That's where the crash to $6k started.
See today's peak where exactly stopped?
At the exactly same high.

Do the maths.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/maths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does it mean

This next dip will be the last. One more chance boys.

That Bitcoin price will crash pretty bad in the next days.

>its not gonna break 7500
>its not gonna break 8000
>its not gonna break 8500
>its not gonna break 9000

What? that's great news! I've been waiting for it to drop more. Was even starting to feel the FOMO building.

Die in your sleep

Good i have another chance to buy everything at 70% off

Only retards that bought at $10k+ really care about a Bitcoin in moon mission right now.

Smart money, institutional money, whales and traders are making way more money crashing at pumping at this range, without having to handle with normies that want to break even at $10k+.

Sorry, kid.

If we bounce off 9k, we will probably break 9.5k
If the inverse H&S breaks down, there will be lots of blood

>It touched the line, hurry up and post it!!!

>being this retarded
that’s a bullish chart you retard. look at the handle.

TA fag soon is gonna short LTC from $240 and you can't stop him

Decision time, you're gonna take your balls and short the ATH or standby?

take profit dont be greedy, will be plenty of opportunities to come

I'm actually contemplating shorting at the top.

just under 9.5k?

Stop limit at 9500.
If the next hourly candle doesn't close above it.

B T F O

FUCK ME IT BROKE 9500

I think it did more than that

Stop limit is 10000 screencap this

IT ABSOLUTELY ANNIHILATED IT

>Do the maths.
>maths
Stinking pantherjeet detected

In my experience (which includes learning from others' experiences) betting on green + being patient tends to pay off in the end.

we surpassed that yesterday at 9065 you fucking tard

Please crash. I'm a dumbass for not buying the last dip thinking it would go lower..

>This is a sucker's rally
Biz completely lacks self awareness.
Lol if you zoom in enough it's been a double top all week.

btfo

That literally proper English grammar, you absolute idiot. LMAO.

>that literally proper English grammar
>that literally

wew

Annnd we passed it.

You guys are pathetic. Consider kys.

let me elaborate...every single fucking time people try and point this sort of crap out they fail to actually check the high of that peak. It's like...can you fuckheads to the 5 seconds to even look?

>oh it looked like it stopped where it was

NO. we went to 9250 - well over the 9065 peak

And now we have gone above the 9475 peak (which we did hours ago), once again.

ummm...
>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/maths
>Noun
>maths (uncountable)

>(informal, Commonwealth of Nations, except Canada) Clipping of mathematics.

know any other Commonwealth cunt other than Canada and known to be the majority of Veeky Forums? asswipe

Another FUD TAfag BTFO

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

>It's not going to go below 10k
>It's not going to go below 9k
>It's not going to go below 8k

LMAOOOOO YOU STILL THINK ITS GOING DOWN!? ECKS DEEEEE

>being this autistic and butthurt over the correct use of grammar on a Congolese porch fishing forum

>wew lad

lol no such thing as a triple top rookie

and what makes you think it will go up then?

when will alts start bleeding
I need to buy shit cheap so if btc won't crash the least it could do it make alts bleed

>TA fags dead wrong about the last double top
>next move: zoom out and find another double top

lmao