Don't get too delusional, retards

Don't get too delusional, retards.

Every hour somebody tells me I am somewhere else on this fucking chart. What's your reasoning

Nice so we have at least another week of gains?

We just went through media attention and the first selloff. If you think otherwise you’re a retarded bear.

I got insider info. Sell in the 5 days and you'll be fine.

Thank me later.

He is autistic, don't give him attention.

Imagine if you were one of those people on here that think the FUD/FOMO they are spreading actually influences ANYTHING in the grand scheme of things. Imagine if you were one of those faggots that thinks they are earning money by trolling other low income/iq/portfolio biztards.

Fuck off you stupid fuck

>down more than 40% from ATH
>return to normal

sound right to me!!!!

nigger tier FUD; kill yourself

We're well past the first bull trap you retard. We're you not here when bitcoin went from 20k to 11k back to 17k? That was the bulltrap on the op pic.

everyone here just tries to fuck eachother over at this point meanwhile people with actual money are normally friendly and have integrity

it's the fucking pajeets

>We're well past the first bull trap you retard. We're you not here when bitcoin went from 20k to 11k back to 17k? That was the bulltrap on the op pic.
>>>
insider? directly from crypto headquarters? thank you friend for sharing those.

Shitty weak low tier fud

OP is a fag of course, but if you're genuinely curious were still falling back to the mean. Small gains don't constitute a trend reversal, not yet

>btc is 9 years old
>media attention
>first selloff
you are too late december newfag

Posting this chart should be a bannable offence for lowering the quality of the dialog

I'm only here to lose my money so I hope you're right.

for BTC maybe
for shitcoin mooning nope

>He sold at 6k

Do any of you retards use log scale? OP is right, this is return to "normal". Just think about it, everybody thinks we are going back to the normal right now, and the bubble has not popped yet. 2K is not a meme, stay poor