Iota looking juicy as fuck

pumps have been getting smaller
volume getting lower so they're getting less accumulation
> inb4 iota is dead
im trading not making an investment. i know it's a shitcoin but normies love it and will fomo in once it begins

Other urls found in this thread:

ccinews.net/citibank-india-bans-both-credit-and-debit-cards-for-crypto-purchases-cites-risks/
youtu.be/w8_1JFE_9dI?t=1h27m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying SJW coins
no thx

too bad it is still not available on any 1-tier usd exchanges

thinking that being sjw is negative
kys

you retarded m8?

Holy shit, pink id. You're a faggot

Homophobe

faggot detected

And fyi i am not retarded even though there is nothing wrong with being one and i would not mind it.

IOST is better play
hasn't mooned yet
no retarded devs
10X next month

>And fyi i am not retarded
It's colossal, pandering faggots like you who wander out of your safe spaces into the unfiltered reality, continuously attempting to get the last word until you realize the bullshit you stand up for is worthless, futile, garbage and wind up shooting up your high school over the use of the wrong pronoun.

Genuinely consider suicide before you burden society further.

wth is it you talking about man?

is this bait? how new are you here?

The fact that you guys don't realize it's a troll is the most disturbing part of this entire thing... Oh, and thinking that IOTA is gonna pop... Thats pretty disturbing, too...

what does that have to with anything? What does the guy mean with the pronoun?

Then BOOM BTC fucks up your plans
ccinews.net/citibank-india-bans-both-credit-and-debit-cards-for-crypto-purchases-cites-risks/

people moved to xrb when the iota fud started. now that xrb is dead iota will shine again.

kekekeke either way i didn't buy in the bull trap and will NOT buy in till i get my 6.5k area prices.
Fomo fags will burn

>caring about a coin dev's morality
epitome of SJW, there is only profit and loss

this is like a rainbow of stupidity

pajeets can't afford toilets let alone crypto
you have to retarded to fall for this fud

IOTA is shit
seriously, if you think thats a good investment, take my advice: buy a small amount and try to use the ""wallet"" yourself

youtu.be/w8_1JFE_9dI?t=1h27m20s

if you really believe in an IOT future, buy something like INTchain (massively undervalued right now, only on OKEX and some other chink exchanges)

*breathes in*

did you read my post i already said iota is shit
95% of coins are useless they're only good for gaining more btc/eth
there's a difference between investing and trading

Wew you're a run of the mill retard aren't you?

Kys

Well gotta make money, shitcoins are the best way to go

>btc is useful
for buying alts, maybe
also i missed your "im trading not making an investment" sorry dude, tired as fuck

good job you probably just killed the volume even more because of this post, enjoy your anti white coin