PLEASE

Would you faggots please stop mining fake money so some real work gets done for a while?

how are UFOs connected to crypto?

Does this have to do with the GPU shortage or what? Because I know SETI uses GTX 1080 clusters for their number crunching.

If you change the letters from Satoshi Nakamoto, it spells "other world lifeform". Coincidence?

no one cares about aliens, humanity wants cryptocurrency. supply and demand, and there is no demand for aliens. if he needs those gpus so much, he should create a better cryptocurrency that doesnt use gpus for mining.

ayye lmao’s gifted our civilization bitcoin/blockchain technology as an offering of peace.

this is what RLC is for

No s, too many e's. Fuck I think you're onto something

i'm sure someone could write a SETI smart contract to receive SETI tokens
>fuck you pay me

If I was a whale I’d dumb all my BTC for 1 penny because scientific research is more important than shitcoins.

Big if I want to believe

>aliens release Bitcoin on earth
>fly around superlightspeed couple times around the sun so years pass faster
>1000 years later
>aliens activate the nakamoto wallets and pull out earths complete wealth in 10 seconds
>you just been robbed by advanced alium jews
>collective earths butthurt so big we return to feudal societies

lmao spacefags
when will they learn?
we are gonna die alone on this rock and the only space mission that matters is my shitcoin

we should prepare for the /x/ invasion any day now

ayye lmao

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read on this board, congratulations

fuck off I'm still accumulating

cool story alium shill but you aint foolin me

me too

>searching for something that doesn't exist
their shitty money laundering "research" equipment would be better used to mine turtlecoin rather than the shit they're doing now.

bro

Fucking comfy watching idiots scramble for shitcoins when you're holding gold like this.

1. Wait for crypto to grow
2. Angst over electricity wasted for PoW mining reaches critical level
3. useful PoW coins like Gridcoin go easy 100x

Congrats on this, seriously

>once people realize how little it takes to buy the daily supply

similarfag or samefag

post another insult from your other ID too, it'll make it more convincing

no fucks given. why would we want to contact aliens? if they already mastered space travel and having a higher tech level then us we're fucked.

>how do come two people on anomanos imagebored seem similar???

>UFO hunters
>Been around for decades
>Hasn’t found a single UFO
>if they have found one, they haven’t shared any news whatsoever
>zero return on investment so far
>zero growth projection
Smells like a scam to me

The shill attempt was soooo close. You'll get better at this, i know it!

this guy clearly doesn't crunch work units.

because of crypto I found this extraterrestrial life

Can someone make an alien coin where the mining power can be used by SETI. Coins can be exchanged for alien waifu slaves once we discover them

Someone post the pasta. I'm on my phone

actually it spells "so a man took a shit"

>vitalik
>vitas
>sminem
Are slavs even human? Or are they tunguska ayylmao survivors?

That plot would be better than 99% of hollywood movies

Searching for leprechauns isn't real science user. It's religion.

Ladies, gentlemen—this is why Veeky Forums needs reform. If we never saw another post that took this deeply racist approach to rationale, all of humanity would benefit. White male humans who think like this are a threat to themselves, more than anyone.

what are you trying to argue?
all I was saying is that this could potentially be an attack vector for outside forces.
like a possible answer to "why would aliens attack us?", in steering humanoid lifeforms towards exponential capitalism they gain crypto.

I admit its a complicated setup but a more intelligent lifeform could use this greed weakness of us to pull it off.

Go back. You need to go back.

Shit tons of ufos have been found. We just haven't found any sentient alien life forms that we know of.

kys

I know you're high but this is better than most movies today.

Damn crypto undermining people