LINK SPAM = PAID SHILLS

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xkm0z/i_was_a_paid_cryptocurrency_shill_iam_here_to/

Report and sage all link threads

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xlwn1/looks_like_binance_maybe_getting_ready_to_add/
youtube.com/watch?v=kK3VByPuGDc&t=01h01m25s
archive.is/vvwl5
vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p
vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow and here I am doing it for free, at least I'll make it
EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

uh ohke u beliv hihm huh

I honestly don't care at this point anymore.

the guy admitted to shilling BCH

whatever they were paid, pay them more

so Sergey doesn't make any kind of marketing but pays a pajeet like yourself to spam shit on biz, the place where whoever hasn't bought link yet probably won't do it, that or you are just trying to make a funneh linking your own reddit thread

COME IN HERE. NEW CHAINLINK THREAD:

>implying sergey can afford shills when he's been eating 20 big macs a day at current mcdonalds prices

>What I took from that is he WASN'T responsible for the TRX pump as it isn't in his list.

>PHEW!

>That means it was legitimate organic growth and I am sitting on a gold mine!

this

welp that settles it then

Now this is some advanced FUD. 9/10 bonus points for creativity.

more like paid FUD
you and your discord can off yourselvesselves, im risking a lot on this

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7xlwn1/looks_like_binance_maybe_getting_ready_to_add/

HXX

nice FUD
quote form reddit:
>I will NOT provide ANY proof to the claims made in this post

Namaste, user.

Sergey Nazarov advertises his vaporware HIMSELF on Veeky Forums. He knows autistic, loner internet-types respond well to grassroots memetic advertising. Here is a video from 2015 that proves he has at least considered using meme advertising to sell a product:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK3VByPuGDc&t=01h01m25s

at around 1:01:30 he says "I'm going to make a meme about this to make it popular".

You think the LINK hysteria is purely organic?

LINKies have literally been inducted into a cult by a Russian philosophy major.

This is going to end like Jonestown.

Oh hey you found my post, user be sure to upvote!

Go back to rebbit

>tfw ive shilled link here even tho I don't even have 1 because im too poor and I believe in it
damn

god damn he's a big guy

Fucking lol. The LINK fud is actually more ridiculous than the shilling. You 100% own LINK bags. I searched that fucking post before someone deleted it, which did seem sincere btw, and didn't find anything link related. BTFO and checkem

Already was. Cancerous boring meme

>implying that shilling and fud are related to market positions instead of being randomly generated manifestations of various mental illnesses

stop being so willingly fucking delusional. LINK is listed, pic related is an archived screenshot of the reddit post

care to refute or is the pain of realizing that you've been LITERALLY brainwashed too much to bear?

He does mention LINK, you need to check again if you missed it
Go to the post, press ctrl+f and type 'link'

That's it, folks. I'm out. See you in a year when it's Lambo time.

worst larp ever, "paid shills" lmfao faggots will believe anything.

Fuck I'm dumping all my link right now...

LINK is creating the most advanced PsyOp shills and FUDders. It's fucking incredible to watch unfold.

absolutely bonkers this guy is

>[removed]
Fuck off.

What a timeline we live in!

How many levels of FUD are we on now?

>BCH
heh, nice try

Do you have a link to the archive?

fucking this, as a link holder I have to say, if I get ripped off it'll be worth it for how fantastic the ride has been so far

>some coins are added to throw off internet detectives.
So I will safely assume link is one of those coins. Too many people shill it for free. Why pay for something that shills itself.
/endthread

here you go pal

archive.is/vvwl5

This.
>Sergey is scared to utter a word 'Chainlink' yet he pays pajeets to shill on a Slovak sheep herding forum
>pic related

everyday pajeet Veeky Forums style larp and reddit eats it up with 0 proof. perfect example of fucking stupid they are

Ive been saying this since it was first listed on binance
The waves of organized shilling (and shilling disguised as shitty fud) from that point have been obvious asf

can we stop fucking talking about link? anyone who has been on biz more than a week has either already bought or they never will. "no more bets" as they say in roulette. the wheel is spinning. time to shut the fuck up and see who was right

Biz wouldn't be biz if 30% of the catalog wasn't link posts

Exactly. Bait newfags with memes and shitty copy pastas to join the bagholding cult. The 'marines' meme is probably the best example of this.

We will shill as much as we want. We will fud even more. And there's nothing you can do about it, you filthy currynigger.

well if you faggots take financial advice from a guy who calls himself omegamaker (clue is in the name dipshits), you're bound to believe any old shit.

Have a beautiful day you filthy hippy

What is so hard about using common sense? Most if not all people become a cheerleader for a coin if they buy in and the price is lower than when they bought. Combine this with constant hype with plebbit and every dumbass normie starts going on about xrb being the best to all the normies they know and now we're here and it's revealed it's shit. The amount they cheer is multiplied by how much % they are down so just the $30+ bag holders are enough to keep it in the spotlight let alone everyone else down that scale

I have proof Sergey was backpacking in Cambodia. I will end Link in one fell swoop if the shilling doesn't stop.

Where'psssss your lephst tootssh?

IF SERGEY MANAGED TO GET THIS GOING I WOULD LITERALLY SUCK HIS COCK

is this a prostitute or what

w-what is that thing? Definitely not a woman

fucking kek. tell us more

DAILY REMINDER ALL LINK SHILLS ARE PAID PAJEETS

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p
vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

This is outrageous - where do I get paid?

I think its more likely to be a whale than anyone on the Chainlink team. They're too busy coding! :)

Kek
Can't believe he actually says this
Wouldnt be hard to just go to fiver and commission a bunch of cheap meme images

he has PhD in Memeology from Russia

Eh. I'm still saving up to buy 1 BTC worth of link.

buying after the conference is probably the best idea. pretty sure itll drop

Yeah I'm thinking there will be a mini-dump after the conference is no big deal.

you fucking newfags, ETH was shilled and fudded hard just as much back in the day

2nd this

>pic
what the fuck man

>Again this list is only semi accurate and some coins are included to through off internet detectives.

LINK shills itself.

No one would fucking pay to get LINK shilled.

This shit is fucking awesome