Someone shill/fud me on this

shill or fud

dont buy, its like the minereum scam and low volume only, you wont be able to sell your bags

it's down 10% even during the recovery and the product launch is on the horizon

writing is on the wall for this coin

also it's not a novel concept and there are more established coins doing escrow better than they are

Just another shitty token with no inherent value to add to the list...

we are genius, kek

Ive heard this being thrown around, what was minereum? I honestly have no clue

It's unreasonable FUD; this coin is solid and we're just trying to buy cheap before the platform launch early April/ late March

thanks for response, volume on IDEX is shit and it seems like ED is dead for now so yeah theres no volume at all, what other coins are doing escrow as well? I know of PARTicl but thats about it

What about the trust nodes that have been shilled around here? Obviously they are still speculative with no technical info yet but those seem to be inherent value

Not trying to counter, just trying to see the reason in these arguments

kek, oh

Particl is a top 100 coin and removes the need for human arbitration because the ivan subhumanoids who programmed this shitcoin couldn't figure out how to make automated escrow

ED volume is just not displayed, if you buy it still works, but I prefer Idex strongly

Trust nodes are 10k tokens and will get you

1% on daily volume divided by all nodes, probably 8500
Only thing thats uncertain is how high daily volume will be, it might be 2000$ gains daily per node but also 0.02$, nobody really knows yet hence why it's cheap.

Yeah it looks good as well, only problem is they're launching months from now, not too far, but isn't payfair supposed to be launching in a month or so?

Late March, Early April

Yeah id imagine nodes wouldn't be paying out anything decent until payfair gets volume, thanks for the insight though, just want people opinions honestly, it's all speculation until they launch the platform i suppose

Payfair launch. Not knowing Particl launch.

But either way is fine, both can coexist, it's not like NEO can't exist because of ETH

again the ivans who made this coin have made an inferior platform

also this coin will never get on any exchanges because the ivans didnt raise enough money in the ico and now have to crowdfund exchange listings like a pack of fucking morons

All white guys no pooskin

1. community asked for a crowdfund
2. why would it even matter to get on an exchange? Payfair is ultimately a platform for trading, the price of the token is not relevant unless you want a node

pack of literal subhumans is what they are

Look at the order book, anyone holding this is beyond fucked. its going to 1 gwei..

sell signal if ive ever seen one

>why would it even matter to get on an exchange
so your community members all begged you to stop their investment from hemmorraghing and you now ask what the importance of an exchange is, ivan?

thanks for this. i'm dumping my bags

bring this coin to 1 cent

Wow bunch computer geeks no nips in suits or indians shitting in the street.....sell

Reminder that this is one of the coins the childfucker Alpam's group is shilling after UFR failed miserably.

>w-we dont n-need an exchange!
>c-community asked for crowdsale :'(
Enjoy getting squeezed for more ETH out of these scamming russians.

yeah pack of subhuman ivans with fetal alcohol syndrome and amphetamine dependency

literal human garbage and third world refuse

Kind words all around, thanks for your intelligent input friends

Buy. People are freaking out right now that payfair dropped so they're trying to sell even though the exchange doesn't come out until end of Q1