What coin will he pump tomorrow, Veeky Forums?

bump

>bump
?
which exchange is it on?

BMP?
What exchange

Dogecoin, CNY.

Drgn it's fairly obvious

[spoiler] Syscoin [/spoiler]

>Ripio
>Credit
>Network

gas

this isnt 8ch, my nigger

XLM...for the 3rd time. source: inside

rlc

hint: It's going to be a coin that has a "weird" use-case, "transformational and huge for 2018", and not many people have heard of it before.

source: email sent out by teeka regarding the release tomorrow

anything else he say or is that it?

That's the gist of the email, no other "hints" really. He found out about the project a few months ago.

I'm thinking it's Enigma

Nobody cares anymore!

PBC has lost all its credibility - its just a pump & dump for all its paying members!

LINK

Could be, I have no idea. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

LOL you're an idiot. They lost credibility because the entire crypto space saw a huge correction? That means it's time to buy, inb4 weak hands like you

Weak hands? - my portfolio is prob worth 10x what you have!

PBC is utter bullshit...these guys shill coins just to pump and dump on foggots like you!

Good luck rekt!

hmmm, we know the coin is on either bittrex and binance, and only a few months, and unique use case... that narrows it down quite a bit

If you had a PBC subscription and followed their long term hold recommendations, you would have bought ETH at $7 and NEO (ANS) at $.12.

lol you sound mad af bruh HAHAHA.
I've been in on PBC since 2016 and I'm up over 26,000%. Keep being salty kthx

Nah it could also be a bunch of other exchanges like kucoin qryptos and some others. He sent out an exchange update a few weeks ago adding new exchanges that he's going to use. Makes it a bit harder to predict so I'm just waiting for the release tmw

you gonna leak it tomorrow for your bizbros or na?

biz is usually first to know, price will instantly shoot up 50-100%

my guess: flixxo

VeChain or JNT. He is a fucking Pajeet.

I'm not even actually subscribed to the newsletter, the window opens up only once a year and I missed the latest one in november because I was out of country.

I used to get copies off some selly.gg sellers but they post the newsletters like an hour after they release which is way too late for short-term good buy in prices, so I found a discord group that reposts all the newsletters the minute they come out, and the buy alerts really quickly, for a subscription price. I bought a 6 month subscription for literally 25% of the cost of an actual subscription and I've been more than happy.

There's monthly subscriptions, and 3/6/12 month subs. The 3/6/12 month subs are closed for now but the monthly is still open i think. I can get you an invite if you want to join.

Why flixxo? I know nothing about it haha.

That's a terrible reason.. You're not serious are you? He hasn't shilled any pajeetcoins so far lmaoo

>I can get you an invite if you want to join.

go on

BNTY

isn't there a legit free discord one? i saw it floating around biz but never joined it. the name was something like "palm beach leaks".

Don't pay for that shot, just find some telegram group
If you get the signal a bit later doesn't matter because ALL pbc signals dump hard after the initial pump

discord DOT gg/cht3D

dunno mate, I tried joining some of the "free" discord/telegram leak channels and they don't always post all the reports/alerts, and I got fucking sick of them shilling a bunch of other shitcoins and trying to make it look like PBC alerts. Some of them even photoshop fake reports. I would rather pay a literal fraction of the price for consistent, real reports. the admin is really good with communication too.

hey user, i think we got the same shit

haha could be man, I'm one of the 6 month subs, which one are you?

1 year

Good to see another ninja here.. ;)

1 year sub checking in, good to see my fellow bizjas hahaha. I have an idea I'm gonna shoot at fox regarding us premium subs.

Headsup- It's LMC.

Now, I'm about to jump in on this. Do you feel this is worth it? Are you making your monthly subscription back?

ANT

What makes you say that?

It's closed

It's not a make-your-money-in-a-week thing, it's for people who want to mid-long term hodl for massive gains. For example he recommended eth, neo and other shit that stayed low key for months before blowing the fuck up, because in the end its all about the tech.

Lgd?

Worth it for me for sure. If you have weak hands and just looking for something to buy and dump it's not for you.

just think of it as having someone to weed through the thousands of literal shitcoins and find ACTUAL gems for you. he gives extensive research data and speculation on every new coin, and updates the buy prices whenever it's relevant, and also sends out buy/sell alerts

It's AGI mothrrfuckerss

Sauce: I'm drunk

lol i've given up on guessing XD Guess we'll find out tmw, got my fiat ready.

mb bizbro here you go. discord gg/cYHqW

Gonna be thekey

thekey looks more promising than any of the other bags listed here, maybe?

qtum
t
u
m

Gonna be Icon
sauce: I'm high

I wish it was icx man that would be awesome. Probably not though given the content of his email :\

I know my ninbro, I just wish haha. Looks like it's gonna be something that hasn't really been shilled anywhere..

There was a hint that could be interpreted as privacy related. My telegram group thinks it might be eng, never looked into until now, looks probable.

Nothing in the email he sent out hinted at anything privacy related. Although he has said in past alerts that privacy coins will be huge in 2018.

If the pump is on Binance, could be GTO, they have a trading competition going on, and from the charts, looks like there was ample room for a long stealthy accumulation phase at sub 3k sats.

GTO is definitely an interesting use case.. That's the only criteria it meets for the email update though. Also the trading competition would have nothing to do with whatever Teeka picks.

Actually it looks like GTO was started 2 months ago so it's probably not that.

Siacoin

No lie.

it's gunna blow

PRL

It's not really a "transformative" use-case though, and most of us have heard of it by now.

Maybe? Ad-replacement with crypto mining is pretty new.

I'm only going to post this once.

The writing is on the wall. If you can't see it then you're hopeless.

QSP has been shilled hard everywhere at this point though

PRL

What's weirder than that shit?

PRL def fits the unique scenario.. it's also pretty new, and could take off in 2018 if it's well done. Could be onto something here..

oh shit bas rutten has a coin?

Probably FUN for a few hours, and then back to 5 cents.

That's only because I sold and that would be a short exit-point without a loss just to piss me off.

Not gonna disclose sources, but if no edits are made it's gonna be NEO hype, LMC breakdown (think Pokemon Go for crypto), and reiteration of CND.

Take that with a grain of salt, as anything from Veeky Forums, but personally I'm just telling you what I know.

You know I have to ask.. source? :P
You can dm it to me on the discord..

NAV

polymath duh.

Aventus

That psychopath stare

the way KMD is pumping i think it's KMD

Icx or eng