I can tell you EXACTLY why crypto is pumping. A lot of us were in the stock market until very recently...

I can tell you EXACTLY why crypto is pumping. A lot of us were in the stock market until very recently, and since that topped out and crypto bottomed out, we've started moving funds from the stock market to crypto.

I cashed out right before the ATH for the S&P500 and started the AML/KYC process for Gemini soon after, once I did some research into what to throw money at next. After all that bullshit, the wire transfer, and everything else, I finally got ETH in my wallet right before this rally. I'm not the only one, either.

I took this screenshot right when I sold my stocks. But basically, get ready for the biggest bull run of all time, starting now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VptsprY6qPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top fuckin kek the absolute delusional state of Veeky Forums

stay fomo'ed homo

I can tell you EXACTLY why you love sucking dicks. It’s because you’re a faggot

> ID t. shill

You don't think stock money is moving into crypto? Because it is. A lot of us stock fags have coworkers who don't shut up about crypto, and the stock market has peaked, the dollar is crashing, and there's literally only one possible safe haven asset to put your money in right now. That's why i decided to move money into crypto personally. Plus, the dip was the perfect buying opportunity.

Another friend of mine just got into crypto too, but he bought in slightly before me in the high $900s for ETH.

No one I know is buying BTC by the way. The ETH haters seem to prefer LTC and Ripple (my drug dealer bought a ton of that stuff, butt wouldn't touch BTC with a 10 foot pole).

I want to believe.

I also called this happening a month ago.

why are you even here grandpa ?

>Drug dealer buying XRP instead of XMR

Better stay away from that drug dealer before he gets raided

nigga he stock market still has room to double, the bond market is mcfucked though

>Everybody thinks just like me!
>And will take out money from a safe asset class that recently went through correction and gives our quarterly dividends for part owning a company for a highly volatile speculative internet monopoly points.

I own crypto but how delusional can this faggot get?

Personally, I know someone who just diverted 10K in funds away from stock market into crypto. To be fair, they're worth close to a 1M, so this is just a drop to them, but smart money is getting into this ponzi scheme.

This cash cow is going to pump again, and wall st knows it

He doesn't deal drugs in crypto. He did some time in prison a few years back and got all his assets stolen by the government... so now he keeps his shit in crypto just in case.

From the people I've talked to that actually use the stuff, BTC is too slow so they use LTC instead. I think he had Ripple because of the recent pump, though I don't pay too much attention to that coin since it's a banker coin.

If youre telling the truth you might be among the worst stock investors in history. You don't go from one volatile market into a more volatile one. You buy stable value and wait for signs of bottom recovery and buy back in. You would be laughed off wall street.

I'm up 10% since I did this. Up 37% this year on my investments. They can laugh all they want while I laugh my way to the bank.

Also I know 37% isn't a lot here but I'm happy about everything so far.

If you think this slight stock correction was bad wait for a crypto 60% decrease. You're seriously the poster boy for a bad trader.

>and the stock market has peaked
You do realize the stock market isn't some imaginary value of going up and down.
It's based on earnings of a company and returns of the investor. Right now it's slightly overvalued but not at all "peaked". It'll always keep going up as long as companies are earning and inflation is rising.

It's like you guys don't understand basic economy.

Here is the average PE (lower the better) chart of the S&P500 throughout the ages. You can see the aftermath of the crashes and bubbles.
Right now it's slightly above what it's supposed to be but not crazy dotcom highs.

I'm a bad trader for selling stocks at the top and buying crypto at the bottom? OK.

I don't think the stock market correction is bad at all. It hasn't even begun... but I did sell at the ATH which was obvious because at the time pigs were flying. I actually expect to possibly be in the negatives at some point during this year on crypto too, because of the volatility, but I'm not a weak handed faggot who'd sell at the first 30%-60% loss.

Why don't you get off your high horse for a moment to see the OBVIOUS play for anyone with half a brain is to buy into crypto right now?

The market prices are a measure of psychology, and even hedge fund managers are saying "don't buy the dip, it's too risky" right now, in terms of stocks.

There's no greater fool left for that market, man. I'm confident my crypto investment will be OK, and so far I've made an amazing play.

>Switching stocks that give dividends for internet swag bucks.
No thanks, buddy.
You're the kind of gambler personality I tend to avoid.

I like my portfolio diversified.

Stocks/Crypto/Bonds/Realestate.
50%/5%/15%/30%

I did my market research. ETH isn't internet funny money like BTC. It is fuel for the "internet of things" devices that IBM and Microsoft are working on, and the protocol layer for supply chain tracking, preventing voting fraud, and so much more. I even watched a fucking hour long US government meeting where fucking elected officials couldn't stop fapping over how much this shit will help the economy and reduce inefficiencies, and everyone was agreeing that regulations would be bad.

What the fuck are you on?

>I listen to other people's
I bet your the type of person who buys chainlink.

The lower the stock goes, the higher the dividends.
Let's say stocks fall even 30% right.

It'll be UNDER average PE ratio. 17.5 PE.
That's an amazing deal. Meaning you'll get ROI in 17 years. If the stock value and earnings value Doesn't increase at all for 17 years. (dividends and earnings usually increase around 5 to 10% per year)

did you faggots even watch this?
youtube.com/watch?v=VptsprY6qPI

>t-thanks burgers

Fuck off with stocks. Who cares?
Muh 7% ROI.

What does that matter?
I never said ETH isn't useful or will be used for anything.
I said crypto is not a great replacement "asset" for stocks. Not even close. No serious investor would sell a business for internet swag bucks.

alright, I'm believing the larp, good job OP

One is an asset one is speculative.
That's the difference.

Hey there stock friendo!

I have this new upcoming ETH called Icon. I’ll do ya a real solid and sell some to ya for about $10 a pop. It’ll
be worth ETH price in a year. How’s that sound?

only if you are trading for arbitrage gains.

Then fuck serious investors, honestly, because I'm not the only person I know who's done this.

I didn't just come up with the idea myself, you know. Like I said, a bunch of people I know are selling theirs stocks and buying crypto, and I decided to join them once the stock market got silly with 27% gains for the year. Now I'm stacking those gains on top of the 10% daily gains I'm getting from this "speculative" shit that actually makes sense as an emerging technology that's rapidly picking up adoption, and just had a huge correction so it's the safest time to buy in.

So honestly fuck what professional investors do. I'll let my gains speak for themselves while the stock market goes to shit over 2018 with QT1.