Holy Shit Link Income will be fucking huge

Monthly ROI = LINK price x Stake x 0.01

Stake: 10k LINK (currently $5,400) * LINK price $5 - monthly net income: $500 * LINK price $10 - monthly net income: $1,000 * LINK price $20 - monthly net income: $2,000

Stake: 20k LINK (currently $10,800) * LINK price $5 - monthly net income: $1,000 * LINK price $10 - monthly net income: $2,000 * LINK price $20 - monthly net income: $4,000

Stake: 50k LINK (currently $27,000) * LINK price $5 - monthly net income: $2,500 * LINK price $10 - monthly net income: $5,000 * LINK price $20 - monthly net income: $10,000

Stake: 100k LINK (currently $54,000) * LINK price $5 - monthly net income: $5,000 * LINK price $10 - monthly net income: $10,000 * LINK price $20 - monthly net income: $20,000

Now granted there are many variables in this, but 1% is a conservative estimate for the staking ROI, so if it ends up being 2%, you only need LINK to reach $2.5, $5 and $10 respectfully to reach the above returns, or, you know, you get twice the ROI if the estimates above hold.

Copy pasting shit from reddit

kys

1% a month is optimistic, but not unattainable. What kind of data are you going to sell, and to who? It's going to take a few years to get the infrastructure of this system up and running before you can see markets being this profitable.

looking at reddit.......

Except thats not how LINK works, u don't stake LINK. You use LINK to bid on contracts,

Contract succesful = win link
Fail the contract = lose link

you have the audacity to repost from plebbit? ffs kys immediately

>reddit spacing
>thinking LINK pays out a consistent staking bonus

Have you considered killing yourself, OP?

how would you know unless you browsed it yourself? hmm..

tfw only 1k link
im not gonna make it fellow linkies

Same, but I'm putting everything into LINK.

I just wish I knew what OP was even talking about

>stake 1000 omg make over 100k a year in 2 years time
no ty stinky linkies

Even if 1% is accurate there is 2 big flaws here.
>Forgot that Link earned from staking isnt compounded
>There is a finite amount of Link so a consistent 1% isnt sustainable, assuming the payment will solely be in Link

Remember y’all link pool estimated 5% per month

No, you get LINK if your node works properly. The contract itself is not your business, your job is to relay the information accurately. You can only lose link if your node reboots, you get hacked or your internet connection shits itself.

LINKPOOL i believe

1% is pretty sustainable, since by having a bigger collateral staked you receive bigger and more expensive contracts to process.

LINK being finite doesn't have anything to do with it, you will have to sell LINK to take profits, people buy LINK to pay you for your services. It's a cycle.

That feel when my internet could shit itself at anytime

Phew I don't think I'll be doing this

>not upgrading to quantum connection with double reinforced cable sheaths

>have 100k link
>power goes out
>lose everything

You don't everything. You lose a percentage, dependent of the priority of the contract and how big you fucked up.
Also
>not having a UPC
>not having a backup internet connection
>not having a backup mirror node in case the first one crashes
LINK is banking service, what the fuck did you expect? Getting $20,000 per month for basically nothing requires investments.

not having an intstant battery backup to account for the 3 seconds until your 3 50 Hp diesel generators kick on. wew lad

>backup node crashes
>lose it all

You can invest into cloud computing to be extra safe.

LOL at anyone that believes this shit. Read the whitepaper you dumb fucks.

>MFW already holding $150k worth of a different masternode coin that netted me $13,000.00 last month.

Have fun pipe dreaming about the future stinky linkies, I'm getting rich now.

t-tell me

What I wrote comes directly from the white paper. You don't even understand what LINK does, tardo. LINK works with ETH or other smart contracts. It doesn't run it's own contracts, neither it decides the outcome. It only relays the outside information the the contract.

>cloud provider gets ddos'd like with binance

>lose all your stinkers

I'm not even going to bother contradicting you. It's nice to have you misleading the newfags.

You can't stake link
Being a node operator is completely different and you can do it even if you hold 0 link

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU FUCKING RETARD

Weak FUD

Enjoy losing your stinkies

however, staked link will be used to determine trustworthiness and to put up for collateral in case your node starts fucking up

VPS brainlets