MFW

mfw I have never seen a gun shop in my life.

Never seen a real gun in hands of civilians (but been in dozens of countries).

Never heard of mass shootings in my country.
An accident with guns involved is a national tragedy.

Well, just yesterday I was talking about "military style" guns with some dude here. He laughed at me, said "kek, AR-15 military style, faggot. I'm so proud of my handgun. etc. etc."
Well, nytimes.com/2018/02/14/us/parkland-school-shooting.html
I am no burger hater, 4 real. But you guys should turn down the patriotism and turn on your brains.

everyone in this country is stupid
ignorance = profit

enjoy getting taken over by middle easterners and north africans with no means to fight back

Fuck off, commie. We aren't giving up our guns. Ever.

Thess things happen. Life's like an rpg and random violence is included.

As soon as btc goes up to $12k I'm buying a shotgun and probably a 9mm pistol of some sort.

Freedom isn't free nigger

The point is: They have no brain, which they can turn on. They are burgers.

why are you so angry?

You don't need to. Hunting rifles in my country don't even require a license.
WHY do you think there are still so much less shootings here?
huh, WHY?
... you can call me "commie" like it's the worst thing, but it's YOUR children gettin shot. You just scared, bro..

Yeah ban everyone from guns except the government that will work great when eventually crypto clashes with government interests...

If you take the nigger on nigger killings out, the US is one of the lowest murder rate countries.

yeah dude, it's crazy.
I've been in russia a lot of times, and they talk pretty much the same.... it's soooo strange, the patriotism and angst, in ADULDS for christs sake.

Some of us are trying, user....really.
but
>NRA
>MUH GUNZ
>MUH MURICAN RIGHTS

>they have no brain
>this punctuation

>You just scared, bro..

No I'm not. Know why?

Cuz I'm armed.

actually by statistic the majority of terrorist attacks in the US are committed by white nationalists - right wings, or whatever else you call them.
Look it up! I'm white myself, but you need to man up.

It is safer to be a slave than a freeman. Wait until you realize that banning cars will cut down on car accidents. According to yoir logic, only a complete idiot wouldn't want cars banned.

The 2nd Amendment was crafted specifically for fucking statists like you. You want my guns? Then YOU come and take them you little bitch.

Fuck of soyfag. I come from eastern Europe and live in the US. I love the freedom this country gives me, get the fuck out of America if you want to change the core constitution.

Fuck off you human cattle

ask me how i know you're a shitskin

Legislation will not get rid of gun violence. Sorry, OP :(

>checks which board I'm on

By "terrorist attacks" do you mean when a swashtika is drawn on the wall in poop?

>defending yourself should be illegal just like in eurostan