This fucker right here...

>This fucker right here. This is the most punchable face on this entire board and those fucking stupid greentext post make me want to punch my fucking monitor. Fuck whoever started this meme, I hope you fucking burn in hell you fucking whore.

>This fucker right here. This is the most punchable face on this entire board and those fucking stupid greentext post make me want to punch my fucking monitor. Fuck whoever started this meme, I hope you fucking burn in hell you fucking Chad.

> Nigga what?

>This fucker right here. This is the most punchable face on this entire board and those fucking stupid greentext post make me want to punch my fucking monitor. Fuck whoever started this meme, I hope you fucking burn in hell you fucking whore.

kek

>hating frogs

this meme is the secret test for how good biz is at crypto. only the losers hate it

I laughed. Great thread.

>frog who thought it lost all hope loses last additional bit of hope it didn't even know it still had

So I noticed it basically just fuds link and fun

>This fucker right here. This is the most punchable face on this entire board and those fucking stupid greentext post make me want to punch my fucking monitor. Fuck whoever started this meme, I hope you fucking burn in hell you fucking whore

WHO THE FUCK IS TAKING THOSE PICTURES?

This frog and brap posting are killing this board. There is so much money to be made and I have to shift through all this shit.

>This fucker right here. This is the most punchable face on this entire board and those fucking stupid greentext post make me want to punch my fucking monitor. Fuck whoever started this meme, I hope you fucking burn in hell you fucking whore

Why, it's the owners, of course! These frogs changed their entire world and they're really proud of them.

I was so enthused that I forgot to include this picture of my frog.

Beautiful

I like your handwriting.

thanks you too

FA66OT

ty

I like how you can see Pepe's bulge - was that planned or is the fact he's packing just prominent in this picture?

it wasn't, maybe he shared my enthusiasm but showed it in his own special way :)

Hey guys how to buy one in eu? Is it even possible without import...?

To be honest with you family, I enjoy Plushpe more than any other frogposts on this Iowan corn-counting bulletin board.

>bigger fool

I am sure you take some perverse delight in fucking up this board.

Include me in the screen cap.

>never bet against normies

>>This fucker right here. This is the most punchable face on this entire board and those fucking stupid greentext post make me want to punch my fucking monitor. Fuck whoever started this meme, I hope you fucking burn in hell you fucking whore.

ah too good hahaha

>crypto is over