funfair.io/ice-2018-round/
youtube.com/watch?v=zEjC3_5Q5jA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bought at .20

this shitcoin is going back up at some point

Please keep fudding. I’m 3/4 to my position goal

wait for 4 months -> gambling license rejected

>he fell for the retardedly bad shilling
Friendly reminder that if a coin's logo gets shopped into memes that get spammed every thread, avoid it like the plague.

Funfag insider here: sell, license got denied
Don't say I didn't warn you

Bought at .16 I feel your pain.

Big dogs will pump first.

ICE round up
funfair.io/ice-2018-round/

How long before you think you will consider using the blockchain?
Within 1 year 53%
Within 2 years 28%
Within 5 years 18%

From a marketing standpoint we managed our goal of further educating the industry about blockchain through the use of PR, social and speaking opportunities. We conducted a number of meetings with the trade press with further interviews to follow. We will also have some other exciting news to share in terms of our PR activity shortly.

We sent more than 30 pieces of social media content across all of our channels with an increased focus on the gambling industry. We were also really pleased to see the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) further demand the industry to become fairer and safer.

It did go up. It went from .05 to now a whooping .06 Are you not happy?

dont measure in usd you nincompoop

oOooOOo ICE vid
youtube.com/watch?v=zEjC3_5Q5jA&feature=youtu.be

How soon is "very soon?" like 3 years from now?

>How long before you think you will consider using the blockchain?
>Within 1 year 53%
>Within 2 years 28%
>Within 5 years 18%

the last guy basically says at the end of the video that they’re making a launch announcement very soon.

Nano dev here... SELL!!!!!

I bought FUN at ATL back in November and literally have never lost money on it. If it were truly worthless even I would be in the red.

>we
Jezus I'll suck yo dick for a million FUN. I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe and swallow the gravy. Get it over here, buddy. Let's do this.

An actual use case and market. Not surprised it doesn't move with the other PnDs. Seems only news will kickstart buying.

still stacking

my goal is 100k.