Horse is blowing the fuck up

get in now, Main net is launching within a week or 2. already up 70% today this train wont stop

Other urls found in this thread:

ethorse.com/
medium.com/@ethorse/ethorse-project-update-february-5-2018-399f18785302
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?

ethorse.com/

yeah its nowhere near up 70% lol

hey crypto beak
Im still down -20% on this shitcoin
why do you keep shilling garbage like this?

shill me on this equine shit coin.

Is it made by the same people who made meta mask?

Logo looks similar.

currently selling for 0.17
started day at 0.10

=70%

Ethorse is an Ethereum dApp for betting on Crypto. Users bet with ETH on one of the listed coins or tokens to have the highest price gain in a fixed period. Winners take all (Parimutuel Betting). 5% Takeout for HORSE token holders.

Users can follow the crowd to pick a winner easily or use the payoff odds to bet on an underdog and win big.

Why Ethorse

Chance to win big
Use market Knowledge or trading Skills
No signups or deposits
Completely open source development
Trustless platform to earn ETH

oh shit haha didnt refresh the page recently...solid

checked

test net works beautifully right now, full main net is going live within 2 weeks

if this doesnt get you going i dont know what will
medium.com/@ethorse/ethorse-project-update-february-5-2018-399f18785302

sound like you got BEAKED

Great idea! Finally there's a way to earn money using my trading skills! I was at a loss of what to do before. How could one possibly earn money using trading skills? Now because of this horse coin this timeless riddle has been solved at last!

this faggot shilled me into ITC too
hes an entertaining cunt but all his calls are absolute garbage

idk when he called horse but i got in on the presale so its not that bad of a call. just be a little patient

I'm warning you paupers now, I will be dumping 2 million of these cunts when we hit 0.0002. As will a few others.

We WILL NOT be going past that. Not for mainnet. You've been warned. You're already buying the news if you're buying now, don't be fucking stupid.

FUCK YOU BEAK!

why wouldn’t you just hold the 2 mil and collect dividends?

For sure, but I'll have more than 2 mil by then.

nice, you’re going to make a killing

how low are you going to dump to? asking for myself

what news?

he recently made a 10/10 call on FUN though. Just hodl your ethorse it'll probably work out.

bump. horsewhale, so I should sell close to .0002 and set orders how low do you think?

u think i shud sell ca.2k hpb for horses?