6K FAGS BTFO
>6K FAGS BTFO
6K FAGS BTFO
>6K FAGS BTFO

bought by, you, know who

>its gonna drop to $4k right guys. guys

I can't believe there are people who unironically believe this will happen

$11K by Friday

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good luck the next few days
you are gonna need it

GET IN WHILE YOU CAN

Holy fuck might hit $10k by nights end

9 days

9650 my dudes

giant fucking buys going down on GDAX

LOL it will. 3k, 2k, is possible. Hahaha you're such fuckin retards, this is an echo chamber of 99.9% coin holders, ofcourse youre all gonna circle jerk yourselves and confirm each other's fantasies. There's no bias at all. Lmaoo

People are FOMO'ing back in hard

Guys, my bitcoin fees are down to $0.10 now. It's way lower. What changed? I'm not using LN, and I don't think blockchain.info uses segwit when you send from their wallet.

I'm honestly mad now. I just sold yesterday. I waited weeks. I was patient. My birthday today. Thanks God for fucking me once again.

Imagine being this dude.

Were you pleased with yourself when you sold it all at $6k lmao

I expect this pump to take us to 10k and get rejected. Then we'll go sideways in the 9-10k range for a few days before we can breakout above 10k again

user...it could hit 12k by tomorrow and I'd would still be confident in it hitting 3k by years end.
Now give me (You)s.

selling near 10k. Might go 10.7 but I'm fine with 26%+ gains

so whats stopping you from just pressing buy now?

Oh no. No no no no no. This can't be happening. No no no no no no no no. Anons... no.... please stop. please stop. please stop. please stop. please stop. please stop. please stop. please stop. please stop.

BUT LE 4K SUPPORT

It will probably hit 10k. If it does it will pull back a full 1300 or more just like the last fakeout to 9k. FOMO right now would be the worst possible decision.

>it'll pull back at 7k
>it'll pull back at 8k
>it'll pull back at 9k

It did every single time lol.

This is a nightmare that never ends. I want my old life back.

I'm not sure you understand how trading works

We did this on the way up.
We did this on the way down.
You sure you want to play this game?

Can't wait to unload my 6k bags at 10k and rebuy the dip to 5k

Amen. I especially feel bad for the reddit/twitter cucks that are gonna get dumped on.

I will never forget how the plenitude of Veeky Forums came together to laugh at me and call me a brainlet when I bought at 7k because
>muh crash to below 5k

The 9k fakeout took like 24 hours to go to 9k to 7.8. People are going to be crushed if theyre not already in the market and can drop bags on the way back down. And buy on the next come up. Seeing these 9500+ buy orders is making me cringe.

Who knew biz was full of bear cucks

That would be buying high.

buy high or buy higher. we're bulls now

D-DADDY. PLEASE... I SAID I'M SORRY. COME BACK. PLEASE. Y-YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE. JUST ONE MORE CHANCE PLEASE. DON'T LEAVE ME IN NOCOINER LAND. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME.