doing DAILY

When is the last time the russian scammer sirgay gave you and update lmao?

He wont, because he's out there in southeastern asia fucking hookers and snorting coke while you're under the dilusion that "he's working on development."

SHITTED

Except chainlink is 8 years ahead of mobius and close to mainnet release.

LINK is probably one of the last chances most of us will have for an x100 moon mission.

Blessed LINk holders....

"Do not be afraid of the FUD. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for many days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you wealth as your victor's crown." - Sergey Nazarov

he's speaking at the super conference in 2 days
this is now a LINK thread, thank you

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

why does he need to inform you, a fucking dirty pajeet, of the progress on the project is what I don't understand, you can't even poo in a loo and feel entitled to this, get out of this board right now

He's is speaking in the toilet room after every important person has left

NOBODY KNOWS THE TIME OF THE PRICE SINGULARITY.
BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS, EVERYONE WILL KNOW.
ALL ACROSS THE WORLD, VOICES WILL ECHO "..WHAT'S WRONG? IS EVERYTHING OK?"
A FEW VEHICULAR ACCIDENTS WILL OCCUR SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON.
SEVERAL PILOTS, DELIVERY DRIVERS, AND ONE PAJEET WHO FORGOT TO CLOSE A SUBMARINE HATCH WILL ALL LAST BE SEEN YELLING AT THEIR PHONES.
BINANCE WILL CRASH. EVERYONE SCRAMBLING TO BUY LINKS WILL SEE 404.
ETHERDELTA WILL BECOME SO OVERWHELMED WITH TRAFFIC IT WILL SLOW TO A HALT. IT WILL BECOME UNUSABLE.
THE ONLY ORDERS THAT WILL HAPPEN WILL BE BUY ORDERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PLACED.
LINK WILL REACH UNIMAGINABLY HIGH PRICES WITHIN MINUTES.
EVERY NOLINKER'S EYES WILL WATCH. THE TINY LINK CUBE ON COINMARKETCAP WILL BE REFLECTED IN THEIR EYES.
HOWEVER, THE ONES WHO KNEW...THE ONES WHO HAD HEARD, BUT DIDN'T LISTEN...
THEIR CUBES WILL BE DISTORTED BY TEARS.
AS THESE TEARS FALL ONTO RAPIDLY MOVING FINGERS THAT ARE REFRESHING BINANCE OR ETHERDELTA MULTIPLE TIMES,
HAUNTING MUSIC RINGS IN THEIR EARS INFINITELY.
THE HARROWING NOISE OF THE BELLS CAUSES THE NOLINKER'S SOUL TO SHIVER..AND SCREAM.
BIZ WILL BE FILLED WITH LINK MEMES. ALL THREADS WILL BE TITLED "YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE."
MONITORS WILL BE SMASHED. LAPTOPS BROKEN IN HALF. WEDDINGS, FAMILY REUNIONS, GRADUATION CEREMONIES, AND OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS ACROSS THE WORLD WILL BE PLAGUED BY THE AUDIBLE CRIES OF NOLINKERS WHO KNEW THE PATH BUT DIDN'T TAKE IT.
THEIR HOPELESSNESS CRUSHES THEM INSIDE, BUT THEY KEEP HAVING TO WAGESLAVE, AND FORCING A SMILE ON THEIR FACE EVERY DAY TO AVOID EVER BEING ASKED "WHAT'S WRONG?" AGAIN WILL EAT AWAY AT THEIR SANITY.
THIS SOON BECOMES A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON, AND NOLINKER SYNDROME WILL BE ADDED TO DSM-V AND HEAVILY STUDIED.
MOST NORMIES WILL CONTINUE ENJOYING THEIR PLAYPENS.
BUT THE ONES WHO KNEW..
THEY WILL BECOME UNCOMFORTABLY INTIMATE WITH DESPAIR..
FOR THEY KNOW THEY MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME, AND ANOTHER PRECIOUS PATH TO FREEDOM HAS DISAPPEARED FOREVER.

How do people even plan to unload their bags when/if chainlink goes to $50? Sell small bags each time or the whole stack at once?

Sorry, link is 1000x

Same as every crypto, market dump will never get you the best price

And what approach is that? Setting sell orders beforehand?

>respond to fair criticism with mad religious fanatacism and ad-hominem attacks
Fucking kek the cult of the linkies you need a Carlos Matos

>gave you and
what's your primary language

Stacked sell orders or sell into buy walls as they appear

stay poor

You forgot rchain

If it really goes to 50$, do you really think it will happen over night?
And the best reason to sell is always in portions, never full stack.
I think I'm selling 10% @5$ if that ever happens. And investing that into something smaller, more profitable

You are not an investor. You are not anything special. You have contributed nothing to the development of ChainLink. Buying a funny internet token and hoping the price goes up does not make you an investor. You do not matter at all to the success of ChainLink, none of us do. Sergey already has partnerships, he already has industry recognition. Sergey very easily could have secured ALL of his funding from angel investors/firms or fintech and instead he CHOSE to do an ICO. Because that's the kind of guy Sergey is (he's a philosophy major for a reason), instead of only allowing insiders and big swinging company dicks to make money off of his product which IS NOT MARKETED TOWARDS THE AVERAGE PERSON, he chose to hold an ICO so the average person could get a piece of the pie. Now every entitled faggot here who buys LINK is upset that they didn't get an easy 10x in a month so they panic sell and fud. Sergey doesn't give a shit about some loser whining on Veeky Forums about his bags because he knows what he has, he knows the opportunity he is giving you, and he knows that if you sell and fail to make money off of LINK it is because of your own weak hands, and you will look back in regret when you see that all you had to do was wait a couple months. But you didn't because you're impatient and wanted Twitter updates and blog posts too much to see the bigger picture.

>to be fair

Palpable delusions, I hate to see people lose it all but I eagerly await the day of the bolt cutter