Sold the literal bottom

>sold the literal bottom
>resisted fomoing since $7k because past experiences taught me not to
>it keeps mooning
where my bottom sellers /waiting for the dip/ at?

buy high sell low

What in your mind was the bottom when You sold at 6k? You gotta realize the longer you wait you have more diminishing returns. I don't get why people sold at 6k. 7 or 8 yeah but 6k was clearly not going lower. At best it would hit 5 but the risk isn't worth it.

I don't understand you guys.

This board has taught me that bears think the same way as bulls - that the trend wont reverse. They use financial voodoo (TA) to support this belief

Actually, crypto is NOT for everyone. I think I'm just going to move on to other things. What's the point.

i live in literal poverty and didn't want to lose the rest of my gains

Buy back in and crash it for us. Take one for the team.

why the fuck would you sell after a -60% crash OP?
next time this shit happens lock yourself away from the computer

Someone would be telling you the exact same thing if it dropped to 2k somehow and you were whinging about not selling in time

>Lol it was obvious it was going to drop more
>How could you be so dumb lel
>Buy high sell low

i feel like if I bought back now I wouldn't be able to sleep a single hour
I'd have to monitor the price 24/7

People like you have no idea what this emotional market is going to do. The only people who succeed right now bought crypto last year.

When you don't let go, you lose it anyway

When you let go, lose it

If you lose it before letting go, hold on until you can let go

This applies to all aspects of life, not jusr magic meme money

It's only obvious in hindsight. It was not obvious at the time that it would not keep falling farther.

This.
It's all a big gamble. Everytime something happens the 50% who gambled right get to feel smug over the 50% who gambled wrong.
You are retarded if you think otherwise.

t. bought at 200 and still holding

I sold at 7k, but wrote in my buy order wrong and missed out on the dip entirely, ended up fomoing back in with a big loss. Lesson: double check your orders, especially at 4am

Have been daytrading since then on the upswings, profits are not great but haven't entirely missed out either.

You better buy soon were almost at the top again.

desu it was obvious the entire time. it never should've dropped that far in the first place and only did so because of the insane runup fueled by newfags.

Now's your last chance to buy. Fomo isn't always a bad thing. Don't buy that meme. Fomo can make you rich

It was the exact spot where my portfolio was going in the red. I wanted to protect my funds for the big crash that never happened.

There's no "should". Bitcoins value is decided almost entirely by pure speculation.

It was not obvious retard. Just accept that hindsight is 20/20 and you're not some genius for predicting "it was gonna go up anytime".

>it never should've dropped that far in the first place
>only did so because of the insane runup fueled by newfags
So it should never have risen so high in the first place, making the drop justified is what you're saying? Is pic related you?

The amount of fud coming from China and Korean forced my hand and then right after I fucking sell at 7k the US has SEC meeting which turned out to be fucking good, I'm kicking myself in the ass over this you're not alone brother

Still waiting my $400 ETH you sons of a liberty

Yup I second that. buying bitcoin will be fine up to 25K. so no worries. just do not panic and sell when despair has it's time to shine. That is when you buy

>Bitcoins value is decided almost entirely by pure speculation.

>If you lose it before letting go, hold on until you can let go
it hurts....

Buy high, sell low.

>It's just a bull trap durrrrrr

Suck my cock faggots, I had to listen to your bullshit on the way down, now you can eat my semen and poo on and the way back up.

I was all in on litecoin yesterday
sold everything at $158
now it's $220
fuck me that would have been a years salary

What is worse? Buying ath or selling at bottom?

i like this guy
this guy fucks

What's untrue about that?