Rate thread

Blockfolio rate thread

My savings

R8 m8

Good coins bro I like the high mc low price ones mainly myself

What do I do ?

We will all make it FeelsGoodMan

Rate

Tfw I use blockfolio threads to measure whether or not I'm going to make it.

>enter all values/coins into spreadsheet, ignoring obvious fakes
>be careful about currency, lots of sneaky Canadians
>my excel book creates various outputs giving me a few ways to view the info from the thread
>per coin, per person, thread averages including/excluding various parts

I use different measures to decide whether I've made it, but the most simple method uses an average and comparison to my holding. If posters in a thread have 15% is a sad unhappy face. I save all the days down and make big month packs to track the changes over time (data is a bit hard to read this way, trying to use standard deviation to forecast next thread and then see how close I estimated it, but not doing well so far)

Good to see blockfolio threads making a come back after missing since Jan crash, means I can get back to making my excel books more often, makes me happy most the time.

hedging on xby

Doing pretty well, dropped like 10K into shitcoins a month ago. ETH is my big play

Xby shill, fake.
-ve % over 24hr, fake.

>fake

nigga wat, you got a vendetta against xby?

Also worth noting ive got smaller holdings in BNTY, ELIX & REQ, but theye insignificant and not worth listing (Under £20,000 total)

Not fake just a little old faggot. Do you think I'm going to move my fat fingers to make a new pic every time one of these threads come up, fuck no.

The amounts in crypto are accurate and it's at roughly 190K with today's prices. That's close enough considering how volatile the market is that I'm not making a new pic right now.

KYS

Rate me Veeky Forums bros. What should I sell for more JNT?

>Litecoin
Are you a nigger?

I like ETH, ZCL, LTC, RLC & SKY, I'll be honest I'm not holding out much hope for VEN or XLM, I think their chance for real moon has gone, JNT seems real solid IMO, but don't take any user's advice and go with what you feel is best, good luck man!!

Pls rate. I have a few memes but I bought in early stages of shilling I swear

OP you need a low marketcap moonshot (maybe sub 100 mil). Decent though
Same as above, eth is good but you won't get rich with what youve got
Looks pretty solid, I don't like DRGN but eh whatev
Sell your LTC now and buy back when it dips soon
Too diversified rn
Idk what MAN and QLC are, otherwise nice
jesus
Solid
Don't get fucked by ZCL

Oz fag here

I'm currently a bit over double my initial investment.

I think I remember seeing you post your folio around June time last year seems you have done well, Iv only got 40k xby hoping for a nice 10x

Thanks man! Actually picked up the XBY august, so I'm not sure if youre remembering the same guy, but if he's done as well as me I bet hes alright! NGL I really like the TAU & COSS in your portfolio, wish I'd picked up myself in the dip but still haven't haha

Opinions?

Chadfolio
You need something a little lower marketcap
Congratulations. you've made it
Too many coins

I fall for memes

Too few coins

Rate me please guys

Other than the memecoins, keep adding to it

you got lucky then . Congrats.

Was that the first thing you bought or you been at this a while?
Yh cheers tbqhwy I wish I had sold my tau at 10x will Probs hold now and see what happens in the next couple of months

rate plzz

What about me?
Will I make it?

Rate please!

Bought IOTA in ICO, sold in december @£3.80, pumped into ethereum as holding currency, also bought DOGE (who cares if its a meme coin it has value that changes so I can make money on it) Sold in june and pumped everything into XBY in august, thats where i'm at now, obviously ive got other holdings but theyre much much smaller and not really worth mentioning right now

if you want to play it safe and maximize gains, i would sell that BTC for ETH... ETH has way more upside for 2018 IMO

You should also look into NEO, it pays dividends and it also has a very promising 2018 ahead...

i would take all that XRP, FUN, VEN, POE, LINK and BNB and chose 2 of them. you don't have that much money to diversify like that. I would even risk putting it all into VEN and just be into ETH and VEN

way over diversified man, you have $600, you should stick with 2 coins max... concentrate to build wealth, diversify to keep wealth

Nice work! Do you have an exit plan for xby?

Rate plz

Rate please...

As of right now, my exit plan is for when it reaches £65, which I believe will happen easily, as it does so so so much so quickly

I don't like DBC. Otherwise good

To take it a step further I would trade DBC for a supply chain token (VEN, WTC, TRAC), one of them will probably take off this year. You have platform and currency tokens covered.

Haha wew not sure if larping... but I hope you are right having £227M would be nice I could imagine

Thanks man! Appreciate it.
Yeah I´ll gonna do this, once DBC gets on Binance or so and gets pumped again. So that I can get out without a loss. Also I ivested in APEX ICO a bit.

thing is that'd put the market cap at only 7.8bn, the room for growth is crazy, especially considering it's an ethereum alternative, and no not larping hahaha, just really want to make my money turn into a lot lot lot more money xddd

pls rate fellow anons im poor and need help

+ 1.7k PRL
+ 130 NAS

Thanks man. will chunk down to LINK and AMB I reckon

HPB is a solid choice

VTC and UIS is mined, BNB for tx fees. What can I realistically make it to by 2019?

Putting in another 9k by this week. What should I get with USD?

Mirin xmr

Wheres your LINK?

Helpful user here. Ill rate back. Thanks for the thoughtful responses

Rate, please.

Any advice? Thanks.

think I'll make it to 10k?

Kill me

What improvements can I make

might be the worst I've ever seen
nice job
NEO
real fucking nice
millionaire 2018 q2
I am jelly of your memes
big boy
you're trying and that's what matters most
brave if big
scammed
401k tier (nice job)
retiring 2019
probably smarter than me
a literal God
little bit of strategy little bit of luck. ur smashing it son
how pink are you?
good luck
JNT
smart money
fuck me

Wooooo

sir.
Ven

thinking bout just holding it for a year or 2

Delta but w/e tell me what’s up anons

Litecoin, and lots of it. To the MOON

Diversified af, but will I make it? To the moon or to the pavement? It's comfy or Triple Lindy off the roof from here.

r8

Electroneum interest me. I don't think it will moon but it's a good project and definitely underrated.

You need Litecoin, and lots of it.

Enjoy your 13k from LINK

I'm not going to make it.

I'm not the only VeChain and Payfair holder around here then... what do we think guys?

Sell everything except BTC and put it all into one low marketcap coin

>TRX
>Verge
>Some literally who token

You need to research 2/3 very young, very STRONG projects and get in on them early. That's how people made millions here.

You're chasing shitcoins now, which is a road to red candles and suicide.

I'll probably be a millionaire this time next year.

$40k EOY!

Any suggestions

buy OMG dump LINK

Just curious why do you say that bother?

Speed is holding block chain back from entering more of the consumer (normie) market. OMG is built on the plasma network which should make it the ERC20 token ready for everyday commerce... I think.

>CAD
lel

let's see your coins

who here getting JUST'd right now?

This is brilliant and I've considered doing the same but didn't know how to begin. Would you mind sharing with a fellow user or no?

did you short? why did you short?