Tfw no gf

tfw no gf

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

Reminder you will never have a gf to look at you like this. What's the point in being rich if you can't have love?

buy one
can i recomend ven coin?

>tfw gf and munny

Tfw fat girls are fucking everywhere
Im losing it
A thin girl is so rare to see irl i cant fucking stand this

I had, everything gets boring after some time

Only betafags who have never been in a relationship care so much about not having a gf.

American, aren't you?

>tfw MGTOW

>tfw im stuck in Venezuela

You have no fucking idea how bad it is

why is society not fair. even fat bitches are getting laid tonight

can u hook me up with a venezuela e-gf? I will be down to fly over with my crypto gains and see her

are there any 8+/10 girls left? how much would it cost to buy one?

Well, at least I've got Ada.

lmfao

In the US unless you live in a big city or a college town don't expect many skinny women.

yeah with ugly dudes. would you rather fuck an ugly fat ameriburger or no one, user?

Doesn't the same goes for men there? I.e. everyone's fatty?

Men are generally skinny or built. Its the women raising the obesity levels im not even memeing
Walking around campus all the guys look normal but females theres at least 2 or 3 grossly obese women per class of 30 people with the majority of women not being obese but clearly overweight

Dont come here, I wish I had enough to leave.
For your own good man

Yes. Buy they are hooking up with rich old farts.
Why did I had to be born poor and in here?

How did it get so bad?

No. The top 20% of men in the US get 80% of the sex. The rest of the men aren't getting laid and as a result strive to be in the top 20% (workout etc). Fat women are getting sex with top men on tinder so what is the incentive to get skinny?

That is the current state of the US

>implying the ruler of a world power wouldnt be desirable

stupid pic

>caring about 3dpd

thats because women have more % body fat by nature retard

High fructose corn syrup and anti bullying campaigns

>>a gf to look at you like this
>Kike
>actress
>doing it for camera
gas yourself

True but they shouldnt have a larger waist than a 180lb fit 6ft male. But they do
I blame the bullying

But those digits...

tfw happily married

>tfw LARPing as a player Chad at work to young interns
>go on several "dates" with multiple of the women to diner and movies and such
>they all wanna fuck me and make serious advances on me
>I'm actually a 30 year old kissless virgin and can't actually get with any of them because my LARPing would be exposed and I'd lose my status as a godlike figure to these dumb sluts

The rejection only makes them more attracted but I can never act on it. It's a curse if you don't lose your virginity by college this is the life you are destined to follow even if you do start lifting and get a good job.

Wait youre retarded for this sentence though. You realize obesity measurements are different between genders right faggot?
Probably not because you're from russia where girls arent cows so u dont have to care

We have Vitalik

Because of the huge victim complex US women have developed and the low af standards men have developed.
Women here have been getting fatter and less mentally stable for years now. After years of trying to keep a stable relationships with all these psycho bitches, I just prefer just being single and doing my own thing. Fuck women.

>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin

>no gf
"How is your boyfriend though fag? H-hehe-heh"

I literally feel bad for you

got any of them wizard powers?

>tfw 23 year old kissless virgin
how's it hanging loser

how they look funny picture haha

Tfw I look like this and have a gorgeous wife with a yoga braaaap.

you could believe science or the gender propaganda, which says girls can have more % body fat before being labeled 'obese'. you're still a retard

You know...about as well as it could be.

>how you actually look
At least your 5/10 wife loves you.

>tfw lost virginty at 18 with a hot German girl.
>Regret it to this day.
Trust me bros sex ain't nothing so good and you actually feel bad that you've done it with someone you didn't love.

this.
omg this.

Most american women are fat disgusting whales.

The sooner I get out of this fucking country the better.

How's Spain, spaniard anons? I hear Barcelona is nice.

cant wait to turn into a 24 yo kissless virgin in 6 months

at least all those sjws wont live long enough to do any substantial damage

Point made

i lost mine to a prostitute and regret nothing

Nice Hitler dubs

Valentines day isnt centered towards couples doing shit.

Its supposed to be the day where secret female admires give the boy they like some chocolates.