Waltsucks on suicide watch again

Waltsucks on suicide watch again

Other urls found in this thread:

kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you. Honestly fuck you. I hold Ven as well but I'm fucking tired of seeing these threads. They both exist, they both do things. Get over it. This "rivalry"shouldn't exist, it should be brother helping brother.

Fuck
You

shady shady coin

The essential difference between Walton and VeChain is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. VeChain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, VeChain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for VeChain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than VeChain for this reason, despite VeChain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. VeChain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

Seriously this shit is annoying.
Showing how petty you are. Get. A. Life. Loner.

the anti-fud angled fud. i like it.

reddit likes nano
reddit hates this

coincidence?

Without any shadow of a doubt, WTC is a scam.

Get out while you can!

There is no reliable record of the team i.e. linking them and their experience to the project.
Try and find evidence linking the supposed former VP of Samsung to Samsung and the project.

This forum and Reddit is full of very blatant WTC shills. The comments on Reddit are beyond belief.

Listed on only one exchange, with a relatively small number of tokens (compared to similar projects) the price looks like it is being manipulated.

They are pretending to win a competition that does not exist. The "Jinjiang Competition" - there is no reliable source for this whatsoever. This is an unverified/fake news kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897
Seriously, they have just won a major competition - logos stuck on t-shirts, with a dodgy banner outside a sports centre. I've been to plenty of award ceremonies and competition results, this is a joke.

The website is poorly developed. If these people are serious/investable why can't they design a website or t-shirts. And it's called Walton coin. Serious business people would be much, much slicker than this.

I suspect a lot of effort has gone into making this appear credible but it isn't. Some people have seen big returns this week and are talking about market cap increase to $1billion+ and are dismissing my point of view with comments like "ah, well, things are lost in translation. they all have similar names and everyone is VP at Samsung. Western news would not cover the competition" etc.

You have been warned!

My only interest is for good people not to lose money.

We moon now

WTC will be better in the long run.

500$ EOY

VeChain makes their own patented chips. They showed it off a couple of days ago. You need a new copypasta.

The amount of FUD here is absurd.

Getting deja vu. This is the exact same FUD that made me not buy in October when it was 5-6 dollars.

Nigger, why the fuck you replying to me. I don't hold any WTC. I just think the rivalry between the two is dumb as shit. If you don't believe in your investment then you shouldn't invest. You might think you're helping but in actuality you're just spewing shit into an already muddy shiit puddle. People who invest in crypto should hold strong together. This is revolutionary technology and in afraid the average sperg has forgotten that in lieu of lambos and moons.

they also partner with mobi which is a pajeet coin

did you just assume my race?

Walton uses API also you dumb suck. It is not possible without one. What is the chip Walton uses a fucking computer. No obviously not. Holy shit you are dumb.

So someone with a crystall ball, at what price are you looking to dump VEN bags @ 26th of Feb (or possibly day or two earlier)?

$6+ is given but could we see $8 or even as high as $10?

People will sell the news no matter how big the event and announcements are. Looking to get a nice flip and accumulate more VEN afterwards.

Good question! The answer, I'm afraid is complex and ambiguous. Like much in crypto, it is an elegant dance between many different factors, unified into one beautiful chaos. Will Vet moon? Undoubtedly. To what degree? Nobody can possibly say to know.

And RFIDs can still be cloned easily, or do you have a whitepaper explaining that they cannot?

That's why I needed a crystal ball.

>7658164▶
> (OP)

to 15$

how did u manage to fuck this up that bad serious question

I really triggered the fuck out of some waltcucks today. Mission accomplished

ven chain is wana be walten coine

what is the point of this feud? i hold a shit load of VEN and don't care whatsoever what waltcucks do. they are barely even a competitor. let them live in peace.

When you’re winning something so hard (in this case, life) sometimes you just gotta rub the loser’s face in the mud. It just feels good.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Vechain has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Walton does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Walton is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Walton, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Vechain is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Walton for this reason, despite Walton's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Walton is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Vechain has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Vechain's are less than 5.

no no NO NO . its the other way

you FUCK you

too late!!!

Kek

Likely breaking $6 in 24 hours. I predict $15 by rebranding date late Feb