Thank you for making me buy this shit. I sold everything else to go all in...

Thank you for making me buy this shit. I sold everything else to go all in. And now the entire fucking market moons while JNT stays the same. Fuck you.

>buying jnt for short term gains

you fucked up, jnt won't be going anywhere until people finish loading up their bags

>partnered with ISIS
should have DYOR'd

this, they literally kidnapped don tapscott so he would appear at their conference. the absolute madmen

Calm your tits. This is a long term hold. Also big announcements next week so you might get your moon by then.

Yeah sure, this is just the same as LINK. Sold for LTC.

k bye lol.

What a retard. Keep chasing, you will always lose.

piece of shit coin

Classic biz.

Kek

OP, the price is about the same because the volume is unchanged. We haven't even reached FOMO yet u dumb nigger.

buy high sell low

Literally told you in several threads there was one single Pajeet making all these JNT shill threads because he wanted to dump his ICO bags and move on to something else. He literally admitted this in one of the early JNT shill threads.

>muh $100 EOM
>muh al Maktoum

All you had to do was listen you retards.

xddddddddddd

You are a fucking idiot

WHEN IS THIS FUCKING MOONING REEEEEEEEEE I NEED TO PAY OFF MY LOAN SHARK

What the fuck, why is LTC tanking now? WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING MOONING BUT MY COINS TANK AFTER I BUY FUCK

I NEED A 5 X NOW!

BIG HIGH SELL LOW

HAHAHAHA

Don't chase you fucking idiot you'll only lose

Waiting for this to list on kucoin, then it dumps to 20 cents and I buy in.

>Bitcoin crashed to 6K and it was still 30% above ICO despite releasing right when BTC started its plunge
You are deluded if you think it's going below ICO while Bitcoin is above 5K.