FUCK OFF

FUCK THIS SHIT THIS IS FUCKED THIS IS SHIT THIS IS SHIT FIRST IT WAS 19K O ALL ANYONE COULD SAY WHAT A GREAT BUY WHAT A PRICE ITS GOING UP TO THE MOON 50K 100K ITS GUARANTEED BULLSHIT BULLFUCKINGSHIT BULLSHIT FUCK THAT ITS FUCKED IT CRASHED IT DROPPED IT TANKED IT DIED IT CRASHED FUCK THAT FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK 11K 6K FUCK SHIT O THEN YOU CHANGE YOUR TUNE ITS OVER ITS DONE FOR ITS GOING TO 1K ITS GOING TO 100 ITS GOING TO 0 BULLSHIT BULLSHIT IT FUCKING WENT UP TO 8K 9K THEN AT 9K O ITS GOING BACK UP ITS BACK WHAT A BULL RUN WHAT A BULLSHIT BULLSHIT IT CRASHED AGAIN TANKED FELL DROPPED WENT DOWN LOWERED FUCK THAT THEN EVERYONE ACTED ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY AGAIN O ITS BEAR SEASON O ITS OVER O SELL O ITS DONE O ITS FUCKED FUCK OFF THEN IT SOARED THEN IT BOUNCED THEN IT RECOVERED THEN IT ROSE THEN IT BOOMED FUCKING 9K 9.5K WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE SHIT FUCKING SHIT BULL FUCKING SHIT FUCKING FUCK OFF SHIT FUCK FUCK THIS FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK THIS FUCK OFF FUCK SHIT FUCK OFF FUCK THIS SHIT BULLSHIT OFF FUCK THIS FUCK OFF

HAHAHAHA. Shouldn't have fucking sold at 6k user.

BULLSHIT FUCK THIS FUCK SHIT FUCKING SHIT NOW YOU SAY THIS SHIT NOW YOU FUCKING SAY THIS WHERE WAS THIS AT 8K 7K 6K FUCKING SHIT ALL ANYONE COULD SAY O ITS DONE O ITS OVER O ITS FUCKED O ITS SHIT O ITS TANKING O ITS CRASHING GET OUT NOW WHAT THE SHIT NOW O ITS UP ITS GOING UP WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT FUCKING BULLSHIT

all you had to do was hold.
hold in crypto is not a meme.
imagine all the people who got in EARLY and didn't hold and sold early.
They suffer way more than you.

this is as anonymous board. nobody cares about their long-term reputation here.
if you want reliable sources, look for people who have been posting on this topic for AT LEAST 1 year. there are very few, but those people give honest advices (e.g. McCafee. ofc, check if their previous suggestions were actually right).

whenever you read anyone else advice, it could be trolling, could be deliberate manipulation (user's about to buy in and fuds on all forums for 2 days prior hoping it helps the price go bit lower / prevents it from increasing however little), or could even be genuine advice, but that's just very rare. even if you see someone's genuine thoughts here it will always be because they already bought in / sold out, and want others to follow

DADDY NO DADDY I'M SORRY

I bought at 17k and sold at 8k cause they said it'll go to 5k...WTF

BULLSHIT I DID NOT HEAR THIS ONCE 2 WEEKS AGO ALL I HEARD LOL GET REKT HOLDERS HOLDING IS A MEME FUCK THAT NOW ITS ALL JUST HOLD ALL YOU DO IS HOLD WHAT THE FUCK CHANGED WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHAT THE FUCK SHIFTED WHAT THE FUCK TRANSPIRED WHAT THE FUCK OCCURRED WHAT THE FUCK TOOK PLACE THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT THIS IS SUCH FUCKING SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK

We will make more shorting from a even 10k

WITH WHAT LEVERAGE

it's not from 2 weeks ago. It should the first thing you learn from crypto. FUCKING HOLD.
people from 2010 been saying hold man.

ALL IN AND MAX LEVERAGE

NO GUTS NO GLORY

I JUST BOUGHT A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF STRAWBERRY MILK I'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT TELL ME THIS ISN'T FUCKING HAPPENING IT'S NOT HAPPENING IT'S NOT HAPPENING IT'S NOT HAPPENING IT'S NOT HAPPENING IT'S NOT HAPPENING IT'S NOT HAPPENING FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

AND YOU ARE SURE OF THIS? THE FUCKERS WHO MISLED THE LAST 2 MONTHS HAVE ACTED SO SURE TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND BEEN WRONG EVERY FUCKING TIME

Damn OP, u buy at 19.5k and sell at 6k or something? It's crashed like 30 times and always come back, why did u sell?

