HEY YOU. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking about selling the dip like a fucking nigger. You see...

HEY YOU. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking about selling the dip like a fucking nigger. You see, this is why you won't make it. If you don't act intelligently because you don't have control over your emotions, you're gonna die poor. If you were smart, you'd be moving some of your gains into NANO, you'd be BUYING THE DIP like literally every smart investor. But you won't do it because you're a pussy. That's fine. We can't all make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/status
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7u2emy/i_need_some_help_with_tracing_funds/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7wjwxv/im_not_banned_and_my_post_wasnt_deleted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dip? This shit is still over $8 a coin. You'll be lucky if it stays stable at $5 considering how useless it is

this shit is fucking dead

there's no coming back from this level of FUD

newcoiner detected

unironically this.

>bittrex wallet issues
>delisted from bittrex
>cryptopia wallet issues
>bitgrail wallet issues
>mercatox wallet issues
>kucoin wallet issues
>binance wallet issues
"It's not the coin it's the exchange" ™
I hope you're holding $30 bags even though you'll lie and say you got in under $1 but it'll get back down there soon

dude cool it with the racism theres no call for that

There's a difference between 'buying the dip' and recognising that a coin has one foot in the fucking grave you fucking stupid cunt.

Like 95% of all coins die, you can't 'buy the dip' of every shitcoin and expect it to rebound.

If it's actually a fundamentally strong coin that's going through a dip then go nuts.

you need to go back

Nigger here. Half of my folio is in XRB and I’m down about 15% on it. Wut do? Nigger tier answers only pluz.

im not invested in xrb (REQ ALL THE WAY BOI) but i honestly dont understand all this fud around nano considering it does what its supposed to do very well. I dont get how ppl want coins to do everything

>btw I don't own xrb/nano but the fud is crazy!
Shills stop posting the same garbage in every thread

stfu nigger i dont give a shit about nano im just giving an outside opinion. nano could go to shit and it wouldnt hurt me

all the FUD will be crushed like all resistances during december/january bullrun, just wait until wallets are released and marketing starts, I'm giving it three months until it starts closing in on its ATH

leave now, but before you go, buy chainlink

Help us XRB team, the FUDsters are hurting my investment!

It was also never delisted from bittrex it's just still in maintenance.

>It was also never delisted from bittrex it's just still in maintenance.
bittrex.com/status
show me where it is

I am unironically hoping that almost every single biztard sells this coin, just so I can rejoice in the endless pink wojaks that will follow around 3 months from now when this coin reaches the top 8.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7u2emy/i_need_some_help_with_tracing_funds/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7wjwxv/im_not_banned_and_my_post_wasnt_deleted/
>b-but my conspiracy theory

When they get it fixed + another rebrand = new ATH!

>exchange killer will make it to top 10

it took binance two months to finally list it with the help of the dev team and then it still went down for maintenance and caused down time. You really think other exchanges want this liability?

thx just bought 100k iota

:^)

Caused downtime my ass. Different wallets, different tech, unrelated.

Binance was waiting for the rebrand! After another rebrand it will go on bittrex.

But the same problems on all the exchanges XD
It's not XRB's fault, blame the bitgrail!

Sorry Pajeet, I'm not buying your bags.