XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Decentralized (fuck you autists)
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Can easily replace Ethereum (Ethereum cannot handle real world transactions)
- MOBI+KIN chose Stellar over Ethereum (medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-stellar-sdk-initial-draft-839afcaaf55c)
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Stellar forces the use of XLM as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for-profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Recent News:

- stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
- stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
- Roadmap (stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/)
- twitter.com/fairxio/status/956754333260853248
- linkedin.com/pulse/enterprise-blockchain-pipe-dream-still-work-progress-jesse-lund/
- Jed McCaleb Stellar Interview: blockzero.show/c4e67558
- IBM Hyper/Stellar Ledger Docs: m.sendspace.com/filegroup/pqVijma24VktHispxf3CQORSvWRe0vZBt4gFduAA9dbZwGzGpzoLwA
- FairX Beta delayed April/May: twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800

Big Things to Watch For:

- ** THIS FRIDAY - 16 FEB ** Video Interview
- Official IBM news on their IUPS/GFTN secret plans; Hyper/Stellar Ledger - Could be 16 FEB
- Stripe BTC replacement announcement circa April
- FairX Beta - April/May

Overarching Goal of XLM (and why it could be worth a ton):

- Use XLM as Asset-to-Asset Bridge

Still not bought in, nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@brian.koralewski/what-stellar-lumens-teaches-us-about-token-economics-de4d554ea177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The video interview this Friday has unreleased big news at the end of it - confirmed insider info.

The year is 2025.

I wake up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two of my wife's mulatto transgendered kids are jumping on the bed. I give 0.0000001 XLM to each of them for their weekly allowance. My wife's son is in the bathroom so I can't shower, but my professor wife (women's studies) catches a glimpse of my Stellar balance in my blockfolio and flashes me a wink.

I leave my reasonable suburban home and get in my 2006 Hyundai. It gets great mileage and has been paid off for 15 years. I drop my wife's kids off at school and head to the office. I work hard for my employer and I value the oppurtunity they provide me in my career. Even though I've made a lot of money from my XLM investment, I still work because I enjoy myself and plan to donate most of my crypto earnings to charities supporting Africa.

After finishing 16 TPS reports and closing nine tickets working an extra 3 hours of unbilled overtime in my cubicle, I hop in the Hyundai. I check my phone. The wife saw XLM up 1.5% this month and got so excited she snapchatted me a naughty picture of her bra strap showing. I blush, and pull onto the freeway. I turn on NPR and settle in for the 3 hour commute home. When I arrive, I see Tyrone, my wife's son's tutor leaving for the day. I wave him goodbye and turn the bronze-encusted knob and go inside. Wife is showering and singing 'the snek is AWAKE' after Tyrone left, so I start washing the dishes and preparing dinner, humming to myself - nice trajectory stellar snake!

I have been /comfy/ with my Lumens for months now. I have so much faith in the technology that I am already planning out my life as a wealthy person.

Why aren't you up 20% biz?

what app is this?

Hello new friend, robin hood

It's not that the shitty fork of XRP but without the big partnerships?

medium.com/@brian.koralewski/what-stellar-lumens-teaches-us-about-token-economics-de4d554ea177

debunk this fud

Lmao

Because my portfolio is up 40%? And I'm still not happy with it...

I'm making better gains with XRP.

XLM can suck my dick.

This

>he has no central banks
>no ripple partnerships include the use of XRP

someone help me analyze this FUD.

it assumes that anchors, who are given XLM to open fiat -> XLM liquidity, will give out XLM for free so their customers can transfer money easier/faster

not a reasonable assumption nor is there any justification for it

XLM makes money in the bridge world, where you buy XLM to convert it to something else cheaper/quicker/easier

anchors are not giving you XLM for free nigger, its all about profits to everyone at the end of the day.

ETH BTFO?

what about the air drops for big banks?

Fucking retard posts stretched out truths about his complete shitcoin

>Easily replace Ethereum

LOL this faggot OP doesn't understand one thing about blockchain or crypto.

of course they are going to get some, doesnt mean that they are not going to sell them on SDEX when their customer wants to use XLM as a bridge

are you ok sweetie? see

KEK

Stellar is not a trustless network.

If you want to use it you need to trust anchors to do their job.

Why not just invest in XRP, they're partnered with more banks anyway.

biz honestly has the best copypastas

No central banks, just trash shit that isn't even using xrp