Bear Trap Over. Mania Phase Approaches

We're all going to make so much money anons. Ridiculously large piles of cash. This thing is just getting started.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you look at Nasdaq's price, you're able to find similar patterns. Internet began in 1990 but the Internet bubble really started in 1995. Similarly, $BTC was created in 2009 but price acceleration occurred in 2016.

At the end of the Awareness Phase, both had events that will allow global adoption : Google and WiFi for the Internet, LightningNetwork for Bitcoin. These events may be considered as the catalysts pushing Nasdaq & $BTC into Mania Phase.

They both ended the Awareness Phase with the classic sell off before the Mania Phase, holding the logarithmic support. Finally, Nasdaq almost x4 in only 1yr 1/2. Bitcoin seems to go twice as fast as the Dotcom Bubble so we can expect the Mania Phase to take place in 2018.

The Dotcom bubble popped in March 2000 reaching 6.7 trillion $, around 11 times the US monetary in that time ($ 600Bn). If we were to follow Internet bubble's path, we could reach between $ 400k and $ 2.5Mn depending on the potential market cap we will be facing.

This scenario will be valid if we don't face a bull trap around $12k. Or we complete a full market cycle (78.6%/88.6% retracement) or we follow the S-curve adoption model which could bring us to these targets. These figures seem completely unreachable, but so were they in 1998.

Bitcoin at $9700 now

retardation. Sell around 10k or youll bag hold and sell at 4k when you can't take it any more

You sound salty user. Did you panic sell at 6K?

>stop bleeding for less than a week
>anons already calling for $1 mill+ BTC

It's the price to pay for being poor. They latch onto any sliver of hope they have to escape their wagecuck life. The mind is a truly powerful thing.

>this guy actually thinks cryptos have a chance of reaching a 42T market cap

D E L U D E D

>42T market cap
>coins used for
>L I T E R A L L Y N O T H I N G

LMFAO!!!!!!!

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

even if im holding tron only

Dot.com bubble was for useless websites with no purpose

Lmao. My thought too dude. All I've got is ven and req and if op is right even the most shit shitcoin will be worth upwards of a thousand bucks

If EVERYONE is going to be making money, one must wonder what this money is going to be worth anymore...

Tron will go to 5 bucks lol

Nigga, I’m about to make so much fucking money off BIX this shit should actually be illegal
Holding 17k
It’ll easily be $5+ once the bulls start running
I
Am
Fucking
Panicking

Someone give me advice how the fuck do I even sell all of that quick enough? Do I put in a 100% sell or what? A bunch of sells for low amounts?

How many normies do you think are still holding

I just can't see bitcoin and crypto receiving more media exposure than it did in December. Transactions are down, search interest is down, the current move up isn't supported, its a trap

>S-curve adoption
Don't fall for that meme, bitcoin by design cannot reach 98% users the likes of internet or phones. It just isn't usable in retail with small profit margins, the volatility killed any chance of it being adopted in this way. Users aren't using bitcoin in this way now, what makes you think it will be used like this in the future? It will remain the speculative trading asset it always has been.

>BIX

On more dip. It didn't correct enough. And I need to accumulate.

no clue what the fuck you’re on about, I’m just ready for my money bags

a few finance-oriented outlets run some stories because they fucking have to, a lot of action is happening
but the average normie thinks its a scam and the masses invest indirectly via institutions, which still aren't on board

im telling you anons, seriously, if you think this shit is 'over' in the long run or that even a shitcoin like BTC won't pump many times from here, you're fucking retarded and don't deserve money

10 k incoming in matter of coming hours

Oh wow guys, you better listen to this very desperate post. This one user is so desperate because he obviously knows and controls a big enough volume to move the market at his will. Desperation usually indicates that, right?

>$1M BTC

OP is right, but not in the way he thinks. The dollar is going to shit. Anyone over 50 with a fixed retirement or pension is going to be royally fucked.

wait until the presidential debates/party nomination debates....

The biggest thing holding big $$$ crypto back is this:

Normally, bubbles work this way: private investors, wall street, big money, etc... gets in early and shills to normie retail investors. They're the ones buying at the top.

Crypto is the opposite. The ones in first are a bunch of NEETs and WoW addicts. This will make it much harder for big money to choose to get in, because they will only go in big if they think they can dump on stupid retail investor normies later. Huge choad suckers like pension funds won't be allowed to buy into crypto because it's too "risky"

finally i can become a NEET and play dota 2 until the sweet release of death

I'm not some 1btc = million dollar dreamer but people said it would never reach 10k yet here we are. There is still a long way before the true peak. Prove me wrong.

If everyone has a dollar, I wonder what its worth?