Also pls don't buy in. This market clearly does the opposite of what you do and I'm finally making money again.

I bought at 6300. I know, not great but...BETTER THAN YOU AHAHAHAHAHA GTFO YIU WEAK MINDED FAGGO

He's right, everyone here is always a fucking genius in hindsight. When it was $6.5k the only place you could encounter the word hodl was in plush pepe threads, in cyan, with an 'XD' at the end.

19K ALL IN
6K ALL OUT
9K ALL IN
7.8K ALL OUT

Trip dubs of sadness

OP plz tell us this is a larp, how can you be so dumb? you are to greedy with something you do not understand. ffs chink new year ends this week, it has been like this for years.
stay away or your just giving money to ppl, thx by the way.

if you precommitted to hold you don't want to waste your time absorbing pink wojak hysterics

FUCKING BULLSHIT EASY TO SAY NOW DID YOU READ THE FUCKING BOARD THE LAST 2 MONTHS EVERYBODY SAID BUY THEN IT TANKED SELL THEN IT SOARED BUY THEN IT TANKED SELL THEN IT SOARED WHAT THE FUCK

listening to Veeky Forums
dude DYOR
stop shouting we know you are to dumb to be rational

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HOW IN THE FUCK IS READING BIZ NOT DOING RESEARCH THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY FUCKING RESEARCH WAS

MOTHERFUCKING JESSE EISENBERG JESUS CHRIST FUCK DUDE MOTHERFUCKIN FACEBOOK MOVIE BULLSHIT JESUS CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT GOD DAMN CREATED FACEBOOK THEN FUCKING LAWYERS AND SHIT RIGHT FUCKING WINKLEVOSS TWINS GOD DAMN ROWING THE BOAT FUCK YO SHIT I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SHIT FUCK I JUST WATCHED THIS SHIT FUCK JESSE EISENBERG MAN MOTHERFUCKING SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN YOU PUT IN THE TIME FUCK PUT IN THE TIME MOTHERFUCKING BUILT SHIT WITH THIS BARE HANDS FUCKING BEST FRIEND SHIT JESSE EISENBERG I'M VERY TIRED NO MAN I'LL JUST TALK ABOUT THE FACEBOOK MOVIE ALL DAY SHIT MAN YOU HAVE TO BE SO INTERESTED IN THE SHIT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE FACEBOOK MOVIE FUCK DUDE I JUST WATCHED IT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO FUCK JESSE EISENBERG MAN HE FUCKED OVER SPIDER-MAN CRAZY WINKLEVOSS TWINS ROWING TRENT RESIN OR DID THE SOUNDTRACK FUCK THIS GUY WHO INVENTED FACEBOOK I DON'T LIKE DYING I CAN'T THINK OF WHO THE FUCK INVENTED FACEBOOK ALL I CAN THINK IS WHO PLAYED THE GUY WHO INVENTED FACEBOOK WHO THE FUCK INVENTED FACEBOOK

MARK

ZUCKERBERG

I don't want to be precommitted to hold, I would have made more money selling the top and debuting the bottom. I made bad moves trying to day trade however, and lost money.

But I'm an inexperienced trader so I'll learn from this

You listened to Veeky Forums, you deserve this

If you legitimately thought it was going to sub 4k, you’re literally retarded.

this

Larp confirmed
SAGED

Shut the fuck up whore, nobody's talking about $4k, but nobody could predict the exact bottom.
Every fucking faggot here is always a genius in hindsight when the market happened to go his way.
>See I told u xDDD bearfags BTFO! Yur retahr-ded XD
Fucking mental midgets.

I’m serious. If it went below $4k it would go straight to fucking $1k. As soon as it went past $6k it jumped back to $7k pretty damn fast. Nobody was going to let it go past that. The only ones who were saying it would go past $4k were LARPers or literal retards. I’m not really a bull either. I still think it might dip back to $7k within the next week or two.

Didn't you think about where it might go after 5k?

Ok I never thought it was going to fall to $4k either, but I thought we'd see $5.5k at least. I left the position open at night and when I woke up it was $7k kek... Learnt my lesson.

10/10 funniest shit ive read in a while

In my opinion if you sell anything before the year 2025 you are retarded and you deserve to lose money.

The emergent apparent consensus of Veeky Forums is always the opposite of what will help you.

this thread is fake but it's obvious that everyone who posts anything here has just lost a lot of money. people saying to sell at 6k sold because they bought much higher and sold it themselves.

People that said to sell at 6k know it’s going to drop below 1k

Buy link