Where did The Oracle go?

That dumb bitch is too embarrassed to post her trip code...How sick do you fools feel for lick'n her ass like you did? Anyone who tried to warn you was told to shhhhh or breathe...the only 2 options you have now that your fearful leader has left you, is to hold while it drops like a hot meteor, or sell now and buy the dip.

embarrassed for what exactly you retard all his calls were correct? he made people like 26% profit so far. dont be team bear or team bull be a fucking trader

That bitch vanished LMAO! Plenty of people tried to warn you. Now whatcha gonna do?

The oracle was banned for flooding

The butthurt will be strong from the Oracle dolt following. You'll never see that gay ass trip code again on Veeky Forums

riiiiight...what is her brainless dolt following going to do without her?

I doubted the oracle and now I await a dump to 7300.. I wish the oracle was here to say of it was in the cards

Try thinking for yourself for a change. I told you she'd vanish.

you guys are weird and angry
have fun with it

not really i will sell when i see we are in another pullback, securing most of the profit i made during this bull trap, then i will open shorts and make money on the way down. so far the only people butthurt are beartards who dont know how to trade

Oracle Tweeter says Oracle was banned from Veeky Forums. Guess someone was mad he was right.

Still making predictions on Twitter.

So STFU faggot.

ssshhhhh

You had your tongue so far up that idiots ass. Happy Valentines Day!

WAAAAAIT WHAT? It's a SHE?

Oracle makes a good call, banned.
Omega makes consecutive shitty short calls, still here.

Its going up right now put the crack pipe down

Quick! go see what shes saying LOL! Hows that working out for the people that got caught up in the bullshit hype?

Oracle is not a she, he said he was not multiple times, Jesus fucking christ you people are retarded

Relatively new to Veeky Forums, do people get to this level of butthurt regularly?

yes, but it's particularly excessive in those with actual behavioral issues

most of us are just here for the memes while we make money

If this hourly candle doesn't close above 9500 at 3:05 AM UTC maximum, short BTC
Thank me later.

the oracle faggot is a tranny? shocking. the layers of mental illness necessary to tripfag never fail to disgust me.

My chart shows 16th 00:00 AM UTC but whatever

btc is currently at 9650$. we told you this would happen since 7500. keep being angry ill keep making money :)

You are not making money until you sell. Which you won't. Enjoy holding my bags.

boom shaka lacka!

of course i will, like i said when i see clear signs of a pullback i will sell and then short it down to 4k. instead of being a pissy bitch learn from your loss this time, dont trade emotionally dont pick teams. im trying to help you beaner

No it's a he

And he was right about btc breaking 9.5k and called it when btc was still at 7.9k

Op is a troll and not even a funny one

Oracle not ban anymore.

Oracle not at computer

Welcome to 9600 shh cult

Test 9400 pass :D

Da fuck you are talking about? I don't care one way or another, I am a nocoiner
I'm talking about the majority of retards who didnt learn nothing

Shhhh and learn.

Oracle is master. He will guide you.

i think we're starting to see the outbreak of a new mental illness caused by people missing the train with crypto
i can only imagine how soulcrushing it must feel

Itc +36 ready

free coins, airdrops

discord gg JbqmSdp

I don't need your chump change buddy
Besides, I'm not liquid enough to jump in

>2018
>still beleving people who claim they can predict the future on Veeky Forums.

>chump change
>the most explosive market in the past year
what did he mean by this

>2018
>still taking the things posted on Veeky Forums seriously
Who the fuck actually believes that the 'shhh cult' really believes oracle is 'predicting the future' and aren't just having sum lulz?
How can you be this fucking autistic?

>2018
>still taking the things posted on Veeky Forums seriously

this.
sometimes fun is just fun, you guys. remember being a kid?
some of you are just really, painfully artless. lay off the vyvanse for a while, will you? amphetamines every day is just a meme

You can tell who’s from Reddit because they really overdo the whole Veeky Forums unwarranted hostility thing

OP is so mad
His short obviously got liquidated LOL