The industry will go up, but btc will die out this year. Btc is Xerox, but Microsoft and Apple haven't even come out yet. We're still in the early infancy stage... so few people here have vision for the industry.

>tfw I have no btc
I have like 3k in alts, nothing against btc but it would take a considerable amount of growth to even get me a 2x, which I've already gotten out of one of my alts

I believe this. I don't think there will be another bitcoin but crypto that serves a purpose will be fairly huge, the ones that can do it without relying on speculation will do well.

>Huge choad suckers like pension funds won't be allowed to buy into crypto because it's too "risky"
Fantastic, they will end up buying in with the ultimate fomo to put all other fomos to shame, user. mark my words.

YES

Now delete this

so tell me... what actual application do stocks have?

can you buy anything with stocks? can they be used in a different country? they're just representations of ownership that you can use to.....

>youll bag hold and sell at 4k when you can't take it any more

Give up bottom seller! We're going to smash that 10k wall and make it back to 20. Then a retrace back to 12kish to gain our breath. You want to short? Do it at 20k. Stop waiting for a new ATH to FOMO retards.

sorry user.. mania phase was the latter part of 2017. you shouldve been accumulating during the 2015-16 bear market when bitcoin was 200 and eth under a dollar. i turned 3k into 70k cashed out of this obviouscrypto scam and so should all you.. dont be the idiot that thinks crypto has a future

The issue are Monero's retarded fees, good news is xmr updates every 6 months. Maybe they can fix it.

A Monero on the tangle (Tangero?) would be the crypto that rules all cryptos.

>The mind is a truly powerful thing.

So is my wallet. Up thousands of times since this time last year by ignoring FUD. Thanks!

I've already cashed out enough that even if it goes to 0 I'll never wagecuck again BTW. All house money now faggots! Give me that Lambo Veeky Forums!

Rising tide and all that user. You won't regain in Satoshi value, but you will in USD at least.

Has it occured to you that the technology can be refined over time to the point of sophistication where s-curve becomes a reality?

We'll bounce most likely (to about 9k at the most though, not fucking 4k) - and then pick up more steam and punch through.

>10k wall
Trend wall is 11.5k.

So post wallet address. Unless of course you're larping

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

>The ones in first are a bunch of NEETs and WoW addicts.

Nah, they underestimate us. They'll enter and then try to FOMO in the normies themselves.
Obviously raging Austists who've spent the last 10 years trolling and doing PvP are going to be total pushovers in a game involving competitive profits and an unregulated space. /s

I almost feel sorry for how much we're gonna bleed em. I'm buying their shares though too with some of my profits - so they'll end up paying me no matter what happens lol.

Yep - just a psych wall @10k (hence why I'm confident it'll fall easily). That or I'm wrong and it's just straight through to that range.

Yeah, I'm totally posting my address on a public forum to make myself easier to dox. Good one!

who the fuck is gonna be buying 2.5mil btc in 7 months

Trend wall IS psych wall.

It's a fucking bitcoin address you dunce

nice larp

The classic response. Larper confirmed.

>Thinks Bitcoin is anonymous.
>Thinks we're crashing (any minute now guis).

Pic related. It's half of Veeky Forums right now, realising the bears are trolling.

1$

A lot more than if everyone had 100,000,000 you fucking idiot.

godtrips has spoken

>Obviously raging Austists who've spent the last 10 years trolling and doing PvP are going to be total pushovers in a game involving competitive profits and an unregulated space.
this but unironically

>The issue are Monero's retarded fees, good news is xmr updates every 6 months. Maybe they can fix it.
bulletproofs are active on testnet and reduce fees by up to 90% depending on tx with a median of 70%
>A Monero on the tangle (Tangero?) would be the crypto that rules all cryptos.
simply not how the beast works... true privacy, true fungibility is not free.

Wtf is bix

I doubt you kids I have ever experienced an asset bubble. Lol all I hodl is eth, so no I'm not bias btc holdler nor do I care if it goes up or down. This is just a serious analysis, do as you please but don't think you're geniuses. Btc has further to go down, but don't listen to me just watch it, time will tell all

WITNESS HIM!!!!

Ding ding ding

9 years and blockchains still have the same limitations

>everyone else missed the bitcoin boat jjust like me!
the only thing worse than larpers are people crying larp for everyone that isn't a complete late adopter

Hamsters, don't forget prophecy from real guru, please.
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

You're completely right but you've mistaken with the pic.
Fixed it.

>holds ETH
>doesnt care about BTC price
opinion discarded newfag.

This is probably the best breakdown to ever grace Veeky Forums

gj op, i would suck your dick like a libtard plebbit faggot

Yeah, back in 80's and 90's telephones were clunky suitcases and cost way more than a normal person could afford. It could never be adopted, right?

Can't argue with that.