LINK ABOUT TO MOON

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

That's not how it works

u stupid

>he doesn't know this means a massive dump is incoming

>massive downward buy pressure
>about to moon

If more people are willing to buy shouldn't that mean that it's about to go up?
pls no bulli

but green means good right? happy green hills

YES YES OMG!!! I HAVE 100 CHAIN LINK!!!

PLEASE FINALLY Someone is shilling a coin which I ACTUALLY BOUGHT AND HAVE!!!

I haven't made much in CRYPTO, and always late to thes shills BUT having 150 of these and if your shilling makes it to $2!! that's AMAZING!!!!!

it doesn't work like that user

lol whales ready to buy back in later.

Then tell me how it does work fgt
>unless you're wrong

The depth charts basically can't be trusted for anything in crypto. I like link, but since it mooned recently, odds are it will keep correcting for a few days.

depth charts are almost completely useless.
They can change at any moment, and the patterns don't correlate strongly with going up or down.

Say you are a whale with several hundred thousand LINK and you want to sell them for some reason. When the order book looks like this, with lots of buy orders stack up, you will get a better price for your bags and be able to sell them quicker then if there are only thin buy walls. It is a misconception that an orderbook that looks like this is always bullish. It is more complicated then that. Think like a whale.

The fucking depth means nothing because you can pull out of your sell/buy order literal miliseconds before it gets fillled.

I can't count the number of times i sold because of a massive sell wall, that dissapered moments after i bought without anybody buying it.

All the stinky linkies
All the stinky linkies

Good answer. Thank you

Both checked. Your experience is valued.

this why do you think there has been massive link shilling lately. big dump incoming

kek

RETARD QUIZ: What will happen now?

it'll mirror BTC's movement

it stays at $0.55 until the conference because of price manipulation

t. retard

small yay followed by a shart aaaaaah because it is time for an abc corrective wave on that time frame.

buy when pls